Services provided by the Mobilism staff to make life easier for our members.
Dec 18th, 2007, 10:18 am
Games solution service.

Sure you all like to play games on your handhelds. A lot of them are adventures or puzzle games. Hasn't it already happened to you to be stuck on a certain level - no matter how hard you tried - and you so much wanted to continue the story or to solve the next puzzle? It happened to me! Image

Wouldn't it be nice if you could find that solution at Mobilism? That we offer you a solution when you get stuck?

That's why we created this "Games Solution Service"

We offer solutions and also saved levels of games, to start your quests or puzzles on a specific level. This would only be provided on request level, we do not want to spoil the game pleasure from those who want to try it on their own.

Please reply here with your problem, and post a link (on this site) to the game!

Note: We could use some skilled gamers to help us with this service. G & a

"I don't need this service..." Image "Hehe,... don't be afraid to admit you get stuck in a game..."
Dec 18th, 2007, 10:18 am

Dec 18th, 2007, 10:19 am
otraver wrote:Hi all

I can't solve the intermediate level 7.
I finished all levels, also in the hard difficulty but can't solve the 7th maldit.

Can you help me?

Of course:

R U R D L U L D R U L U R D R U R D L D R U R D L D L

R = Right
U = Up
L = Left
D = Down

That's what we call service :wink: - G & a
Dec 18th, 2007, 10:19 am
Jan 12th, 2009, 12:02 am
I need solution for Ancient Evil.
in level 1 theres no way out...is there any walkthrough?
Thanks
Jan 12th, 2009, 12:02 am
Mar 17th, 2009, 12:32 pm
Hi Guy & Andree,had downloaded atomic battle dragons v 1.05 posted by twingo, game was working perfectly after guy provided me with help, but i had to hard reset the phone, after that i reloaded the game and gave the help but i think i did not register it offline, i think it was online since then it gives the message The Licence for this software wasn't found. please reinstall.
I tried reinstalling several times and from pc also as exe file and .cab also.
well i love the game but am really stuck.
would appreciate any help to get me started on the game.
thx a million in advance cause i think you are the only guys who can do it.
Mar 17th, 2009, 12:32 pm
Mar 17th, 2009, 5:09 pm
sunjoyk wrote:well i love the game but am really stuck
What do you mean by you're stuck ? Do you have problem with the help or you're stuck in certain level ? :D
Mar 17th, 2009, 5:09 pm

i can't reup dead links anymore
Mar 17th, 2009, 5:32 pm
No Am Not stuck At A Level, But When i Am Reinstalling The Game That error appears that "The Licence for the software was not found. Please reinstall" Even The Registration Page Is Not Coming. So you see I Cant Start The Game.
Mar 17th, 2009, 5:32 pm
Mar 17th, 2009, 6:07 pm
Just hard reset again and register offline, Sir.

Cruel, but the only way. :?

Guy1731 Image
Mar 17th, 2009, 6:07 pm

Mar 17th, 2009, 8:03 pm
but sir, i did hard reset but still no go. thats what beats me. any answers to that cause am at my wits end.
Mar 17th, 2009, 8:03 pm
Mar 24th, 2009, 3:10 am
Haloooo
i'm not sure if you could help me but i'm stack on the resco bubbles games ver 1.22.....i am in the 48 level and i would like to jump that level if this is possible.....
Is there a trick for that game to help me???????? thank you :? :? :)
Mar 24th, 2009, 3:10 am
Oct 27th, 2009, 1:44 pm
Search Multiplayer Bluetooth-Games practical for Handy und PDA

Hello Dudes!

IMHO its not easy to find a real good and pracitcal Multiplayer Game for Handys AND PDA to play with other people via BT e.g. in a bus

Knows someone a good one best with download opportunity *g*

Plz excuse my bad englisch

Gr€€tz Biosman
Oct 27th, 2009, 1:44 pm

Info:Mein Seti@Home Rang ; Trekkie arbeite mit bei Star Trek Wikia
Oct 29th, 2009, 7:43 am
Hi There!!
This is Carmie!
Im new in this site!
I'm not sure if you could help me but i'm stack on the resco bubbles games ver 1.22.i am in the 48 level and i would like to jump that level if this is possible.
Just keep on posting guys!
Happy Halloween to all
I think Im gonna have a lots of fun here!
Thanks!
Good Luck!
Oct 29th, 2009, 7:43 am

Oct 29th, 2009, 10:04 am
I think we cannot touch your device. :lol:
Oct 29th, 2009, 10:04 am

OLDImage
Don't forget to rate the releases you use!
Report spam and " thank you " post using the report button!
Wanna talk with the Admins, Mods, users, VIPs, and others? Join the IRC channel!

My IRC Bot: http://www.levbot.tk/ <-- Not a redirecting one... :lol:
Thanks to ga!nusha for my great avatar!
Dec 13th, 2009, 9:53 pm
I can't finish level 2 in Call Of Duty 2 for PPC. When I walk into the trench, I die. BOOM. Just like that.
EDIT: Figured it out.
Dec 13th, 2009, 9:53 pm

Twitter | YouTube | You know I'm straight cuz I'm doing your mom!

Previous Devices: Dell Axim x51v | HP iPAQ HX4700 | Palm Tungsten E
Jun 4th, 2010, 12:58 am
don't know if im in the right category but I downloaded some games from here but when I unrar them I get files with a setup xml file.how do I make the games work

Wrong category indeed, but why shouldn't we help you? Best suggestion we can make is you post this in the topic what game you have that problem with, while mentioning what file you tried to unRAR. (Maybe those files weren't supposed to be extracted... CAB file? <--- just tab to install, don't unRAR... ;) ) - G & a
Jun 4th, 2010, 12:58 am