Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 4th, 2016, 6:17 am
The Henchmen MC Series by Jessica Gadziala ( #4, 8-10, 12-20)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 3.3 mb
Overview: Jessica is a full-time writer from New Jersey who believes coffee is a food group and that her parrots can totally understand her when she talks to them. She can not be trusted with houseplants or to respond to text messages in a reasonable amount of time.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

4.Repo - MAZE:
In concept, the plan was simple: prospect at The Henchmen MC. In practice, however, it was anything but. One, because I was a woman. Two, because it was a brotherhood. And three, because Repo, the man who was in charge of making my life a living hell until I quit or screwed up enough to get thrown out, also happened to be the hottest guy I had come across in ages. The problem was, if I didn't get in and stay in despite the hazing from the members and the undeniable attraction building between me and Repo, there was a very good chance I would be found by them. And if I was found by them, well, I was dead.
REPO:
How the hell was I supposed to get her out of the MC when, one, I didn't agree with the fact that because she was a woman, she had no place in The Henchmen. Two, because she was strong, smart, capable, and determined to get a patch. And three, because, well, I wanted her. The problem was, if I didn't get her kicked out, I would be screwing up a job that was important to the prez. But the problem was also that if I kicked her out, there was no way I was going to get a shot with her. I didn't know, however, that the real problem was a lot more complicated and a lot more dangerous than disappointing my boss or not getting laid... the problem was Maze had demons and they were hot on her trail...

8. Pagan - Pagan-
Fighting. F@cking. F@cking things up. That was my life. That was how I got out of the world I had been raised in. And it was how I intended to keep living my life. That was, of course, until I came across her. The game changer.
Kennedy-
Hard work. That was pretty much all you could say my life consisted of. It was what got me out of a rough childhood. It was what made me get my first taste of success. Before things went to hell, that is. But it was what was going to get me back on my feet too. So I didn’t need any distractions. Certainly not one that came covered in scars, blood, leather, and in a cloud of cigarette smoke.
Yet, there he was. And I was thinking maybe a distraction wouldn’t be that bad, right?

9. Cyrus - Cyrus
Family. Brotherhood. Music. Women.That was pretty much my life. And it was one I was happy with too. Until I came across her- the one woman I knew I had no right to put my hands on, the woman who I still felt such a connection with that, even though I knew I had to keep my hands - and other body parts - to myself, I wanted to be in her life.So I became her friend.Except, this sweet, shy, bookworm was making being honorable a hell of a lot harder than I expected.
Reese
Family. Books. To be perfectly honest, that was pretty much all my life was about. And I was happy with that. I lived a thousand lives. I saw and felt things in stories I never could have otherwise.Besides, real life was never as good as books.Until I came across him.He was leading man material if I ever saw it.You know, just not for me.He made that perfectly clear.We were going to be friends.Friends.That was it.Except, maybe that simply wasn’t enough…

10. Edison - Lenny
I have one mission in life.Revenge.I didn’t have time for anything else.Let alone the mysterious, unfairly good-looking member of a local outlaw biker gang. But Edison is not the kind of man to be easily ignored, and the closer he gets, the more I seem to sway from my mission. Until the unthinkable happens.
Edison
She’s special.That has always been my type, women with that ‘something’ that you can’t quite put your finger on. And Lenny with her knife-sharp tongue, stubbornness, and guards thicker than almost any I had ever seen, yeah, she had that thing. And I wanted to put my finger on it. Finger. Mouth. Tongue… everything on her. But Lenny is hiding things.And it wasn’t until her world shatters around her that I finally get to see what was beneath them all along. And it is more than I could have ever hoped for. It's something I want to hold onto. I guess the only thing left is to get that through her stubborn head as well…

12.Sugar - Sugar had known a lot of women in his life. But he’d never met anyone quite like this mermaid-haired, tattooed, pierced, smartass woman named Peyton who made it clear she didn’t want anything from him except as many orgasms as he could give her.
So what was he supposed to do when he realized he did want more? How was he supposed to get this woman who was so committed to non-commitment to take a chance on him? Or convince the loansharks and ex-armed robbers that loved her that he was worthy? All the while trying to figure out how a dead man from his past had somehow come back to life… and why he was coming for him…

13. The Fall of V - They knew she was going to strike back for taking down her empire, for imprisoning her for years.
All those years stuck in a cell gave her a lot of time to think, to plot, to plan her revenge.
But they couldn't have anticipated this.
** This is also not a romance. This is a dramatic suspense story told from many POVs including old favorites and some new faces, all dealing with the events before, during, and after V's eventual demise.

14. Adler - He decided it was time to retire, settle down, become something nice and tame. Like an arms-dealing biker in some town called Navesink Bank. He could get behind that lifestyle.
He'd anticipated a lot of things. Drinking. Brotherhood. A little action peppered in here and there to keep things from getting too dull.
But there was one thing he hadn't planned on.
A woman moving in across the hall from him. The way something within him recognized something inside her. A past. Secrets. Darkness. Hidden behind thick walls, impenetrable shields, and a biting sort of confidence.
He damn sure couldn’t have prepared himself for the sudden and uncharacteristic urge to force his way into her life, get her to open up to him, feel comfortable enough to give her all the dark and ugly parts of his past. And - dare he even think it - plan a future with her.
You know… if she would stop disappearing for weeks at a time without a clue as to where she was going…

15. Roderick - Roderick
He joined the MC for many reasons. To be able to financially take care of his mother and sisters, to have fun, to let loose, to meet women. But only casually. Only for a night or two. He wasn’t ready to settle down.
Until one day, when the president gives him a job. Just drop the guns, get the money, come home. Don’t f— it up.
Except everything goes to hell. And he has just six weeks to find the woman who stole the guns, work with her to track down replacements, and try not to get too distracted.
The problem being, Livianna - the gun-running leader of a rag-tag group of arms dealers turns out to be one hell of a distraction…

16. Virgin- Virgin -
Growing up in MCs, he was used to the status quo. Brotherhood. Parties. Women in passing. And he was sure that was all he would ever want - or need. Until one night, he came across her.
Freddie -
She had ten years to make up for. Old bonds to reinforce. Revenge to plot and execute. The last thing she expected was an arms-dealing biker to come into her life, making her second-guess all her plans for her future…

17. Roan - He’s been waiting for a storm for years.
Well… she has finally blown into town.
He’d always been good at starting over.
That had been his job for a long time.
New country, new identity, new scumbag to track down, and bring to justice.
It was just the job.
Until, suddenly, someone made it more.
But life had plans that didn’t involve white picket fences and happily-ever-afters.
And there was no choice but to move on.
That didn’t mean ghosts of the past didn’t plague him, follow him no matter how many times he changed his name, how many places he ran to.
Eventually, he traded one world for another.
The past seemed as far behind him as it was possible.
Until one day, it was there.
She was there.
Life didn’t offer many second chances.
And he was hellbent on making things right.
Even if she didn’t want anything to do with him ever again.

18. Camden - Camden
I had spent so much of my life alone, disconnected, unable to form any kind of lasting bonds. After so long, I had begun to believe that was all there would ever be for me, had come to accept it as my reality.
Then there she was. Everything I wasn’t, everything I convinced myself I could never have.
But, God, I wanted.
Annie
I had been on my own for so long. Hopping states, changing towns, never able to put down roots, make friends, form connections.
It was how it had to be.
There was no other option for me. I had long since learned to come to peace with that.
Until Cam.
Until there was a reason to want to stay, to want to build with someone, to finally get all the things I had been denied.
Even as I started to let myself believe any of that was possible, my past found me once again, ripped everything away from me.
Ripped him away from me.
And everything we had just begun to explore.

19. West - He thought it would be a fun vacation.
Head down the coast.
Get some sun.
Chase some skirts.
Get to know the guys from the new chapter.
Nothing more serious than that.
Until he met her.
Then, well, things got a hell of a lot more serious.

20. Colson - The club had known peace for so long.
Too long, it seemed.
And now the president was missing,
the supply chain was drying up,
and there were threats from within and out.
Colson should have had nothing else on his mind.
But then there she was.
The new neighbor.
A woman with her hands full of her own problems should have sent him running, but he just couldn't
seem to stay away.
As pressure mounted for the club, Colson found himself facing choices he hoped to never make
and a woman he hoped to never let go of...

Download Instructions:
https://www.upload-4ever.com/i7e025fhihxd
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/lbedlydw5ybo
Jun 4th, 2016, 6:17 am