Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jan 23rd, 2019, 3:54 pm
The Grimm Cases Series by Lyla Oweds (2-7)
Requirements: epub reader, 2.6 mb
Overview: Lyla Oweds is an urban fantasy and paranormal romance author who resides in the beautiful Pocono Mountains, Pennsylvania.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

2. Ghost- My abilities are growing every day. But thanks to my new friends, I know that I'm not insane.
Even so, there's a darkness inside me. It's been getting stronger. A reality that I've been trying to avoid.
Being near the boys draw it out. Being close to them also make me unafraid for the first time in my life.
I've never felt like this before, but at the same time, my mind has latched onto the feelings they evoke. Julian encourages me, Miles comforts me, Titus protects me, and Damen...
Damen gives me something to believe in.
We have days to solve this haunting, but my personal issues threaten to overwhelm me. With each passing day, it becomes more difficult to pretend to be normal.
And if I falter, for even a moment, then I could lose everything forever.

3. Blood - A million things have been kept secret from me for as long as I can remember. And I’m sure there’s a million more.
However, for once in my life, some things are starting to make sense.
No matter what anyone else says, there’s a place for me. With Damen, Miles, Titus, and Julian, I finally belong. Finn might not be happy about it, but what I do is none of his business.
None of that might matter though. Not unless we finish this case. The more things come to light, the more tangled the web. In the end, I might be forced to make an impossible decision: justice or compassion.
Either choice will leave its mark on my soul.

4. Hidden - I finally found somewhere to belong, only to be ripped from the four men who complete me. They are the only ones who’ve ever helped me feel normal.
This was my greatest fear—being locked away, alone with those who would call me crazy. No matter how much everyone tries to convince me otherwise, I won’t admit that there’s something wrong with me. But when the voices keep gaining strength, everything I fought to hide comes to light.
Everyone says I’m broken, but this time, things are different. I‘m different. It doesn’t matter that I don’t fully understand it myself. I refuse to let them win.

5. Balance - Miles is kind, caring, and sensitive; at least, that’s what I thought. However, as the days pass by, I’ve come to realize I don’t know my witch very well at all.
Mysteries are unravelling and new alliances are being formed, but Miles’s absence leaves an ache in my chest that even Damen, Titus, and Julian can’t soothe, nor explain. All this does is highlight how little I understand about my newfound world.
Although everyone says not to worry, I can’t shake this feeling of foreboding. Something is wrong, and if we don’t find him soon and get to the bottom of why he left in the first place, he’ll be lost forever. I’m determined to save him, even from himself.

6. Change - A mate bond is stronger than any other force in the world.
At least, that's what they say.
But what Titus and I have is... unique. Especially as, even though we'd been reborn so many times, the dragon has never had a mate. No one knows what to expect.
Outside of that, everything with Damen, Julian, and Miles is not all fun and games. Things are different now, and while that's natural, I'm not entirely sure I'm ready to make that next level of commitment.
However, we might not have a choice.
When Titus's investigation ramps up, becoming entangled with my debut case, I've run out of all other options. The reality is, my usual methods of coping won't work anymore. But to live is to grow, and to change.

7. Bond - I understand my quintet more with every passing day.
Julian is caring and protective. Miles is sensitive and strong. And Titus is fierce and loyal. However, there is one person who, despite being physically close, remains a mystery to me: Damen Abernathy.
I don't understand why no one else can see it. Even though Damen is surrounded by people who admire him, he’s completely alone. There is a fear behind his actions, and his paranoia.
What is he afraid of?
Or maybe I’m just reading too much into it—I’ve been feeling a bit off myself.
There's something wrong, and I can't figure out what it might be. Is this bond something I should even pursue?

Download Instructions:
https://devuploads.com/a8h6v7rlbnjn
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/a8ip12opz13y
Jan 23rd, 2019, 3:54 pm