Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules. Post count not affected.
Aug 25th, 2007, 9:49 am
:shock: fantastic! same can mean the same type, as well as the same one! oh, if Engilsh would be my mother-thounge....
I respect the one who finally solved this!
Aug 25th, 2007, 9:49 am

Aug 25th, 2007, 10:23 am
Two for price of one (i never think about this). Congrats sdawson.
Aug 25th, 2007, 10:23 am

(\_ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
Aug 25th, 2007, 4:48 pm
why am i not surprised if sd will solve this ? :lol: :lol:
excellent thinking, sd!
Happy that finally ur mistery is solved, Guy ? I bet u were the one who aren't patient to give the answer! Hahahaha...

Again, hope u had a wonderful birthday and anniversary celebration!

cheers,
andree
Aug 25th, 2007, 4:48 pm

i can't reup dead links anymore
Aug 25th, 2007, 8:15 pm
Hey Belated happy bithday day....
Quite interesting topic u let off here. Was tempted to jump to last page but the answers of all the users were too too good to let them pass...
Anyways wishing you once again belated happy birthday and wish you a long and happy married life...

rgds :D
Aug 25th, 2007, 8:15 pm
Aug 27th, 2007, 5:08 pm
Again thank you for the best wishes all of you. What a warm feeling I have being with you on this site. I hope I will ever be able to give back all the love and kindness I discovered and received here the last weeks.

Speaking of giving: I will be soon paying the rewards I promised, but I'm for the moment to busy to do that. I have to make my monthly report on services and projects for the boss - you give me a lot of work, people - but that will soon be finished and if the boss keeps me in charge I will begin paying immediately.

Wish I had a bookkeeper to do that for me... :roll:
Aug 27th, 2007, 5:08 pm
Aug 28th, 2007, 10:30 am
infernal wrote:Happy Guy's Day!

Happy birthday to my best friend whose name is Guy
I'm not as good as you in poetry but give me a try
These great services are offered by a great member
PPCWarez had a great lack if Guy was not there

Note: in addition to the promised reward from Guy, i will reward 22wrz$ - from my personal budget as well - the best poem chosen by Guy!

Thank you all for your kind poems and replies! That was really hard to choose the best poem but as promised two nominated poets are introduced:
22wrz$ reward: kris7topher (Thank you!)
22wrz$ reward: wolfmenace (Thank you!)

(\_/) Thank you for making this poem, Infernal,
(O.o) and making this birthday the most beautiful of my life.
(> <) Rewarded 22 WRZ$, please make good use of it. - Guy1731

Thank you, Infernal, for your contribution to my Birthday topic.

To all the poets on this topic: I start rewarding today. When rewarding is finished, I will post that here and close the topic. Please be patient untill that message appears. You are not forgotten. I shall NEVER forget you...
Aug 28th, 2007, 10:30 am

Aug 28th, 2007, 12:56 pm
Rewards are all given. Please PM me if you got a reward message in your post and didn’t get the reward.

I close this topic. I want it to stay on the site for ever as a sign of the friendship that lives in this forum. I hope the warm feeling I got from this event will spread over this whole community and all the users will give it a place in their hart. When you log off – if you should intend to do so – spread the feeling out to your families and relatives and always try to be kind to each other. Remember: what you give away, you always get back a way or another.

I love you all. – Guy1731
Aug 28th, 2007, 12:56 pm

Sep 8th, 2007, 10:47 pm
What a nice thread - I just came across it and went through all pages in one breath :)

Happy birthday, Guy! (though a lil bit late)
I say let's solve more real mysteries like this one ;)
Sep 8th, 2007, 10:47 pm
Sep 8th, 2007, 11:20 pm
ingenious wrote:What a nice thread - I just came across it and went through all pages in one breath :)

Happy birthday, Guy! (though a lil bit late)
I say let's solve more real mysteries like this one ;)
Well, thank you, Ingenious. It's never to late to receive your compliments: it gives me the same feeling as if it was on my birthday. Only thing I missed is your poem...

But there will be other occasions. And about mysteries: we will also get more of this... you ain 't seen nothing yet. In the meantime: enjoy, life is beautiful, and enjoy that little place in my hart you managed to get yourself by posting here...
Sep 8th, 2007, 11:20 pm