Keep yourself informed!
Oct 16th, 2015, 7:07 pm
Thanks slynch9994@aol :)

slynch9994@aol wrote:congrats. and thank you
Oct 16th, 2015, 7:07 pm
Oct 17th, 2015, 1:46 am
Hope i'm not too late. Congratulations on your promotion WordDiva :-)

Oct 17th, 2015, 1:46 am
Oct 17th, 2015, 3:13 am
Better late than never! Welcome to the team Diva! :)
Oct 17th, 2015, 3:13 am
Oct 17th, 2015, 1:06 pm
Congratulations Diva! Missed this as I was away

Hope that you'll still find the time to come and visit us in contests

Nonny x
Oct 17th, 2015, 1:06 pm
Oct 17th, 2015, 4:10 pm
Thank you so much :D radietaip, arkonen & Nonny for the warm welcome

Diva :) x
Oct 17th, 2015, 4:10 pm
Oct 18th, 2015, 7:34 pm
Thanks a lot Sparkles23 :D

sparkles23 wrote:Congratulations WordDiva :-)
Oct 18th, 2015, 7:34 pm
Oct 23rd, 2015, 8:14 pm
Dang it! An hour late and a dollar short!

Sorry Diva, I completely missed your announcement, you'll have to forgive me. I've been working VERY hard at making a few hundred people very happy by spreading Joy, Cheer, Goodwill and growing some primo weed to help matters along. Harvest time. :)

Congratulations on your promotion, although I have not interacted with you a whole lot, I'll trust Merry's excellent instincts, her careful consideration of prospects, and her ever unfailing radar. She's the best judge of character, trust me, I should know.

To quote her: "There are many attributes required to be a good moderator and WordDiva has them all: she is intelligent, sharp, grasps concepts quickly, and knows the whys and wherefores of posting, not to mention her affable personality. We have been told that she also likes to cook but that's a story for another time"

How I ever got past her, I do not know. :) 8) :lol:

Welcome to the team, have fun, and if you ever have a doubt, or a question about anything (YES, even questions about the meaning of life, love, and the existence of aliens) don't hesitate to ask any of your co-lunatics moderators, we're always willing to help, or hit you over the head, whichever is more productive.

:)
Oct 23rd, 2015, 8:14 pm
Oct 23rd, 2015, 9:55 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks a lot Zack will do bother you if I need to do that, about you getting past Merry you need to get her reasons on the same, I am sure had aplenty :D

zackddog wrote:Dang it! An hour late and a dollar short!

Sorry Diva, I completely missed your announcement, you'll have to forgive me. I've been working VERY hard at making a few hundred people very happy by spreading Joy, Cheer, Goodwill and growing some primo weed to help matters along. Harvest time. :)

Congratulations on your promotion, although I have not interacted with you a whole lot, I'll trust Merry's excellent instincts, her careful consideration of prospects, and her ever unfailing radar. She's the best judge of character, trust me, I should know.

To quote her: "There are many attributes required to be a good moderator and WordDiva has them all: she is intelligent, sharp, grasps concepts quickly, and knows the whys and wherefores of posting, not to mention her affable personality. We have been told that she also likes to cook but that's a story for another time"

How I ever got past her, I do not know. :) 8) :lol:

Welcome to the team, have fun, and if you ever have a doubt, or a question about anything (YES, even questions about the meaning of life, love, and the existence of aliens) don't hesitate to ask any of your co-lunatics moderators, we're always willing to help, or hit you over the head, whichever is more productive.

:)
Oct 23rd, 2015, 9:55 pm

If you want to be happy, be... Happiness depends upon ourselves. :wave:

Cheers,
Diva ♥ x
Nov 1st, 2015, 5:13 am
Congratulations WordDiva!
Nov 1st, 2015, 5:13 am

PM me if all links are down in my topics and you need a refresh.
Please don't forget to click "Thank You" on your way out.
Support authors - if you like it, buy it.
Nov 1st, 2015, 2:18 pm
Thank you so much Isildur71 :)

Isildur71 wrote:Congratulations WordDiva!
Nov 1st, 2015, 2:18 pm
Nov 1st, 2015, 11:44 pm
Congrats! :)
Nov 1st, 2015, 11:44 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS & AUTHORS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Nov 2nd, 2015, 6:18 pm
Thank You HPR :)

HPR wrote:Congrats! :)
Nov 2nd, 2015, 6:18 pm
Nov 3rd, 2015, 7:26 pm
Congratulations to WordDiva! :clap:
Big THANK YOU to all the moderators that make this a great forum!
Nov 3rd, 2015, 7:26 pm

If you happen to post a newer zombie apocalypse book after 11/27/2016 and PM me, i'll donate WRZ's (amount dependent on the book)
Nov 4th, 2015, 5:18 pm
:lol: Thanks meme1272, for such a big welcome :D

meme1272 wrote:Congratulations to WordDiva! :clap:
Big THANK YOU to all the moderators that make this a great forum!
Nov 4th, 2015, 5:18 pm