Services provided by the Mobilism staff to make life easier for our members.
Sep 27th, 2007, 5:42 pm
Hallo bro would you give me cab file for
1. HttP Mail Provider
viewtopic.php?f=41&t=22697
2. Spawn
viewtopic.php?f=91&t=13
Thanks

Adits74, your requested CAB file links have been added to the opening release posts.
At your service and thank you for your trust in the company! - Guy1731
Sep 27th, 2007, 5:42 pm
Sep 29th, 2007, 11:57 am
Hi there,

Can I request a cab for Spb Insight v1.5.1. The current cab file isn't working.

Thread url: viewtopic.php?f=41&t=22116

Code: http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/products/insight/?en

Or, a cab for NewsBreak v2.1.0.1058

Thread: viewtopic.php?f=41&t=30544

Code: http://www.iliumsoft.com/site/nw/newsbreak.php

Thanks for your time...

Figga, don't bother for our time, we do that at the speed of light: 11 min for 2 CAB extractions... a new record! Your requested CAB file links have been added to the opening release posts. At your service and thank you for your trust in the company! - Guy1731
Sep 29th, 2007, 11:57 am
Sep 29th, 2007, 4:05 pm
Hey Guy! Thanks for the quick response. Being a newbie I've got a silly question to ask...

I'm currently using my pocket pc to browse. I can't download cab files for the life of me! I have read instructions - so once I get put through to the download page, I scroll down and click on the 'free' button, but cannot see where to add the code which allows the download.

What am I missing.
Sep 29th, 2007, 4:05 pm
Sep 29th, 2007, 4:17 pm
figga wrote:Hey Guy! Thanks for the quick response. Being a newbie I've got a silly question to ask...

I'm currently using my pocket pc to browse. I can't download cab files for the life of me! I have read instructions - so once I get put through to the download page, I scroll down and click on the 'free' button, but cannot see where to add the code which allows the download.

What am I missing.
Figga, if you don't get the code for download, you will probably see somewhere in the center of the page some red sentences saying: "you have reached the download limit ..." and "Or wait XXX minutes).

If this is the case, you must be patient and repeat the download process later.

Hope this helps.
Sep 29th, 2007, 4:17 pm

Sep 29th, 2007, 7:24 pm
figga wrote:I'm currently using my pocket pc to browse. I can't download cab files for the life of me! I have read instructions - so once I get put through to the download page, I scroll down and click on the 'free' button, but cannot see where to add the code which allows the download.

What am I missing.

In addition to what Guy answered, it depends on your ppc internet browser, I don't remember standar IE can show rapidshare page properly. I use Opera browser which IMHO has more qualities than PIE Plus (Pocket IE) or multi IE. Hope that helps.

cheers,
andree

P.S: a little bird told me some time ago, there is never a silly question but an interesting question! :D
Sep 29th, 2007, 7:24 pm

i can't reup dead links anymore
Sep 30th, 2007, 11:34 am
Morning guys, (well in London it is!)

Thanks for this. I'll have another attempt and try browsing the page in Opera. By the way, slightly off topic, but do you not find Opera really slow in comparison to PIE?
Sep 30th, 2007, 11:34 am
Oct 3rd, 2007, 9:44 am
Hi!
Can I request for a cab on this game?

viewtopic.php?f=88&t=1700

Thanx a lot!
MZ

Your requested CAB file link has been added to the opening release post.
Oct 3rd, 2007, 9:44 am
Oct 3rd, 2007, 1:13 pm
mjesnazajednica wrote:Hi!
Can I request for a cab on this game?

viewtopic.php?f=88&t=1700

Thanx a lot!
MZ

Your requested CAB file link has been added to the opening release post.

Dear Guy 1731, thank you for prompt response.

Working: YES

THANK YOU AND WISH YOU ALL THE BEST

You are very welcome, glad to be of help.
Thanks for the reward you sent me; I will make good use of it... - Guy1731
Oct 3rd, 2007, 1:13 pm
Oct 5th, 2007, 9:57 am
hi
i need a cab 4 blue sky hacker
sorry cant link on psp :(
thanx

You need it, you got it! .CAB file link has been added to the release post. - Guy1731
Oct 5th, 2007, 9:57 am

30 below zero celsius isn't that cold
Oct 9th, 2007, 6:07 am
Guy, i really wanna thank u for ur hard work, man u haven't denied a cab or nething..u do a great job at this site...so thank you...meanwhile there's this program http://forum.ppcwarez.org/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=1708&hilit=pocket+prompt pocket prompt, and it's extremely annoying and it's not installing by usb (or at least it's acting retarded) is there a way u can get me a cab for it? thanks a lot
Oct 9th, 2007, 6:07 am

Help mitigate Mobilism's load by donating.
Oct 9th, 2007, 1:31 pm
kareem wrote:Guy, i really wanna thank u for ur hard work, man u haven't denied a cab or nething..u do a great job at this site...so thank you...meanwhile there's this program viewtopic.php?f=43&t=1708&hilit=pocket+prompt pocket prompt, and it's extremely annoying and it's not installing by usb (or at least it's acting retarded) is there a way u can get me a cab for it? thanks a lot
Ouch, Kareem, that's a tough one. I'll see what I can do... :?

edit - Kareem, no CAB file because of the complex libraries in this program. Nevertheless I added the program directory to the release post for mobile users to be downloaded directly to the device. This works. (Of course :roll: )
Oct 9th, 2007, 1:31 pm
Oct 10th, 2007, 2:39 pm
Hi!
Can I request for a cab on this software?

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=35

Thanx a lot!
MZ

Mjesnazajednica,how could I refuse when you ask that so kindly? .CAB file link has been added to the release post. - Guy1731

Dear G-1731, thank you for your prompt post and kindly feedback :D ! Have a nice time!
Oct 10th, 2007, 2:39 pm
Oct 10th, 2007, 4:32 pm
mjesnazajednica wrote:Hi!
Can I request for a cab on this software?

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=35

Thanx a lot!
MZ

Mjesnazajednica,how could I refuse when you ask that so kindly? .CAB file link has been added to the release post. - Guy1731

Dear G-1731, thank you for your prompt post and kindly feedback :D ! Have a nice time!

Dear Guy 1731, thank you one more time for prompt response.

Working: YES

THANK YOU AND WISH YOU ALL THE BEST
Oct 10th, 2007, 4:32 pm