Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules. Post count not affected.
Jun 10th, 2019, 11:14 am
Looking forward to death Fluffbutt?

And dendariimercs, how's your health?
Jun 10th, 2019, 11:14 am
Jun 24th, 2019, 2:02 am
Depends, If it's in the times where i have to deal with my family, My state of mind is chaotic and frantic, But if it's in a general situation, My mind is in a constant state of expansion with occasional periods of joy or fear.
Jun 24th, 2019, 2:02 am

Do not message me about a dead link, I'm currently inactive.
Jul 4th, 2019, 9:07 am
AnUnknownRider wrote:Depends, If it's in the times where i have to deal with my family, My state of mind is chaotic and frantic, But if it's in a general situation, My mind is in a constant state of expansion with occasional periods of joy or fear.

My mind is kinda chaotic at the moment too. As I wanted to switch jobs but at the same time I am happy at my current company....
Jul 4th, 2019, 9:07 am
Jul 24th, 2019, 10:07 pm
Worried about the upcoming results and anxious about this new semester.
Hoped i did well during the past exams.
Jul 24th, 2019, 10:07 pm
Jul 24th, 2019, 10:08 pm
Worried about the upcoming results and anxious about this new semester.
Hoped i did well during the past exams.
Jul 24th, 2019, 10:08 pm
Aug 1st, 2019, 5:14 pm
Unhappy.
Very depressed. That's why mobilism and the forum and you guys are a great way to distract me for some time, at least ,from my unhappiness
Aug 1st, 2019, 5:14 pm
Aug 3rd, 2019, 5:33 pm
Pondering about our existence in life
Aug 3rd, 2019, 5:33 pm
Aug 9th, 2019, 5:23 am
Annoyed at the state that Hong Kong is in right now, because of the stupid Extradition Law protest!!!!!!
Aug 9th, 2019, 5:23 am
Nov 24th, 2019, 3:16 pm
Worried that our Freedom of Speech in America is being eroded.
Nov 24th, 2019, 3:16 pm
Dec 1st, 2019, 4:07 am
kat1988 wrote:Pondering about our existence in life

[url]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absurdism
[/url]

Note, "absurdism" doesn't mean 'absurd' the way many think it does... It refers to the absurdity of human attempts to find or force meaning on an inherently meaningless and uncaring (in that it doesn't care whether there is meaning or not) universe.

Another simple way of looking at it is that life in itself, aand nothing we do in life, matters...
But the fact that doesn't matter also doesn't matter... so live your life the best you choose to not what other people choose for you.

Personal meaning

For Camus, the beauty people encounter in life makes it worth living. People may create meaning in their own lives, which may not be the objective meaning of life (if there is one), but can still provide something to strive for. However, he insisted that one must always maintain an ironic distance between this invented meaning and the knowledge of the absurd, lest the fictitious meaning take the place of the absurd.

Freedom

Freedom cannot be achieved beyond what the absurdity of existence permits; however, the closest one can come to being absolutely free is through acceptance of the Absurd. Camus introduced the idea of "acceptance without resignation" as a way of dealing with the recognition of absurdity, asking whether or not man can "live without appeal", while defining a "conscious revolt" against the avoidance of absurdity of the world. In a world devoid of higher meaning or judicial afterlife, the human nature becomes as close to absolutely free as is humanly possible.
Dec 1st, 2019, 4:07 am
Sep 9th, 2020, 10:59 am
Feeling weird and sad as it's been a month since my dad was hospitalized due to a stroke and he's been in ICU for a month. It's not covid19 related and we're hoping that he'll pull through though things look difficult right now.
Sep 9th, 2020, 10:59 am
Mar 29th, 2021, 7:47 pm
"State of mind" is defined as the quality of one's consciousness concerning the outside world, as well as the perception of one's inner thoughts and emotions. When you control your state of mind, you are the master of your feelings and understand that life happens for you, not with you. If you are looking for a cure for such situations, I recommend you read about indica flower because it has had a positive effect and has had the most significant result in controlling my mind. I hope you find it just as helpful and informative
Mar 29th, 2021, 7:47 pm