Keep yourself informed!
Sep 15th, 2023, 12:45 am
Disk4mat wrote:
eriking wrote:fuck jewkraine stop stealing our money fucking filthy tranny faggots. nuke kiev and i would not give two shits! assholes!

Thank you for showing everyone what your side looks like. No advocacy from my end is as effective as the hate you put on display.

Please don't assume that the other "side" looks like this. Not right. I'm Jewish and don't agree with that filth but nor do I agree with YOU.
First, making this site political is a real shame. Second, you lost me at this: "Aid for Ukraine has some of the strictest oversight and accountability mechanisms in the history of US aid, helping to make sure that this aid isn’t wasted." Are you kidding me? PLEASE do some research...due diligence is necessary. That statement couldn't be further from the truth. Read about the 6 BILLION dollar accounting error earlier this year for one thing. Oversight? What a joke! It's criminal what is going on. How can you not see the corruption?
We are screwed until this administration is OUT!
P.S. Also I'm pissed because I can't get a book I'm looking for here or anywhere! ahaha I'm too lazy now to read the rules for posting a request. :o :D
Sep 15th, 2023, 12:45 am
Sep 15th, 2023, 3:27 am
Done. My awful reps are from TN. Hopefully, they’ll do the right thing.
Sep 15th, 2023, 3:27 am
Sep 15th, 2023, 6:33 am
There are children starving in America, homeless everywhere and you are crying about some fucking country a world away. They should have been banned from NATO and there would be no war going on now. They chose to fuck around and be a catspaw for the west and they got fucked, so fuck them.
Sep 15th, 2023, 6:33 am
Sep 15th, 2023, 9:14 am
Done. It's hard to believe that he thinks Ukraine's aid is an optional thing! Ukraine's aid = millions of lives saved.
If we were to stand by and let Putin play out his delusions of grandeur for his last few years of life, he would not stop at Ukr. He needs to be put down...to hell with the 'not targeting heads of state' rule. McCarthy is an idiot tho...our govt is full of them.
I follow the war progress on youtube EVERY day and celebrate your every victory in battle.
Esp. when the S300/400s and ammo dumps get hit!
Slava Ukraine and glory to your many heroes!
Sep 15th, 2023, 9:14 am
Sep 15th, 2023, 11:37 am
you got nerve talking about sides. rightsector svoboda azov jew nazi filthy globohomo pedo tranny faggots. every filthy treasonous us politician whore is on YOUR side.
Sep 15th, 2023, 11:37 am
Sep 15th, 2023, 11:51 am
The US has given more than $75 billion in assistance to Ukraine, which includes humanitarian, financial, and military support, according to the Kiel Institute for the World Economy, a German research institute. So where’s this suppose to end? $100 billion? $200 billion? A trillion?

America has plenty of issues that the money could he spent on. And that’s the fault of both parities because they are complete shit. This country is ran by senior citizens that have spent their life in public office. We need a massive overhaul with term limits to get clean up both sides.
Sep 15th, 2023, 11:51 am
Sep 15th, 2023, 5:58 pm
I just want to say that I appreciate this information and message. Fortunately my district's members are already publicly in support, but I've asked my family members who live in Republican districts to contact their representatives and to be unflinching. May God have mercy on Ukraine and end this war as soon as possible.
Sep 15th, 2023, 5:58 pm
Sep 15th, 2023, 8:57 pm
MetalMiyagi wrote:The US has given more than $75 billion in assistance to Ukraine, which includes humanitarian, financial, and military support, according to the Kiel Institute for the World Economy, a German research institute. So where’s this suppose to end? $100 billion? $200 billion? A trillion?

America has plenty of issues that the money could he spent on. And that’s the fault of both parities because they are complete shit. This country is ran by senior citizens that have spent their life in public office. We need a massive overhaul with term limits to get clean up both sides.

US military aid is roughly 5% of US defense annual spending. This small portion has decimated the Russian military, with no boots on the ground and little risk to US lives. Ukraine has already liberated over 60% of the territory Russia originally captured.

Russia has made it clear that if it succeeds in Ukraine, the Baltics and Poland are next. China is looking at the US's reaction with its sights set on Taiwan. The aid provided to Ukraine has been a fantastic investment for defending American interests.

Moreover, the vast majority of aid is not in the form of money, it's in the form of older military equipment that the US already had in its stocks. The majority of financial aid has been provided by Europe (in fact, Europe's total aid is now greater than the US's).
Sep 15th, 2023, 8:57 pm
Sep 18th, 2023, 3:09 pm
No. Lots of must do this and must do that, and people are fed up with it.
There are always more options than what we're told are the choices we must immediately "pick the right side" for.
Sep 18th, 2023, 3:09 pm
Nov 11th, 2023, 11:27 pm
Will do!
Nov 11th, 2023, 11:27 pm