Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules. Post count not affected.
Aug 22nd, 2015, 7:33 pm
I'm loving Impastor right now
Aug 22nd, 2015, 7:33 pm

Thanks,
VP

"It's almost as if we each have a vampire inside us. Controlling that beast, that dark side, is what fascinates me."

-- Sheryl Lee
Aug 30th, 2015, 11:34 pm
Bindspot is pretty good. And fear the walking dead. And AMCs Humans. Im hooked!
Aug 30th, 2015, 11:34 pm
Aug 31st, 2015, 8:13 am
Glad to see a thread like this!

I'm on Season 2 of Arrow (I like it). Also watching Mr. Robot which I'm also enjoying. Looking to start Flash once I start season 3 of Arrow and the Gotham.
Aug 31st, 2015, 8:13 am

Help mitigate Mobilism's load by donating.
Aug 31st, 2015, 11:23 pm
Currently watching:
Fear the Walking Dead
Dark Matter
Killjoys
Tyrant

They are all great. Tyrant is probably my favorite in the list, absolutely addicted to it! :D

Also half way through the second season of Arrow, need to go back and finish it!
Aug 31st, 2015, 11:23 pm
Aug 31st, 2015, 11:25 pm
Oh Dark matter, I love it!
Aug 31st, 2015, 11:25 pm
Sep 1st, 2015, 1:07 am
Ok , Thank you for this thread. Stuff like this and chatting about books is why I joined Mobilism so it is good to see it .
Here goes: My series I watch are Arrow, Flash, Agent Carter, How to get Away with Murder, Castle, Nashville, Outlander, Salem, Penny Dreadful, and i was watching Grimm but not sure if I will. If Nick gets together with blondie then I am done since she basically raped him twice. That is a bad , bad message. There are a few that i am interested in for the new season including Lucifer, Supergirl, and the two new ABC shows on Sunday night. I ll have to wait and see on those when they start. I am not much into reality shows but I do enjoy Masterchef Australia, The Great British Bakeoff and speaking of that , I love Downton Abbey and from Australia Miss Fisher.
Sep 1st, 2015, 1:07 am
Sep 1st, 2015, 3:56 am
I don't know if I'm gonna go to hell for admitting it but I'm REALLY REALLY looking forward to Lucifer starting, can't wait for it!

Is that a Grimm spoiler, does Nick leave Juliet?? Noo don't tell me! :(

*Edit - I actually just realized that the Pilot of Lucifer is up in some torrent websites. I know what I'm doing for the next hour. Who wants to wait till 2016.. :D
Sep 1st, 2015, 3:56 am
Sep 1st, 2015, 6:49 am
 The Vampire Diaries / The Walking Dead / Under The Dome / Switched at birth / Teen wolf / The Following / The Originals / Grimm / Lost Girl / NCIS / NCIS LA / Once Upon A Time / Orphan Black / Pretty Little Liars / Agents Of Shield / American Horror Story / Arrow / Continuum / Falling Skies / Dark matter / Stitchers / Extant / The Flash / The Strain / Wayward Pines / The Returned / Daredevil / Finding Carter / Mako Mermaids/ iZombie / The Fall / The 100 / The Whispers / Sleepy Hollow/ Scream / Secrets & Lies  / Blindspot / Humans / Fear the walking dead

That is everything I watch :lol:
But Under the dome got cancelled. And Falling skies has ended :(
Sep 1st, 2015, 6:49 am
Sep 1st, 2015, 9:16 am
New series? Hmm I guess Mr Robot and Fear (TWD). :D
Sep 1st, 2015, 9:16 am

And the Lord said unto John; Come forth and receive eternal life. But John came fifth and won a toaster...
Sep 1st, 2015, 9:56 am
arkonen wrote:I don't know if I'm gonna go to hell for admitting it but I'm REALLY REALLY looking forward to Lucifer starting, can't wait for it!

*Edit - I actually just realized that the Pilot of Lucifer is up in some torrent websites. I know what I'm doing for the next hour. Who wants to wait till 2016.. :D

Watched the trailer, I'm giving it a go :D :D
Any comment on the pilot?
Sep 1st, 2015, 9:56 am
Sep 1st, 2015, 3:54 pm
flawlessdreamer wrote: The Vampire Diaries / The Walking Dead / Under The Dome / Switched at birth / Teen wolf / The Following / The Originals / Grimm / Lost Girl / NCIS / NCIS LA / Once Upon A Time / Orphan Black / Pretty Little Liars / Agents Of Shield / American Horror Story / Arrow / Continuum / Falling Skies / Dark matter / Stitchers / Extant / The Flash / The Strain / Wayward Pines / The Returned / Daredevil / Finding Carter / Mako Mermaids/ iZombie / The Fall / The 100 / The Whispers / Sleepy Hollow/ Scream / Secrets & Lies  / Blindspot / Humans / Fear the walking dead

That is everything I watch :lol:
But Under the dome got cancelled. And Falling skies has ended :(

Darn, i forgot the 100 and Wayward Pines. I am also looking forward to Legends of Tomorrow and Shannara Chronicles starting in January.... they should be epic......I used to watch AHS but Coven lost me and Had no interest in Freakshow..... I may check out the new season for Gaga whom I LOVE.
Sep 1st, 2015, 3:54 pm
Sep 1st, 2015, 3:56 pm
PinkWorld wrote:
arkonen wrote:I don't know if I'm gonna go to hell for admitting it but I'm REALLY REALLY looking forward to Lucifer starting, can't wait for it!

Watched the trailer, I'm giving it a go :D :D
Any comment on the pilot?[/quote

The guy playing Lucifer is hot as hell !!!! (pun intended ) . Supergirl 's pilot is also up to watch and is soo good. I liked it better than i thought I would and will def be watching the series ...
Sep 1st, 2015, 3:56 pm
Sep 1st, 2015, 9:40 pm
Yes Legends of Tomorrow, I so want to see it! Sarah is back!
AHS Freakshow was just..... Freaky. Coven was my favorite, I love witches.
I'm also curious about Shadow Hunters!
Sep 1st, 2015, 9:40 pm
Sep 2nd, 2015, 3:08 am
I enjoyed the Lucifer pilot. I was laughing start to finish and the story was interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing were it goes next. :)

I watched the Supergirl pilot too and I'm on the fence with it. I'll probably watch a few more episodes when it's released and see what I think.

Can't wait for the new season of The 100 to start too! Can't believe I forgot about that! o excited to see what happens next after the amazing ending to the first series!
Sep 2nd, 2015, 3:08 am