Services provided by the Mobilism staff to make life easier for our members.
Oct 15th, 2023, 2:59 am
Premium membership is amazing! I had it maybe a week before I decided that I needed to add the VIP/Life option - that was 5 years ago and I still love this site and the premium feature!! Try it now - take advantage of the discount (see top of the page in blue banner) - you won't be disappointed. I predict you will be opting for the lifetime membership or at the very least will renew yearly after experiencing it!! :D

Thanks to everyone that makes this forum awesome!
Oct 15th, 2023, 2:59 am
Oct 15th, 2023, 8:26 pm
Hello, Today I purchased 1 Year Premium & VIP for life, how long should I wait to get 600WRZ$, blue username, VIP status etc.? I need to know if it`s working or not so I can report the problem if it`s not working. Thank you.
Oct 15th, 2023, 8:26 pm
Oct 15th, 2023, 11:52 pm
JozukaFcb wrote:Hello, Today I purchased 1 Year Premium & VIP for life, how long should I wait to get 600WRZ$, blue username, VIP status etc.? I need to know if it`s working or not so I can report the problem if it`s not working. Thank you.

Premium Downloader subscriptions are applied automatically and immediately, so you can already use the Premium Downloader. However, forum benefits (VIP, WRZ$, etc.) have to be applied manually (by me), so it takes a bit of time until you'll see them on your account. You will receive a PM once they have been applied.
Oct 15th, 2023, 11:52 pm
Oct 16th, 2023, 1:42 am
I hope I’m doing this right I just wanted to share how much I enjoy this site it’s my favourite book site and I love that you added the reuploads.
Oct 16th, 2023, 1:42 am
Oct 17th, 2023, 4:01 pm
Just renewed premium - a major service for a minor layout. Would highly recommend to anyone thinking about purchasing.
Oct 17th, 2023, 4:01 pm
Oct 17th, 2023, 4:14 pm
How do I find my renewal date for my premium membership?
Oct 17th, 2023, 4:14 pm
Oct 17th, 2023, 10:29 pm
Premium Downloader is wonderful and the Reupload button makes it even better!
Oct 17th, 2023, 10:29 pm
Oct 17th, 2023, 11:39 pm
Peregrin wrote:How do I find my renewal date for my premium membership?

Log in with your Premium login here: https://mblservices.org/ to check your expiration date.
Oct 17th, 2023, 11:39 pm
Oct 19th, 2023, 8:12 am
I vaguely remember my days before buying a premium membership; all the time spent trying to figure out the puzzle to get any of the sites to work, only to find out my audiobook wouldn't be done downloading for another hour. The premium membership has saved me from that. And, considering the astounding library of ebooks available, the money I spent on a premium account pretty much paid for itself in one day. A great service from a great site.
Oct 19th, 2023, 8:12 am
Oct 20th, 2023, 11:40 pm
I highly recommend Mobilism Premium. The fee is great and reasonable priced. THe Premium gives you a chance to use the blue arrows to download and it is faster.
Oct 20th, 2023, 11:40 pm
Oct 22nd, 2023, 12:10 pm
Mobilism Premium membership is the only site where I feel that I'm ripping you guys off! A strange feeling for how things normally work on the internet. For a measly $AU30/year, I easily get my money's worth and then some! Thanks to the Mobilism team for all their mad work efforts and dedication to their members. Without Mobilism, things would be very grim for us. Kudos!!
Oct 22nd, 2023, 12:10 pm
Oct 23rd, 2023, 3:50 pm
Kezzahub wrote:Mobilism Premium membership is the only site where I feel that I'm ripping you guys off! A strange feeling for how things normally work on the internet. For a measly $AU30/year, I easily get my money's worth and then some! Thanks to the Mobilism team for all their mad work efforts and dedication to their members. Without Mobilism, things would be very grim for us. Kudos!!

Thank you very much for your support! We always try to do our best! :)
Oct 23rd, 2023, 3:50 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Oct 23rd, 2023, 9:14 pm
I renewed my Premium Membership for another year, and I'd highly recommend it to anyone on the fence about it. I think I generally make my money back within the first day of signing up, if you compare it to paying retail prices, AND I don't have to mess around with the annoying pop-ups, misdirects, and etc from many of the file hosting sites. If you're like me and just check in on releases once a week or so, the Premium Membership will save you so much time and hassle. Thanks, Mobilism, for offering this feature!
Oct 23rd, 2023, 9:14 pm

"When nothing goes right, go left."
- Anonymous
Oct 23rd, 2023, 9:32 pm
I purchased Premium, but cannot download. It says the password might be different for Premium. Will I get one sent to me? I tried mobilisim0000 also, doesn't work.
Oct 23rd, 2023, 9:32 pm
Oct 23rd, 2023, 9:54 pm
sandrajane wrote:I purchased Premium, but cannot download. It says the password might be different for Premium. Will I get one sent to me? I tried mobilisim0000 also, doesn't work.

Please check your PMs.
Oct 23rd, 2023, 9:54 pm