Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Dec 10th, 2019, 5:36 am
Christmas Rescue Series by Elissa Strati (4, 11, 19)
Requirements: .ePUB reader,503 kb
Overview: "Write what you know!" I was told. So I did. I knew about being single and over 40. And being happy and having fun. I was enjoying wonderful times and wasn't missing out on life just because I wasn't part of a couple. But life keeps surprises in store and I found my HEA (Happily Ever After)--in ways utterly and in no way resembling Melissa's; but, as I discovered, she and I had very little in common besides our age and love of life.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImage

4. Rescuing Christmas - Charles Barnett returned from the Civil War to his home in Kansas to find only the blackened remains of his home’s stone hearth and a corner of the barn remaining. Beaten down by the war and discouraged by the winter cold and the empty landscape, he considered his options. High on the list was simply moving west and starting afresh. But childhood friends offered him the warmth of family, and there was the woman for whom he had always had a tender feeling, newly widowed, heavily pregnant, and as beautiful as ever. Perhaps this would be a Christmas to remember, after all.
Mary Sevenoaks’ best friend was Robert Rogers, but she’d had her own tendre for Charles Barnett, who was her sister’s age and, really, much too old for her. When Charles left for the war she willed herself to forget about him and married Robert, whom she also loved, if not in quite the same way.
Set in the period just after the Civil War, as soldiers were returning home, battered and broken, often to find their homes in ruins and nothing the same, the resilient human spirit shines through in this Christmas tale of salvation and redemption.

11. Rescuing Barnabas - Barnabas had his whole life planned out. He'd even chosen his future wife. Then the war got in the way. Things changed on the home front and he changed on the warfront. Now, war torn and weary, he is starting anew and heading West.
Dorothy lost the love of her life and father of her children to the War Between the States. She has made a life for herself and her children, and is content. Until she meets Barnabas.
Can Christmas magic mend their hearts?

19. Rescuing Abigail - When their parents died, Abigail took over the household for her younger brother Charles. Then he went off to war and she moved to Texas with her aunt and uncle, planning to return as soon as the war was over. Now Charles is back, but he’s getting married and no longer needs her. When she comes back for his wedding, she must decide whether to remain in Kansas or return to Texas—to be ignored by the man she loves. Will she get a Christmas miracle as her brother did?

Download Instructions:
https://up-load.io/3gra9hra758f
https://uploadrar.com/sylwkui4z2kt
Dec 10th, 2019, 5:36 am
Jul 9th, 2020, 3:57 pm
ADDED
11. Rescuing Barnabas
Jul 9th, 2020, 3:57 pm
Jan 21st, 2021, 1:42 am
added
19. Rescuing Abigail
Jan 21st, 2021, 1:42 am