Keep yourself informed!
Mar 29th, 2020, 3:00 pm
premium downloading doesn't work for me in the last days, for example both links from
viewtopic.php?f=432&t=3583874
are extremely slow, however, when using real-debrid (I'm subscribed) for ul.to, I get decent speeds,
please check and fix
Mar 29th, 2020, 3:00 pm
Mar 29th, 2020, 7:46 pm
patrickdrd wrote:premium downloading doesn't work for me in the last days, for example both links from
viewtopic.php?f=432&t=3583874
are extremely slow, however, when using real-debrid (I'm subscribed) for ul.to, I get decent speeds,
please check and fix

Are you in Cyprus by any chance? We had one other user from there report slow speeds as of today. Seems to be a routing issue, something we have no control over.

EDIT: users from Greece and Cyprus appear to be having routing issues right now
Mar 29th, 2020, 7:46 pm
Apr 19th, 2020, 11:36 pm
:( my premium ran out 5 days ago. Will try and re-sub soon. I don't use it often but its a gawdsend when I need to.

<3 this site
Apr 19th, 2020, 11:36 pm
Apr 20th, 2020, 9:47 am
Finally manned up and bought the premium for one year plus VIP for life today, a year and three days after I found this place I call Heaven (mobilism). Still waiting on a message that'll clue me in on the VIP perks but I can wait because I know the mods/admins are on their A-game when it comes to taking care of the users here. Used the premium downloader for the first time since I signed up and all I can say is what a difference. You guys rock! Thank you and it is an honor to finally be counted among those who support mobilism.
Apr 20th, 2020, 9:47 am

May 12th, 2020, 8:55 am
Really weird situation with a premium download. It seems to occur every week with 'What's on TV' magazine. https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=3651449&hilit=radio+tv+times+satellite+what%27s

If you download through the premium downloader, the file extension is always missing. I have to add the .pdf myself, but downloading it through the slow link it downloads OK.

This week it's weirder than ever. If I download through the slow link ie. https://drop.download/k0d0vnkltdc4 , the download is fine. If I click on the premium downloader arrow, not only is the file extension missing, but the magazine is something completely different.

I don't think it is anything the uploader is doing wrong, but there is definitely something strange going on.
May 12th, 2020, 8:55 am
May 12th, 2020, 12:44 pm
zbert wrote:I don't think it is anything the uploader is doing wrong, but there is definitely something strange going on.

It actually was something the uploader was doing wrong, fixed now. He apologises for the trouble.
May 12th, 2020, 12:44 pm
May 12th, 2020, 12:48 pm
merry60 wrote:
zbert wrote:I don't think it is anything the uploader is doing wrong, but there is definitely something strange going on.

It actually was something the uploader was doing wrong, fixed now. He apologises for the trouble.

No problem. Thanks for looking into it and thanks to the uploader for sorting it out so quickly. :)
May 12th, 2020, 12:48 pm
May 14th, 2020, 3:25 pm
reader213 wrote:can someone check this issue please?
viewtopic.php?f=399&t=3655205&p=7515532#

Sad's response is correct: viewtopic.php?p=7515888#7515888
Because the uploader used the same filename, and the Premium Downloader already has the earlier version in its cache, this is the one you're getting. The cache will clear itself automatically in a bit and the correct version will download next time, and I will advice the uploader to name files better next time.
May 14th, 2020, 3:25 pm
May 31st, 2020, 2:20 pm
Hi! I clicked the link on the first page of this thread to take me to where I could upgrade my Premium VIP account to the Platinum account and sent the request. Is that offer still valid where you are upgraded for $70 instead of the $100 as I already paid $30 for the Premium VIP account?

Just anxious to hear back as today is the last day of my Premium account and I don't want to lose my ability to access that lovely blue arrow.

Thank you!
May 31st, 2020, 2:20 pm
Jun 1st, 2020, 2:03 am
Shykat wrote:Hi! I clicked the link on the first page of this thread to take me to where I could upgrade my Premium VIP account to the Platinum account and sent the request. Is that offer still valid where you are upgraded for $70 instead of the $100 as I already paid $30 for the Premium VIP account?

Just anxious to hear back as today is the last day of my Premium account and I don't want to lose my ability to access that lovely blue arrow.

Thank you!

Yup, it's still valid. Please check your PMs.
Jun 1st, 2020, 2:03 am
Jun 1st, 2020, 3:51 am
Thank you! Paid with Paypal.

Disk4mat wrote:
Shykat wrote:Hi! I clicked the link on the first page of this thread to take me to where I could upgrade my Premium VIP account to the Platinum account and sent the request. Is that offer still valid where you are upgraded for $70 instead of the $100 as I already paid $30 for the Premium VIP account?

Thank you!

Yup, it's still valid. Please check your PMs.
Jun 1st, 2020, 3:51 am
Jun 3rd, 2020, 5:53 pm
Hello am Niiyaah can help me . How do I update my premium account
Jun 3rd, 2020, 5:53 pm
Jun 8th, 2020, 9:00 pm
Niiyaah wrote:Hello am Niiyaah can help me . How do I update my premium account

What exactly are you trying to update?
Jun 8th, 2020, 9:00 pm
Jun 12th, 2020, 3:47 pm
I get this error whene i use premium download:

My username in the Premium system has a special character and is not letting me login.
Jun 12th, 2020, 3:47 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.