Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules. Post count not affected.
Mar 2nd, 2021, 12:23 pm
I Requested a book few days back . i got this message from the moderator -
Please note, the fulfiller has waived their reward, so there is nothing more to do on your part, unless there is something wrong with the file.

just wanted to thank the book releaser -napakatulu but cdnt find any place. what is the right way to post thank you message. (is it ok to PM for the same?)
Mar 2nd, 2021, 12:23 pm
Mar 2nd, 2021, 6:36 pm
Hi there,

As soon as a topic is moved to the Fulfilled forum, we lock it so there can be no more posts added. When someone waives the reward, we move it straight away (as it is fulfilled and no reward is due), though as you see from the message you got that we can unlock it and move it back should there be an issue.

If you would like to thank the uploader and the thread is already locked, you can send them a PM. I'm sure that they would appreciate it.

abcrtr wrote:I Requested a book few days back . i got this message from the moderator -
Please note, the fulfiller has waived their reward, so there is nothing more to do on your part, unless there is something wrong with the file.

just wanted to thank the book releaser -napakatulu but cdnt find any place. what is the right way to post thank you message. (is it ok to PM for the same?)
Mar 2nd, 2021, 6:36 pm