Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules. Post count not affected.
Sep 2nd, 2015, 6:19 am
Watched the Lucifer pilot yesterday. I had a good laugh. I'm so going to follow that series :D

I'll check Supergirl later.

The list just keeps growing and growing! I even have an app to help me keep track of the shows that I watch.
Sep 2nd, 2015, 6:19 am
Sep 2nd, 2015, 10:41 am
Poldark

Aidan Turner is just so WOW
Sep 2nd, 2015, 10:41 am
Sep 2nd, 2015, 8:24 pm
paracosm wrote:Poldark

Darn it, I forgot Poldark..... Have you watched the first couple of seasons of Being Human British version ? If not you should . Aiden is on it too and YUM
Sep 2nd, 2015, 8:24 pm
Sep 2nd, 2015, 11:39 pm
Being Human is the only thing I have ever seen Aiden in (I think) and he was fantastic! Absolutely loved that programme! Well I did up until he left. When he left it became an absolute disaster haha!
Sep 2nd, 2015, 11:39 pm
Sep 3rd, 2015, 12:06 am
Yeah, I agree. That is why I said the first couple of seasons. It was awful after that though it was good those first two years.

quote="arkonen"]Being Human is the only thing I have ever seen Aiden in (I think) and he was fantastic! Absolutely loved that programme! Well I did up until he left. When he left it became an absolute disaster haha![/quote]
Sep 3rd, 2015, 12:06 am
Sep 3rd, 2015, 2:42 pm
REALwhispa wrote:

Darn it, I forgot Poldark..... Have you watched the first couple of seasons of Being Human British version ? If not you should . Aiden is on it too and YUM

Not yet, soon :mrgreen: muahahahah
Thanks for the recommendation!

REALwhispa wrote:Yeah, I agree. That is why I said the first couple of seasons. It was awful after that though it was good those first two years.

arkonen wrote:Being Human is the only thing I have ever seen Aiden in (I think) and he was fantastic! Absolutely loved that programme! Well I did up until he left. When he left it became an absolute disaster haha!

Hmmmmm I might stop watching like you too, just like I did when Dan Stevens left Downton Abbey. Aidan is also in The Hobbit right? Killi? Filli? I can't remember :lol:
Sep 3rd, 2015, 2:42 pm
Sep 3rd, 2015, 3:26 pm
paracosm wrote:
REALwhispa wrote:

Not yet, soon :mrgreen: muahahahah
Thanks for the recommendation!

REALwhispa wrote:Yeah, I agree. That is why I said the first couple of seasons. It was awful after that though it was good those first two years.

arkonen wrote:Being Human is the only thing I have ever seen Aiden in (I think) and he was fantastic! Absolutely loved that programme! Well I did up until he left. When he left it became an absolute disaster haha!

Hmmmmm I might stop watching like you too, just like I did when Dan Stevens left Downton Abbey. Aidan is also in The Hobbit right? Killi? Filli? I can't remember :lol:

I get those darn dwarves confused so who knows ???
I did keep watching Downton since I like Allen Leech (he is yummy) and now it is on it's last year so I 'll watch that when it starts. Have you watched Outlander based on Diana Gabaldon's book? It is soooo good. Another recommendation for you right there!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPEeffca7Po
Sep 3rd, 2015, 3:26 pm
Sep 4th, 2015, 5:39 am
@REALwhispa I checked, and he's Kili

just look at that face! Double yum

Allen is yum too, but Dan is on another level of yum for me.
I can't see the link but I searched for another trailer in youtube. Seems interesting! I had been living under the rock I guess since I had never heard of Outlander, both the novel and the TV series :lol: Thanks again for the recommendation! I might start with Outlander first :) I love period drama!

Anyway, have you ever watched Pushing Daisies? It's soo good! (super adorable) I love the cast, plot, cinematography, everything! Too bad it only lasted one season though:(

Sep 4th, 2015, 5:39 am
Sep 6th, 2015, 11:55 pm
I loved , loved Pushing Daisies.
Sep 6th, 2015, 11:55 pm
Sep 8th, 2015, 4:36 pm
I also watch Lucifer!!! Love that show. Please don't let it ended like "Rush"
I love
Empire | Scream | PLL | How to get Away with Murder | Resident Advisors | Modern Family | Unbreakable Kimmy's Schmidt (Love Titus!) | Grey's Anatomy | 666 Park Avenue | Hand of God | Baby Daddy |Guys With Kids | 2 Broke Girls | Yonderland | The Whisper | Secrets & Lies | Chasing Life | Devious Maids | Mistresses | Graceland | Forever Veronica Mars, GG, 90210 | VEEP (Although she's a Potus now, not sure why they still keep veep as the title) | Club de Cuervos | Grace and Frankie
I used to love wayward Pines but couple last episodes just...meh!
Ok now Im tired of typing the title. I still have like gazillion titles to write.LOL
Sep 8th, 2015, 4:36 pm

ImageImageImageImage
Sep 8th, 2015, 4:39 pm
@SkyWalker1989 they renewed Prison Break ?
Sep 8th, 2015, 4:39 pm

ImageImageImageImage
Sep 9th, 2015, 4:05 am
Who watched yonderland ??
Image LOL :lol: :lol: Love this show
Sep 9th, 2015, 4:05 am
Sep 9th, 2015, 5:40 pm
I'm currently watching The Whispers, season 10 of Criminal Minds, and Sense8. I don't really watch much actual television aside from The Whispers and prefer to watch netflix. Anything y'all recommend from there?
Sep 9th, 2015, 5:40 pm
Sep 9th, 2015, 6:16 pm
I loved the whispers. Those child actors showed some great deep act esp cassandra and minx..

Have you tried Hemlock Grove , Bloodline, or Narcos? They have high rating on imdb .
maybe you'll like it
Sep 9th, 2015, 6:16 pm

ImageImageImageImage