Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules. Post count not affected.
Feb 12th, 2024, 11:46 am
svendsvin wrote:
Jimking wrote:
svendsvin wrote:In the app in My Applications -> Watchlist you can Save/Copy the Watchlist, but what is the purpose of this? I mean to what end can I use it?

To summarize your favourite apps and keep track on them checking for updates.

Thanks. My Watchlist gets randomly cleared. I make a backup, but to where do I insert the saved copy? What folder do I place it in?

I have had this exact same problem for years now. The app simply creates a new file with 0 bytes and the watchlist gets cleared. Even if I delete this new file and replace with a backup one, the app does not load the file and instead overwrites it with a new 0 bytes file. Meaning that, for the most part, this backup file is completely useless.
Feb 12th, 2024, 11:46 am
Feb 13th, 2024, 1:24 pm
bendavidi wrote:@Disk4mat I have the same problem. never had it before

Same problem over here with my Shield.
Is there a fix? ... now a black screen

Tnx!
Feb 13th, 2024, 1:24 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Feb 24th, 2024, 2:47 pm
The app stopped working for me
Feb 24th, 2024, 2:47 pm
Mar 24th, 2024, 2:43 pm
Great app thanks.

Please add re-upload button for in app.
Mar 24th, 2024, 2:43 pm
Mar 27th, 2024, 2:26 am
krugger wrote:The app stopped working for me

The app works for me, but doesn't display anything for updates, I select an app and then "no results" on obviously updatable apps.
Mar 27th, 2024, 2:26 am
Apr 3rd, 2024, 3:00 pm
Hello, I have searched but can't find a recent mention of it. But I very much prefer the old market app. The plain txt one. Esp' on my tv box.
Except it hasnt worked for a while. Has it been stopped again or is it just a technical issue. Just says unable to download when selecting a catagory.
Don't mind just curious. Tks
Apr 3rd, 2024, 3:00 pm
Apr 8th, 2024, 5:31 am
cdicky wrote:Hello, I have searched but can't find a recent mention of it. But I very much prefer the old market app. The plain txt one. Esp' on my tv box.
Except it hasnt worked for a while. Has it been stopped again or is it just a technical issue. Just says unable to download when selecting a catagory.
Don't mind just curious. Tks

It's also got a much better search function vs the new app.
Apr 8th, 2024, 5:31 am