Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules. Post count not affected.
Sep 24th, 2020, 11:24 pm
I am unable to unzip an audiobook that I downloaded here. The file is protected. I am missing a solution. I tried searching here on Mobilism for more information about this, but I have so far not found anything. Can anyone please explain this and tell me what to do? I would really appreciate it. Should I just request the book again, specifying that I don't want the file to be protected, or what?

Thank you!

Mpho
Sep 24th, 2020, 11:24 pm
Sep 25th, 2020, 9:05 am
Mpho wrote:I am unable to unzip an audiobook that I downloaded here. The file is protected. I am missing a solution. I tried searching here on Mobilism for more information about this, but I have so far not found anything. Can anyone please explain this and tell me what to do? I would really appreciate it. Should I just request the book again, specifying that I don't want the file to be protected, or what?

Thank you!

Mpho

The Posting Rules are very clear: all releases that offer password protected files must include the password in the post. No other protection is allowed.
Please send me a PM with the link to the post where this happened.

Edit: fixed.
Sep 25th, 2020, 9:05 am