Keep yourself informed!
Jun 3rd, 2020, 8:05 pm
Summer is upon us, and whether you're staying inside due to COVID, the joys of modern air-conditioning, or because you can't see a damn thing on your screen with all that horrible sunlight, we figured it's time for a discount. For the next 10 days a Premium Account for a year will be going for $20, and a Premium account for a year + VIP for life for $25. Premium allows you to download files on Mobilism directly, without going through the filehosts. Click Here for more info on Premium and 381 pages of feedback, or watch the video below. The Premium downloader can also be used to download directly via Mobilism's App. You can try Premium for free by clicking on the orange button below- no obligations and we don't ask for anything.

Image Image

Discount ends in:
Jun 3rd, 2020, 8:05 pm
Jun 3rd, 2020, 8:07 pm
This is a bargain. No more dealing with certain sites and their annoying pop-ups and attempts to install adware and it's a way to contribute to a site that I love. I'm very happy with my purchase and highly recommend it for others. If you have any problems, just contact Disk4mat and they will be solved.
Jun 3rd, 2020, 8:07 pm
Jun 3rd, 2020, 8:14 pm
I've now had VIP/Premium membership for a while. Apart from agreeing wholeheartedly with other messages saying 'wow, it's fantastic' I must add "if only I'd realised what a radical difference this would make I would have done it much sooner".

Being able to download books without the immense hassle of working through uncooperative Filehosts, avoiding pop-ups and the dreaded re-directs, and then waiting because I could only have one download every three hours from some of the servers is like stepping into a parallel e-book Universe! Now that all new releases have to include at least one link to a supported Filehost it is brilliant!

If only more people would sign up to this then perhaps the wonderful little Mobilism Elves could extend the range of Filehosts that are supported.

Anyway, this long-winded babble is directed at anyone browsing this thread and wondering whether to sign up or not. Don't hesitate any longer - just do it. After a few months I knew that it would be hell to go back to “the old way” and paid up for Lifetime access:D Thank you so much to everyone who makes it possible.
Jun 3rd, 2020, 8:14 pm
Jun 3rd, 2020, 8:32 pm
Best decision i've ever made buying Premium services! I really like the fact that i can download multiple files at high speed in a matter of seconds :)
Jun 3rd, 2020, 8:32 pm
Jun 3rd, 2020, 9:52 pm
If you're on the fence about this purchase, as I once was, don't be! If you download more than one thing a month from Mobilism, this deal is a very wise investment! To echo a previous statement, I'm sorry I waited so long to do it!
Jun 3rd, 2020, 9:52 pm
Jun 4th, 2020, 1:49 am
Totally and completely worth it - as noted by the previous posters, it makes a huge difference bypassing the hassle of the hosting sites. Highly recommended.
Jun 4th, 2020, 1:49 am

Looking to keep current with Mobi Contests?
Tune in, turn on, on Discord!
https://discord.gg/As9DZkGXUM
Jun 4th, 2020, 4:12 am
I am a very happy current subscriber. Will this offer extend my subscription?
Jun 4th, 2020, 4:12 am
Jun 4th, 2020, 4:42 am
oswaldb12 wrote:I am a very happy current subscriber. Will this offer extend my subscription?

No. If you purchase a one-year subscription, it will begin on the day you purchase it. In other words, if you purchase a Premium subscription while having an existing one that has not yet expired, you will lose the time you had left on your previous subscription.
Jun 4th, 2020, 4:42 am
Jun 4th, 2020, 5:33 pm
What a great deal. I want to add my voice to those who have been members for a while now. I hesitated for a few years but then made the plunge for premium membership. What a huge difference it made to my experience using this site. Since I made the leap, I never looked back.

I really recommend this!
Jun 4th, 2020, 5:33 pm
Jun 4th, 2020, 5:49 pm
not sure when my current subscription is up and any plans for making the app for iPhones too? I've notice lots of those download symbols that I can't use now
Jun 4th, 2020, 5:49 pm
Jun 4th, 2020, 6:16 pm
So lifetime VIP is for 25$ huh?
As a Syrian I'm horribly poor XD
is it okay to share my Premium account with some guys to be able to afford it?
Or it gonna be banned?.
Thanks in advance ♡.
Jun 4th, 2020, 6:16 pm
Jun 4th, 2020, 7:36 pm
sherylwa wrote:not sure when my current subscription is up and any plans for making the app for iPhones too? I've notice lots of those download symbols that I can't use now

I assume you're referring to the QR codes? If a link doesn't have the blue download arrow it means it's not supported by the Premium Downloader. The QR code doesn't do anything beyond representing the URL in the form of an image. That image can then be quickly scanned to conveniently get the URL in the app (instead of sending yourself a message with the link copy & pasted), from which point the Premium Downloader integrated into the Android app takes over and downloads the file from that URL. Any link on Mobilism, even a YouTube link, will automatically get a QR code next to it. But only if the link has a blue arrow next to it can it be downloaded via the Premium Downloader.

BASHARSYR wrote:So lifetime VIP is for 25$ huh?
As a Syrian I'm horribly poor XD
is it okay to share my Premium account with some guys to be able to afford it?
Or it gonna be banned?.
Thanks in advance ♡.

You can use your Premium account on various devices you own, but we would prefer if you not share them with other people. Our software detects account sharing and this could get your Premium account suspended.
Jun 4th, 2020, 7:36 pm
Jun 4th, 2020, 8:32 pm
What price does it revert back to in 8 days? I have another two months or so on my current account...
Jun 4th, 2020, 8:32 pm
Jun 4th, 2020, 8:41 pm
fraidycat3 wrote:What price does it revert back to in 8 days? I have another two months or so on my current account...

It's a 20% discount, so if you have less than 73 days left, the discount makes sense for you.
Jun 4th, 2020, 8:41 pm
Jun 5th, 2020, 3:33 am
Does premium downloader route the files hosted through its own server? I am asking this because most of the filehosts used on mobilism are blocked by my ISP. So every time I have to download, I need to connect to a VPN first.

So my question is will premium downloader work without a VPN for me even if the file is uploaded on a blocked host?
Jun 5th, 2020, 3:33 am