Keep yourself informed!
Dec 18th, 2023, 8:27 pm
I don't know what to say...how to express my sorrow..

Mobilism is not only a bunch of topics, but a community with real people. People who dedicate time and energy from their lives, trying to help.. and all this for free..
Posts are not just text lines from AI. Behind each word there is person. A real person who no one knows the difficulties... the true story..
Guy was always polite and helpful.. A great staff member who loved to be part of Mobilism and at the same time a kind human being.
Let's take his example and try to be better.. no matter what..

My condolences to his family.
Rest in peace Guy..
Dec 18th, 2023, 8:27 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Dec 18th, 2023, 11:59 pm

My condolences to Guy's loved ones during this time. Rest in peace my friend
Dec 18th, 2023, 11:59 pm
Dec 19th, 2023, 7:00 am
First I want to say, Rita or Ritje like Guy use to say, im sorry for your loss of such an amazing partner. He always shared pictures of you two together eating lopster, or deer, going on vacations, or out for a meal, or you shopping for new fragrances. His grandbabies, and his sons wedding. Many pictures have been shared in games or in the chat of the games section. He will be missed dearly. And I wish you strengt and sending you big hugs. And also for your family.

I met Guy in contests section when he was still there and later in games where he created icon games. He was always so exited to create new icons and games, and I loved to help him. I always had to laugh when he came up with a new dreamy game. I moved and bam, new game dreamy's dream house, and dreamy's haunted house. It was my birthday? New dreamy game. And dont forget my doggy's game and all the other ones. And then me creating games for him. Guy loves fries, cause he always told me he went to get fries on friday for him and Ritje with a garnalen kroketje, or Guy's stolen bikes, or when he and his Ritje went on a holiday. I even made games for his Ritje about orchideeën and parfum bottles. So yes, I loved working with such an amazing and kind person who send me cheer up cards when I was sad, birthday cards and christmas cards that he and Ritje wrote in, handwritten even, where I was super lazy and wrote them online. I'm gad to know that he still got to see this years christmas card and cheer up card last week. I can go on and on about all the good memories I have of such an amazing person, but then I think this topic will get 20 pages of dreamy.

I hope you will look down from there, and watch over your lovely wife, son and daughter and your grandbabies, and know we will never forget you. ♡
Dec 19th, 2023, 7:00 am

If you like a book, please buy it to support the author.
If my links are dead, please use the REUPLOAD BUTTON [No posting in topics!]
Click THANKS if you like my releases

Dec 19th, 2023, 7:44 am
REST IN PEACE GUY1731
You were funny,
you were quick witted
you were very naughty & you were very nice.
our first encounter was one where you were scathing and harsh, but after some time we managed to put that behind us and we became friends.
You will be missed thank you for all the time you donated to us all here on mobilism even when you had so much going on in your own life. you will never be forgotten and you will always be thought of in kindness, with some cheeky twinkle in our eyes from remembering your very wicked humour.
god rest your soul.
our heartfelt condolences to your beloved family.
MEMORY ETERNAL
kindest memories and a soulful HOWL from the resident mobilism WOLF MATINA
Dec 19th, 2023, 7:44 am

Dec 19th, 2023, 10:07 am
R.I.P. Guy.

I have not been active here after facing with some family crisis but I have recently started again and I even thought of checking in with Guy, so to say I was shock and devastated with the news is an understatement. :(

During the brief period of time that I had helped Guy out on the Games Section, he was friendly and kind to me even though I made mistakes from time to time. His passing is not just a loss to this community but also to the people who have had the privilege to know him and experience his kindness in person.

My deepest condolences to Guy's family and friends, and to Guy, I hope you are at peace now without pain and suffering.
Dec 19th, 2023, 10:07 am

Dec 19th, 2023, 1:29 pm
R.I.P Guy
I don't know what to say but,
You were one of a kind.
All them years chatting about everything, i will cherish forever
My Condolences to Guys Family and friends
May you rest easy now mate.
Dec 19th, 2023, 1:29 pm
Dec 19th, 2023, 5:58 pm
I shared a love of cycles with Guy and he was such a great example to me, always full of enthusiasm and infectious positivity, He will be a huge loss to this community, which will pale in insignificance to the loss for his family, being the wonderful person he obviously was.

My heartfelt and deepest condolences to his wife and family. Gone too soon.
Dec 19th, 2023, 5:58 pm
Dec 19th, 2023, 6:52 pm
rip guy, will always remember all the games and enthusiasm you brought to mobilism.
Dec 19th, 2023, 6:52 pm

Dec 20th, 2023, 6:35 am
Thank you, Guy for your kindness, graciousness, and enthusiasm. Your memory will live on through all the joy, laughter, and sense of community you fostered among so many of us.
Rest In Peace
Dec 20th, 2023, 6:35 am
Dec 21st, 2023, 4:59 pm
RIP Guy. Thank you for being an excellent human, you will be missed.
Thanks for sharing the thread, @flawlessdreamer. I would think about him randomly wondering how he was doing. I always looked forward to a random update from him and the games he created and ran.
I'm so sorry to hear of his passing.

Best wishes and condolences to his family.

-dkaine
Dec 21st, 2023, 4:59 pm
Dec 22nd, 2023, 3:40 pm
Rest in peace, Guy. I really enjoyed participating the games he came up with, and will never forget his passion and enthusiasm.
My sincere condolences to his wife and family.
Dec 22nd, 2023, 3:40 pm
Dec 25th, 2023, 4:45 am
Real sorry to hear about this.. I never got to meet him but from what ive seen he seems to have been a great persona and a very valued member of this community, im sorry to hear about this loss.
Wish i had gotten the opportunity to have known him. Rest in peace.
Dec 25th, 2023, 4:45 am

PM me if any of my links are broken. :)

Dec 25th, 2023, 5:45 am
My deepest condolences to Ritje and all those whose lives Guy touched and brightened.
Dec 25th, 2023, 5:45 am

Looking to keep current with Mobi Contests?
Tune in, turn on, on Discord!
https://discord.gg/As9DZkGXUM
Dec 25th, 2023, 9:04 pm
What sad news, my condolences to Ritje and his family
Dec 25th, 2023, 9:04 pm
Dec 25th, 2023, 10:14 pm
So sorry to hear of the passing of Guy my thoughts and prayers to his family rest in peace now
Dec 25th, 2023, 10:14 pm