Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules. Post count not affected.
Dec 13th, 2020, 9:52 pm
please i am from Venezuela dont have the money to buy patron can somabody tell me what happen chapter 7.62,
love his web serial think is the best right now
Dec 13th, 2020, 9:52 pm
Mar 17th, 2021, 12:04 am
There are 9 more chapters in Volume 7 that follow 7.62.
Most of them are NOT on RoyalRoad, only on the Wandering Inn Website.
They are labelled Solstice #1 through Solstice #9.
They mostly concern the gathering at River Farm, and interaction/adventure concerting the Fae.
The later ones are told from Ryoka's viewpoint.

I strongly recommend you do not skip the Solstice chapters, minor and major world changing events take place.

Volume 8 is out, and is up to Chapter 8.10.
Chapter 8.11 is delayed because PirateAba has started using professional editors.
Mar 17th, 2021, 12:04 am
Mar 17th, 2021, 3:45 pm
thank you very much
Mar 17th, 2021, 3:45 pm
Mar 23rd, 2023, 7:50 pm
i have a question about the wandering inn, are the RPG elements a lot and more significant later on? or are they like the start, where she levels up with no stat increases, and no effect on her skills?
Mar 23rd, 2023, 7:50 pm
Apr 12th, 2023, 2:26 am
TitoXorn wrote:i have a question about the wandering inn, are the RPG elements a lot and more significant later on? or are they like the start, where she levels up with no stat increases, and no effect on her skills?

Levels don't give +4 dexterity explicitly, but leveling up does give the person higher strength, stamina, and unlocks unique and powerful class specific skills. As Erin earns higher levels, her skills also become more powerful, for example early level skill of fixing broken furniture evolves to being able to repair and create whole sections in the inn.
Apr 12th, 2023, 2:26 am