Books in audio format
Jun 25th, 2023, 5:53 pm
Dragonblood Assassin (#2-4) by Jaime Castle, Andy Peloquin / Narrated by Kate Reading, Michael Kramer
Requirements: .M4B player, 3,56 Gb
Overview: JAIME CASTLE hails from the great nation of Texas where he lives with his wife and two children and enjoys anything creative.

ANDY PELOQUIN - I am, first and foremost, a storyteller and an artist--words are my palette. Fantasy is my genre of choice, and I love to explore the darker side of human nature through the filter of fantasy heroes, villains, and everything in between. I'm also a freelance writer, a book lover, and a guy who just loves to meet new people and spend hours talking about my fascination for the worlds I encounter in the pages of fantasy novels.
Genre: Audiobooks > Fiction

Image Image Image

Red Claw, 2 | Treachery simmers beneath the Empire’s surface.

Powerful dragonblood vials have been stolen from their murdered owners. Magisters, answering to a shadowy figure known only as Red Claw, seek to undermine the emperor.

Kullen’s work as Black Talon will only grow bloodier as his path crosses with the Crimson Fang, hopeful they might know where to find a kidnapped Prince Jaylen.

Natisse yearns for vengeance against the one who has taken so much from her. Yet, for the sake of the mission—always the mission—she must put her hate aside and attempt to trust the Crimson Fang’s greatest enemy.

With her new Ember Dragon Golgoth by her side, the playing field is even—assuming she can learn to control the fires that rage within her.

Together, assassin and rebel must delve into deep waters and high towers to discover the truth behind so many secrets—secrets that threaten to destroy the very empire itself.

Silver Spines, 3 | War has come to Dimvein.

The Empire’s ancient foes have come to destroy, bringing with them threats new and old. The Blood Clan pirates and the savage Hudar Horde cavalry are joined by the magic of the Vandil, long believed lost to the ages.

Kullen and Natisse must fight to preserve the threads that hold Dimvein together. Only together can they and their allies both high and low keep the enemy from burning everything they’ve built to the ground. It’s a race to the end, blades slashing and fire raging.

Silver Spines is the third installment in Dragonblood Assassin from number one Audible and Washington Post best seller Jaime Castle and epic fantasy legend Andy Peloquin, perfect for fans of the Forgotten Realms, Joe Abercrombie, David Dalglish, and Kel Kade.

Golden Flames, 4 | The battle grows dire. The death toll rises. The end is nigh.

Natisse, believing Kullen has fallen to a traitor’s blade, fights on to honor his memory and to complete his final mission: to save their Empire from the enemy fleet threatening destruction. Together with Golgoth, she must stand before the very fires of Hell to protect the city and people she has come to love.

Kullen, gravely wounded, finds himself dragged back from the brink of death. But if the gods are kind, he might just find allies to aid in his battle to avenge the dead and hold the chaos-gripped city together in the most unexpected of places.

United by common purpose, they and all of Dimvein must stand strong—or face total annihilation at the hands of a power older and crueler than even the dragons they command.

Golden Flames is the final installment in Dragonblood Assassin from number one Audible and Washington Post best seller Jaime Castle and epic fantasy legend Andy Peloquin, perfect for fans of the Forgotten Realms, Joe Abercrombie, David Dalglish, and Kel Kade.

Download Instructions:
Dragonblood_Assassin_02_-_Red_Claw.rar
Dragonblood_Assassin_03_-_Silver_Spines.rar
Dragonblood_Assassin_04_-_Golden_Flames.rar

Mirror:
Dragonblood_Assassin_02_-_Red_Claw.rar
Dragonblood_Assassin_03_-_Silver_Spines.rar
Dragonblood_Assassin_04_-_Golden_Flames.rar

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jun 25th, 2023, 5:53 pm

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
Apr 26th, 2024, 7:29 pm
Added: Silver Spines, Golden Flames
Apr 26th, 2024, 7:29 pm

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury