Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules. Post count not affected.
Jul 15th, 2020, 1:01 pm
When you first log into the site, it has a list of top downloads, etc for the various sections of the site. I cannot seem to find it once I am logged in. Where can I find that?
Jul 15th, 2020, 1:01 pm
Jul 16th, 2020, 2:17 pm
flyboynm wrote:When you first log into the site, it has a list of top downloads, etc for the various sections of the site. I cannot seem to find it once I am logged in. Where can I find that?

You are using the classic version of Mobilism and the Top lists are only visible in 2.0, which is the skin by default before you log in.

If you want to see the lists all the time, you'll need to switch versions. Go to your user control panel > Board preferences > My board style, and choose Mobilism2.0 from the drop-down menu.
Jul 16th, 2020, 2:17 pm
Oct 4th, 2020, 3:22 pm
Hi @merry60 . I followed your guide and switched to 2.0 but i can´t see any Top lists other than a Top apps and top books but nothing specific i.e. category. What am I doing wrong :(
Oct 4th, 2020, 3:22 pm
Oct 4th, 2020, 5:18 pm
Ihavenoclue wrote:Hi @merry60 . I followed your guide and switched to 2.0 but i can´t see any Top lists other than a Top apps and top books but nothing specific i.e. category. What am I doing wrong :(

You're doing nothing wrong, that's how it is. There is a list of Top 10 Topics in each category, but the list you see on the Home/Index page is the list with the actual Top 10 books, regardless of category.
Oct 4th, 2020, 5:18 pm