Keep yourself informed!
May 25th, 2021, 12:32 am
Justtrace wrote:I cannot see any blue arrows anymore, I'm on ios (iPad)

How do I download now..I'm a premium vip

This is the right topic:
Please read Disk4mat's reply
https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=284351&start=6270
May 25th, 2021, 12:32 am

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Jul 12th, 2021, 11:44 am
I've noticed there are LOTS of QR codes, but I've also recently come across fairly recent posts with no blue arrows and rarely (if ever) do blue arrows get re-upped. (I'm guessing that posters people prefer us to jump through ads for the clicks). When blue arrow links die, that's it. Premium users be damned. :(

I'm a lifetime premium user, and recently got an iPhone as a gift, so the QR codes aren't particularly helpful unless you can suggest a way to cast them to my PC without the mobilism app which isn't available for iOS. :/

This is one of my favorite sites so, despite what sounds like a complaint, I love the site! I *do* wish the blue arrows were more consistently working, though.

I, for one, would really appreciate a policy that encourages the blue arrows to be re-upped first if there isn't one already. :D
The amount of popups and browser extensions and malware that try to install themselves when I follow some of these links is outrageous, LOL! (I live overseas, so the links tend to redirect to Asian advertisers in languages I can't read and who are less scrupulous than UK and US, but that's only a guess because I wouldn't know, LOL! A lot of links don't work either because there are no "offers" available in my region, so there's no way to go through to the actual download site without the blue arrow)

I'd also appreciate a way for iOS users to access the QR codes, which I still haven't figured out...
Jul 12th, 2021, 11:44 am

Birdienumnums
Jul 12th, 2021, 4:47 pm
Birdienumnums wrote:I've noticed there are LOTS of QR codes, but I've also recently come across fairly recent posts with no blue arrows and rarely (if ever) do blue arrows get re-upped. (I'm guessing that posters people prefer us to jump through ads for the clicks). When blue arrow links die, that's it. Premium users be damned. :(

I'm a lifetime premium user, and recently got an iPhone as a gift, so the QR codes aren't particularly helpful unless you can suggest a way to cast them to my PC without the mobilism app which isn't available for iOS. :/

This is one of my favorite sites so, despite what sounds like a complaint, I love the site! I *do* wish the blue arrows were more consistently working, though.

I, for one, would really appreciate a policy that encourages the blue arrows to be re-upped first if there isn't one already. :D
The amount of popups and browser extensions and malware that try to install themselves when I follow some of these links is outrageous, LOL! (I live overseas, so the links tend to redirect to Asian advertisers in languages I can't read and who are less scrupulous than UK and US, but that's only a guess because I wouldn't know, LOL! A lot of links don't work either because there are no "offers" available in my region, so there's no way to go through to the actual download site without the blue arrow)

I'd also appreciate a way for iOS users to access the QR codes, which I still haven't figured out...

Hello Birdienumnums. About prem links/blue arrows, each section has its own rules. Speaking from my position as Admin in Android section, we require a minimum of 2 prem links for each topic. Most of the links that support direct download are from file hosting sites where the uploaders have premium accounts, that normally the files stay active more time than the free ones. We always try to add more prem sites in our premium This List in order to keep satisfied both parts, uploaders and users.
In any case you can always ask for new links.
About the file hosting sites, the ads or the virus warnings please read this:
viewtopic.php?f=399&t=1489943
Jul 12th, 2021, 4:47 pm

- Support developers!
ImageImage
Sep 21st, 2021, 3:22 am
I don't get it. I don't have an Android and am only downloading to my computer. I don't seem to be able to bypass the "QR Code" thing and simply download my book. I have no interest in downloading to a Android or any other type of phone. What am I not understanding?
Sep 21st, 2021, 3:22 am
Sep 21st, 2021, 4:20 am
rophon wrote:I don't get it. I don't have an Android and am only downloading to my computer. I don't seem to be able to bypass the "QR Code" thing and simply download my book. I have no interest in downloading to a Android or any other type of phone. What am I not understanding?

If a link doesn't have the blue download arrow it means it's not supported by the Premium Downloader. The QR code doesn't do anything beyond representing the URL in the form of an image. That image can then be quickly scanned to conveniently get the URL in the app (instead of sending yourself a message with the link copy & pasted), from which point the Premium Downloader integrated into the Android app takes over and downloads the file from that URL. Any link on Mobilism, even a YouTube link, will automatically get a QR code next to it. But only if the link has a blue arrow next to it can it be downloaded via the Premium Downloader.
Sep 21st, 2021, 4:20 am
Apr 23rd, 2022, 2:47 am
Add something really cool
Apr 23rd, 2022, 2:47 am
Feb 3rd, 2023, 10:58 pm
teempade04 wrote:how can i download QR code, i want to know that

In the Mobilism app, open the left side menu and click on QR code scanner, then scan the QR code of the link you want to download.
Feb 3rd, 2023, 10:58 pm
Feb 12th, 2023, 5:53 am
To reduce confusion and improve appearance, QR codes have been removed from URLs that are not of Premium-supported filehosts.
Feb 12th, 2023, 5:53 am
Jul 13th, 2023, 5:57 am
I am a long time subscriber to Premium but today the blue arrow has disappeared from the sites. The QR device is no applicable since I am on IOS devices. Please return the blue arrow so I can continue to enjoy Mobilism!
Thanks…
Jul 13th, 2023, 5:57 am
Jul 26th, 2023, 7:41 pm
I've tried the QR code on my mobile and it doesn't download anything just goes to pay up pages or slow download. It appears blue tick has been abandoned on most downloads. Is it worth paying for premium anymore?
Jul 26th, 2023, 7:41 pm
Jul 26th, 2023, 8:47 pm
mratters wrote:I've tried the QR code on my mobile and it doesn't download anything just goes to pay up pages or slow download. It appears blue tick has been abandoned on most downloads. Is it worth paying for premium anymore?

Premium has certainly not been abandoned, you're probably just looking at very old releases. The Premium Downloader fetches the files from filehosts, so if the file was deleted or expired from the filehost, the Premium Downloader has no way of fetching it. Mobilism has been online since 2006, so there are bound to be files that have been deleted, expired or even uploaded onto filehosting sites that no longer exist. In cases like this we recommend you send a PM to the person who initially uploaded the file and ask for a reupload.
Jul 26th, 2023, 8:47 pm
Aug 28th, 2023, 4:53 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
mratters wrote:I've tried the QR code on my mobile and it doesn't download anything just goes to pay up pages or slow download. It appears blue tick has been abandoned on most downloads. Is it worth paying for premium anymore?

Premium has certainly not been abandoned, you're probably just looking at very old releases. The Premium Downloader fetches the files from filehosts, so if the file was deleted or expired from the filehost, the Premium Downloader has no way of fetching it. Mobilism has been online since 2006, so there are bound to be files that have been deleted, expired or even uploaded onto filehosting sites that no longer exist. In cases like this we recommend you send a PM to the person who initially uploaded the file and ask for a reupload.

How is this so when a NEW upload today doesn't have blue arrows and there is no way i want to use QR codes
Aug 28th, 2023, 4:53 pm
Aug 28th, 2023, 5:36 pm
mratters wrote:How is this so when a NEW upload today doesn't have blue arrows and there is no way i want to use QR codes

When a new release has no blue arrows, so no premium links, means that the topic has not been made properly and it will not be categorized until this is done. This is an exception though and 99% of the time comes from newest users who don't know our rules. In any case all sections have their own rules about premium links so you'll always be able to use our premium downloader. (except for the dead links as Disk4mat said).
QR code is just an extra way to download.
Aug 28th, 2023, 5:36 pm

- Support developers!
ImageImage