Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules. Post count not affected.
May 24th, 2022, 1:50 pm
English speaker here, got a new job, working with a lot of Spanish speakers. Since my dumb self took Latin in HS, communication is... a barrier. Yes, I'm trying, but it's not exactly a quick process. I tend to spend most of my shift alone, so I've been tearing through audiobooks, and I'd kinda like to share this with a few of the ppl who work solo too. Trouble is, I'm having no issues finding sites with a plethora of English audiobooks, but nada in Spanish. Lord knows the poor guy who's been stuck w/ me the last few days would be much happier if he had something to listen to! Any advice on where to look? Got a MP3 player laying around, and I figure I could muddle through w/ the help of Google, dump some stuff on it, and give him at least SOMETHING to keep his mind off how dull the job is.
May 24th, 2022, 1:50 pm
May 24th, 2022, 1:55 pm
May 24th, 2022, 1:55 pm

If you like a book, please buy it to support the author.
If my links are dead, please use the REUPLOAD BUTTON [No posting in topics!]
Click THANKS if you like my releases

Jul 17th, 2022, 1:21 am
hello, another Spanish language hopeful here. I'm also a pretty slow learner so audiobooks are less pressure :)

there were only a handful of links for SPA under audiobooks, and most were dead. are there any other ways of sourcing Spanish audiobooks please?
Jul 17th, 2022, 1:21 am
Jul 17th, 2022, 4:37 pm
Skitter wrote:English speaker here, got a new job, working with a lot of Spanish speakers. Since my dumb self took Latin in HS, communication is... a barrier. Yes, I'm trying, but it's not exactly a quick process. I tend to spend most of my shift alone, so I've been tearing through audiobooks, and I'd kinda like to share this with a few of the ppl who work solo too. Trouble is, I'm having no issues finding sites with a plethora of English audiobooks, but nada in Spanish. Lord knows the poor guy who's been stuck w/ me the last few days would be much happier if he had something to listen to! Any advice on where to look? Got a MP3 player laying around, and I figure I could muddle through w/ the help of Google, dump some stuff on it, and give him at least SOMETHING to keep his mind off how dull the job is.

Hola!

i have sent you via private message a link where you can find some audiobooks in Spanish,

i hope you can find some of your interest

Regards
Jul 17th, 2022, 4:37 pm
Jul 17th, 2022, 4:38 pm
snailmail wrote:hello, another Spanish language hopeful here. I'm also a pretty slow learner so audiobooks are less pressure :)

there were only a handful of links for SPA under audiobooks, and most were dead. are there any other ways of sourcing Spanish audiobooks please?

Hola, private message with a link sent as well
Jul 17th, 2022, 4:38 pm
Mar 6th, 2024, 10:28 pm
lektorespanol wrote:
snailmail wrote:hello, another Spanish language hopeful here. I'm also a pretty slow learner so audiobooks are less pressure :)

Hola, private message with a link sent as well

Hello, can you send it to me as well please? Muchas gracias! Muy amable :)
Mar 6th, 2024, 10:28 pm
Mar 31st, 2024, 10:24 am
Can you send me a pm with the links? Thanks¡¡

All the best
Mar 31st, 2024, 10:24 am