Services provided by the Mobilism staff to make life easier for our members.
Dec 7th, 2023, 7:40 am
Disk4mat wrote:
popsart11 wrote:For some reason the premium trial isn`t downloading anything for me. Everything I try gets stuck at preparing download

I`m assuming this is on the Mobilism Android app? Try going to its settings and changing the directory the Mobilism app is set to save files to, and make sure it has access to do so.
Yeah I`m using the app for Android. Switching the direction to a different folder seems to have fixed some of the downloads somehow, but not all of them. Thanks you, at least now I can get some things
Dec 7th, 2023, 7:40 am
Dec 7th, 2023, 4:40 pm
What do we do if the premium comes back with "The file you were looking for could not be found" I tried to use the reupload button in bottom right but the PM said one of the links works. I'm sure it does but that defeats the purpose of the premium downloader.
Dec 7th, 2023, 4:40 pm
Dec 7th, 2023, 7:56 pm
MetalMiyagi wrote:What do we do if the premium comes back with "The file you were looking for could not be found" I tried to use the reupload button in bottom right but the PM said one of the links works. I'm sure it does but that defeats the purpose of the premium downloader.

You can PM the releaser and specify that he reuploads to a Premium-supported filehost.
Dec 7th, 2023, 7:56 pm
Dec 11th, 2023, 7:04 am
Drizzy4Real wrote:Is premium auto charge you every year?

No, we don't have auto-charge.
Dec 11th, 2023, 7:04 am
Dec 11th, 2023, 8:49 pm
This may be answered somewhere in the 494 pages but there's no search for this topic.

What do we do with files that download as scrambled letters and no suffixes (no .epub .pdf etc.)?

These tend to come from dropgalaxy.vip. They don't open as is.

thanks,
happy subscriber for years and years
Dec 11th, 2023, 8:49 pm
Dec 12th, 2023, 12:25 am
djuna wrote:This may be answered somewhere in the 494 pages but there's no search for this topic.

What do we do with files that download as scrambled letters and no suffixes (no .epub .pdf etc.)?

These tend to come from dropgalaxy.vip. They don't open as is.

thanks,
happy subscriber for years and years

This happens on the filehost Dropgalaxy when the file has been deleted/expired. If you click on the actual link Dropgalaxy will confirm that the file no longer exists.
Dec 12th, 2023, 12:25 am
Dec 12th, 2023, 2:20 pm
Is there a way to check how much time I have left with premium?
Dec 12th, 2023, 2:20 pm
Dec 12th, 2023, 11:31 pm
Sayveone wrote:Is there a way to check how much time I have left with premium?

You can check when your subscription ends here: https://mblservices.org/
Dec 12th, 2023, 11:31 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Dec 13th, 2023, 3:03 am
I paid for premium, not showing in the app
Dec 13th, 2023, 3:03 am
Dec 13th, 2023, 7:42 pm
Any chance of a discount for holidays?
Dec 13th, 2023, 7:42 pm
Dec 14th, 2023, 7:07 am
Sreed1073 wrote:I paid for premium, not showing in the app

You need to login to Premium. Click on any release, Premium Downloads, and enter your Premium login once prompted.

johnmac7791 wrote:What is client update library

This doesn't sound like it's from our side. Can you show me a screenshot of this error? You can PM me.
Dec 14th, 2023, 7:07 am
Dec 15th, 2023, 10:05 pm
I use Mobilism exclusively for ebooks. I recently got Mobilism Premium and it's super useful for a few reasons:
1. Not having to mess around with sites full of ads and complicated click through + countdown timer situations. One click download.
2. Because I can simply download to my phone and open the file via the kindle app, it makes adding things to my library super painless and quick. Before, I would be on my laptop trying to get the file from aforementioned file hosting sites, downloading it, emailing it to myself. Totally doable but now that it's so much easier, I would never go back.
3. You don't need Premium for this but I've found pretty much every book I've been interested in here.
Dec 15th, 2023, 10:05 pm
Dec 19th, 2023, 1:57 am
What about Christmas new year sale discount ?
Dec 19th, 2023, 1:57 am