A place for Mobilism members to meet other Mobilism members!
May 23rd, 2014, 9:57 am
Just wanted to stop in and say hello, since I've joined this site not that long ago and visit it practically every day! I just want to thank everyone for their work in making things available to those of us who are destitute (and will certainly support the appropriate parties once monetary issues are no longer..an issue)!

For me, I live waaaaaaay out in the boonies where the busses don't even run! And, I'm disabled, so this site has been a dream come true! I hope to figure out how to earn WRZ$, so I can pay uploaders for their efforts and make requests when I run into something that isn't here. :)

I'm very PM friendly, so feel free to PM me!
May 23rd, 2014, 9:57 am
May 23rd, 2014, 12:55 pm
Hi Wyndolyn, glad to hear you enjoy the site.

The best way and a fun way to earn WRZ$ is to go to the contest section..
Play the games and win WRZ$. You will also meet other members and I am
sure you will make many good friends :)

Bob
May 23rd, 2014, 12:55 pm

If you spam the forum you WILL meet me !!

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
May 23rd, 2014, 8:07 pm
Hi Wyndolyn! Welcome to Mobilism! :mrgreen:

Happy that you have decided to introduce yourself to us! As Android has already said, The best way to earn WRZ$ is to join in some competitions in the contest's section! That section can seem rather intimidating when you look at it for the first time, I'll be the first to say everyone who takes part their is friendly!

A few threads I would point you to for quick and easy WRZ$ are these: Subject: Less or more? in this game, All you are doing is posting either Less or More once per day! You have a 50% chance of winning some spending cash! :)

I would also suggest: Subject: United colors of MOBILISM - STAFF members. All you need to do here is take a screenshot of the current online users and for every green member online you will receive 5WRZ$ and for every red you will receive 10WRZ$. There has to be 2 hours between the last post and yours though! Make sure you read the rules! :)

You could also send a PM to Guy1731 to take part in Subject: Please reply (game 31). The aim of this game is for every member of a group to post that they are present before the other groups do! (You need to be really active to get anywhere in this game!)

For social purposes, I would will point you to this thread: Subject: The last will be the first.... This is were all the most random chit chat happens, It's also were you will meet a lot of the contest dwellers! :)
There are lots of other contest's you could enjoy too, Take a look for yourself! :)
May 23rd, 2014, 8:07 pm

SUPPORT AUTHORS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
►If you like a post, please use the Image button!
May 24th, 2014, 3:07 am
Oh, my goodness! Thank you for the warm welcome and the very, very helpful list of suggestions on how to earn WRZ$! I appreciate it a lot and I'm looking forward to taking a more active part in the forums! :D

Thank you both!!
May 24th, 2014, 3:07 am
May 24th, 2014, 5:29 am
Well, that is what I call indeed a 'warm' introduction. Except for the 'intimidating' part I'm rather pleased the way you guys see contests indeed as the best way at first to meet other people on this forum. I've received PM from Wyndolyn and he will be participating in the next round of the 'Please reply' game. May this be the start of your new active life on this forum! ;)
May 24th, 2014, 5:29 am

May 27th, 2014, 3:58 am
Welcome :) it's a pleasure meeting you!
May 27th, 2014, 3:58 am

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Jun 2nd, 2014, 12:02 am
Oh, goodness, I missed the replies from Guy and Mr FuFu! :o

Thanks to both of you, too!! (And, for clarification's sake, I'm a 34 year old lady. ;D)

I'm having so much fun and I really enjoy myself even more, now that I'm on the IRC channel and playing in Contests!! So, thanks for having me. ^.^
Jun 2nd, 2014, 12:02 am
Jun 2nd, 2014, 12:39 am
Wyndolyn, come and chat with us on 'first will be last". Most of us are a fun bunch, we mostly talk about utter rubbish but have a great laugh doing so.
It can seem a bit intimidating for the first week but soon you'll get to know us all. Once I joined the competitions, I think it must be 2 months now, and that is the most fun place to be.
Jun 2nd, 2014, 12:39 am
Jun 2nd, 2014, 3:10 am
Sure, canmus! :D I'm so slow on refresh, sometimes, though! I'm afraid I'll miss conversation, but I'll stop by and say hallo! ;D
Jun 2nd, 2014, 3:10 am
Jun 18th, 2014, 6:50 pm
I have a variety of issues, but the main ones are that I have decreased mobility due to arthritis and knee injuries, I'm an Aspien--and have a host of co-morbid disorders, such as misophonia, sensory processing disorder, etc... Severe anxiety and things like that.
Jun 18th, 2014, 6:50 pm
Jun 19th, 2014, 6:59 pm
Damn, that sucks. Hope you have a good time here.
Jun 19th, 2014, 6:59 pm
Sep 12th, 2018, 9:41 pm
Long time, no see~ Hope everyone's doing well!
Sep 12th, 2018, 9:41 pm
Jul 8th, 2020, 12:58 pm
Hello
Jul 8th, 2020, 12:58 pm

My profile has a link to all my book requests.