Mainstream fiction, from all-time classics to contemporary novels
Feb 6th, 2024, 4:46 pm
The Purple Chair Series by Bronnie Ware (#1-6)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 0.2 Mb
Overview: Bronnie Ware is the author of the internationally bestselling memoir The Top Five Regrets of the Dying, published in 32 languages, with a movie in the pipeline. She has published three non-fiction books that have inspired thousands around the globe and is currently working on some inspiring fictional works.
Genre: Fiction > General Fiction/Classics

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Book #1 - Hummingbird Cake
Gwen is known as someone who listens well and solves problems. Clients pay for her counsel as they sit in the purple chair and untangle their emotions and stories. Word of mouth keeps people coming to her door.
But who listens to Gwen? Who helps solve her own problems?
As she supports clients to heal, her own life swirls in pain. She is sliding further down. Will she ever learn to take her own advice and who will catch her if she doesn’t?
The Purple Chair is an inspirational, short-story, fiction series celebrating the fragility and strength of being human.

Book #2 - The Listener
Gwen is known as someone who listens well and solves problems. Clients pay for her counsel as they sit in the purple chair and untangle their emotions and stories. Word of mouth keeps people coming to her door.
As she supports clients to heal, her own life swirls in pain. She is sliding further down. Will she ever learn to take her own advice and who will catch her if she doesn’t?
The Purple Chair is an inspirational, short-story, fiction series celebrating the fragility and strength of being human.

Book #3 - Recipes for Love

Book #4 - Whispers from the Willow Tree

Book #5 - After the Kiss

Book #6 - The Tender Heart

Download Instructions:
Books #1-5
https://devuploads.com/cn3holxd1yzl
https://mega4upload.com/iw7hglahpjwe

https://devuploads.com/ozcn78r47ivl
https://mega4upload.com/cg3nckkbe8gz

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Feb 6th, 2024, 4:46 pm

if you liked a book i shared, please consider buying your own copy to support the author's hard work ♥

click the reupload button if all my links are dead, i'll refresh them as soon as possible!

Mar 13th, 2024, 10:13 am
added:
Book #2 - The Listener
Book #3 - Recipes for Love
Book #4 - Whispers from the Willow Tree
Book #5 - After the Kiss

yes, i know the descriptions are all the same, that's what they look like on amzn
Mar 13th, 2024, 10:13 am

if you liked a book i shared, please consider buying your own copy to support the author's hard work ♥

click the reupload button if all my links are dead, i'll refresh them as soon as possible!

Mar 14th, 2024, 10:21 am
added:
Mar 14th, 2024, 10:21 am