Keep yourself informed!
Apr 7th, 2020, 5:44 am
It seems like the blue arrows aren’t showing up on a lot of downloads, but the QR code’s are. Is there a fix for that on the way or are the blue arrows just not being included by the poster? (IDK if that’s even possible because I’ve never posted a download before).

Thanks!

Edit to include an example -
This download only has the QR codes.

viewtopic.php?f=1293&t=1207216&hilit=David+Kazzie
Apr 7th, 2020, 5:44 am
Apr 7th, 2020, 5:57 am
duskwind wrote:It seems like the blue arrows aren’t showing up on a lot of downloads, but the QR code’s are. Is there a fix for that on the way or are the blue arrows just not being included by the poster? (IDK if that’s even possible because I’ve never posted a download before).

Thanks!

Edit to include an example -
This download only has the QR codes.

viewtopic.php?f=1293&t=1207216&hilit=David+Kazzie

Because none of the filehosts in that release are supported. The QR codes show up next to ALL links, even if you put a youtube link it's still going to get a QR code generated for it because the QR codes are not just for Premium users. QR icons for Premium-supported filehosts will have a little blue square in the lower left-hand corner whereas non-Premium supported filehosts will just have a black QR icon.
Apr 7th, 2020, 5:57 am
Apr 9th, 2020, 7:38 pm
I am a premium user and am not getting the blue down arrows.
Apr 9th, 2020, 7:38 pm
Apr 9th, 2020, 8:05 pm
LutherTucker wrote:I am a premium user and am not getting the blue down arrows.

The blue arrows are visible to anyone who is logged in, regardless of whether or not you have a Premium subscription, and were not changed in any way with the QR code addition.

1. make sure "Display Premium Downloader" is set to Yes Here (at the bottom).
2. make sure you don't have javascript disabled in your browser
3. check if an adblocker is blocking our javascript from running (such as NoScript). Make sure neither mobilism.org nor mblservices.org is blocked by your adblocker. If you're using NoScript, make sure to allow full site.
4. if you're using Chrome, try disabling its built in pop-up blocker
5. if you're located in the United Arab Emirates, see This
6. if you're located in Australia and using Telstra, you need to turn off TELSTRA Broadband Protect

One way to test what the problem could be is using a browser different from the one you typically use, without plugins and where javascript should be enabled (it's enabled by default in browsers).
Apr 9th, 2020, 8:05 pm
Apr 12th, 2020, 6:51 pm
how long for IOS please
Apr 12th, 2020, 6:51 pm
Apr 14th, 2020, 10:33 am
I cannot update new updates.... Filehost not reached! Please try again later. :(
Apr 14th, 2020, 10:33 am
Apr 18th, 2020, 2:11 am
I am seeing posts where there used to be blue arrows but now there are only QR codes - can we have the arrows back, please for those who still download onto a pc not a phone?

Thanks
Apr 18th, 2020, 2:11 am
Apr 21st, 2020, 11:36 pm
Toffee1962 wrote:I am seeing posts where there used to be blue arrows but now there are only QR codes - can we have the arrows back, please for those who still download onto a pc not a phone?

Thanks

Check Disk4mat's reply above. Blue arrows are in place..
The blue arrows are visible to anyone who is logged in, regardless of whether or not you have a Premium subscription, and were not changed in any way with the QR code addition. If a link doesn't have the blue download arrow it means it's not supported by the Premium Downloader. The QR code doesn't do anything beyond representing the URL in QR code form, from which point the Premium Downloader integrated into the Android app takes over and downloads from that link.
Apr 21st, 2020, 11:36 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Apr 21st, 2020, 11:37 pm
otakingme13 wrote:I cannot update new updates.... Filehost not reached! Please try again later. :(

What do you mean? Could you please be more clear..?
Apr 21st, 2020, 11:37 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
May 10th, 2020, 7:13 am
Disk4mat wrote:
marooned2 wrote:
Can you please add an option NOT to display them in CP>Board Preferences>Edit display options?
Like this:
https://i.postimg.cc/QMW0Y2fV/Capture.png

Yup, this will be added shortly as well.

Any update on this?
May 10th, 2020, 7:13 am

Protect your eyes: read True PDFs only.
Image Download from DropGalaxy at your own risk Image
May 10th, 2020, 7:52 pm
marooned2 wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:
marooned2 wrote:
Can you please add an option NOT to display them in CP>Board Preferences>Edit display options?
Like this:
https://i.postimg.cc/QMW0Y2fV/Capture.png

Yup, this will be added shortly as well.

Any update on this?

Not yet, sorry. We've been working on other things.
May 10th, 2020, 7:52 pm
May 16th, 2020, 9:54 pm
But I love the mobilism app. It won`t be nice to use it via the browser.

But you are a very valuable person. thank you very much for your help

But you are a very valuable person. thank you very much for your help

But you are a very valuable person. thank you very much for your help.
May 20th, 2020, 1:04 pm
I can't see blue arrows, only QR codes. I checked the post which I downloaded yesterday via blue arrow - only qr there.
May 20th, 2020, 1:04 pm