Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules. Post count not affected.
Feb 14th, 2024, 12:21 pm
A film about a young lady, hair cut really short, who falls in love by a guy, who just arrived to her little town with HIS boyfriend. The young man asks her on a date and she puts on a dress and he is not really not very happy about it. Its her andronogy that is apealling to him but they go on a date.

A few days later the guy's boyfriend atacks her (i dont know why I think there was a chicken envolved).
The guy she likes gets really upset with this and supports tenderly his boyfriend.
I think that this film may be french but I am not sure. I do know that it has a french song, very beautiful french song, but I dont know any words or the melody.
Its a very old film, I watched it while I was in college, or the year after because at the time I had a smal black and white tv in my room (at my parents house), before I got my own place and a new tv set.
I dont know if it helps but I am from Portugal and in my parents house I had only acess to 4 Portuguese channels. If it this film was ever in cinema it must be over 30 years, Portugal tv was not known for its up to date series or films...
Thanks,
Sofia
Feb 14th, 2024, 12:21 pm
Feb 14th, 2024, 2:23 pm
I provided your description and asked from some AIs these are the suggestions I've got.
Chanson d'un amour inachevé" (1992), also known as "Unfinished Love Song
"The Haircut" (1982) directed by Tânia Dinis.

Most say the info is not enough :( Check those 2 in case.
Feb 14th, 2024, 2:23 pm

Twitter @HgwrtzExprss
Join Mobilism Discord server to get instant updates on contests: https://discord.gg/JqD2wAWSGw

Feb 15th, 2024, 11:50 am
HogwartsExpress wrote:I provided your description and asked from some AIs these are the suggestions I've got.
Chanson d'un amour inachevé" (1992), also known as "Unfinished Love Song
"The Haircut" (1982) directed by Tânia Dinis.

Most say the info is not enough :( Check those 2 in case.

Thanks for the help but its not that. The film is french or english and the song is not that.

The info may not be enough but I cant write what happens when the gay guy tries to be intimate with a girlopen pick up truck on the date.. I dont want to be crude or offend anyone
Feb 15th, 2024, 11:50 am