Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Dec 13th, 2019, 8:00 am
Shifters Of The Elements Series by Lark Sterling, Meg Ripley (1-2, 4-8 )
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2 mb
Overview: Author of steamy, spellbinding shifter romances.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

1. Her Earth Mates - Stepping into the very large shoes my mother, Queen Omera, left behind was overwhelming. But you can’t escape what’s written in the stars.
With my three sisters off in search of their own fated circle of three mates, my journey begins. Duty drives me to the deep and mystical hidden home of my own ancestors, the Grizzly Shifters.
As luck, and a little magic from beyond, might have it, my own three fated stars, Minco, Billy, and Yansa stand waiting for me. Their protection goes beyond the exterior, a connection forged in centuries of prophecy and a deep yearning that leads me beyond intuition or education.
But with the good always comes the bad. As I stand in the place my father once stood, staring out at my future, the fog begins to settle in, and I wonder whether my mates are for life, or if I was truly cursed from the start.

2. Her Sky Mates - I went from soaring in planes to soaring right into huge responsibilities. With the death of my mother, Queen Omera, my time had come.Ready or not, I had to face the wind with my feathers at my back and my Griffin beak held high.
With my sister Althea in the thick of it, and my two other sisters off searching for the three mates that would bind their magic forever, I was clueless as where to even start. Waiting for a sign began to feel pointless…until an ill-fated fall from my weekly bungie adventures brought more than just exhilaration.
My mind was focused on the danger ahead, those Dark Shifters threatening the very existence of our species, but magic and fate hid gifts around each corner. Alo, Frodi, and Arsenio weren’t expected but they became my mind, body, and soul.
But just because I’ve got my new family at my back, doesn’t mean I’ll win the fiery battle ahead. From beyond the grave evil stirs and its sights are set on the stone that calls to me in my dreams. As I climb the icy slopes to freedom for all, I can’t help but wonder if I’ll take them all with me into the frigid grounds below. Fate plays no part in the battle for the Shifters.

4. Her Sea Mates - The seas, with their beauty and dangers, were more home to me than the land could ever provide. I swam the channels each and every day, looking for the treasures that the ocean had stolen from the land born creatures. The sun and salt was my life, a beautiful place for me to pursue my future away from the pressures of the Shifter Castle. But, without warning, my mother, Queen Omera was called to the next life, and I was left with my birthright.
High Alpha, Leader of all Life, Protector of the Realms.
My sisters were waiting for me, having finished their search for their mates, and the culmination of their powers. While I had done almost everything with them growing up, this voyage was for me and me alone. I was faced with the reality that I would have to depart my sleepy little Caribbean Marine life with the humans, and go in search of my foretold future.
I thought perhaps it would be simple. Find the treasure, find the map. The map would lead me to where I needed to be. But there were dark forces beyond my understanding at play, and they didn't want me anywhere near my fated mates, or my sisters for that matter. Sepitus lurked within the darkest parts of the ocean floor, creeping ever closer to the Castle, with a plot much larger than my demise. I had to find my mates, and I had to gather the troops, this time, the threat was coming for all of us.
Hurley, Bo, and Dylan had been swimming in the oceans their whole lives. They waited, searched, and wondered when I would arrive. I didn't know it when they saved me from the clutches of the dark one, but they were the answer to not only my powers, but my heart as well. But when we stand upon the cliffs facing Sepitus as one, will we ever have a chance to live and grow? Or will this be the end to all living creatures of the world?

5. Her Alpha Bear Protector - For centuries, High Alphas had guided and protected all Shifter species. I am one of four destined to take the role of High Alpha in the future.
My three cousins were far away, training, living, and preparing. They knew that, in the end, we would face the world together, protecting the peace and prosperity of our species. Our mothers were warriors and legends, the High Alpha’s who defeated one of the evilest Dark Magic Predators in history.
But after twenty-five years of peace, the darkness was pushing back. My life had been spent training, growing, fighting with the Musabe Mukwa, and my fellow Grizzly Shifters. My mind was focused on defeating my own self-doubt, not a growing rebellion of Dark Magic.
My trainer told me over and over that strength of mind was just as important as the body. He told me to make peace with my rival, Yona, a man that I wanted to loathe, but my heart screamed something else. I never thought peace would end, but it did, and it ended where my story began.
From the dark shadows, the rebels gathered. They planned and prayed to an entity we only knew as The Great One. As the evils crept further toward me, the realization was made that my fight of darkness against light may determine the future of all Shifters.

6. Her Dragon Protector's Baby - Through the ages, the High Alphas protect, guide, and shelter the Shifters from harm. It's a noble job, a fate passed down through the stars, and it has been my future from the moment I was born.
Me and my three cousins are all different, and not just because we're all different Shifter species. For me, growing up in the High Alpha castle, my grooming is nearly complete.
Nearly…
I needed to spread my wings, literally. I needed freedom with my Griffin to experience the real world before I took over protecting it. So, with my best friend, Kilo, a Dragon Shifter Guard, I settled into my mother's old airport. Disgusting and decrepit doesn't even begin to explain.
The Shifter world was in a bad place, with Darkness steadily pushing in, but I didn't fear the Dark Shifters in the least. With the man I knew was my fated mate always by my side, I could defeat anyone. But the love shared was a love that held secrets I may have realized too late.
The future of the Shifter species rides on the birth of the Golden Child, a child created between a Griffin and a Dragon. No child of two species had ever been born, and if it made it, the Dark Shifters were poised and ready to take it from my arms.
The Dark Shifters are gathering, planning, watching. As the evil flows across the land, the child grows within me. Will they be born to rule the land with light and good? Or will the faceless man steal them from my breast and end the Shifter world as we know it?

7. Her Forbidden Dragon Mate- Kayda
At night, the Pixies dance through the wavering limbs of the Island's trees, celebrating a new night, and a bright future. But the future I have seen is getting darker by the second.
Two of my cousins have already faced the Darkness, barely escaping with their lives. My hope is that the Great One continues to hide, leaving me at peace to care for my family's heritage. The island is all I've ever truly loved.
But love can be complicated…
With the arrival of my guest, my mind and heart seem so confused. Yet, the reality of my Fated Mate has unexpectedly taken form. He's smart, kind, strong, and a Dragon Shifter just like me. But there are secrets, secrets I refuse to face.
Until the Dark One comes calling.
The future of the Shifters is becoming bleaker and bleaker with every passing day. My dreams are haunting but telling, and I can't let the dark magic steal what I have finally found. I just can't figure out why they want Axel in the first place. It doesn't matter though, I have to save him and the whole of the Shifters.
I'm ready…or so I thought.

8 Her Fated Wolf Protector - Serena
My life at the castle has been a sheltered one. Annoyingly sheltered. Sure, the blooming roses and constant magical presence is cool, but the constant watchdog from the Shifters and the Mer-People is very old.
The other future High Alphas have moved on, faced darkness, found their Mates, and started families. And here I am sneaking off with my best friend just to go for a swim. My Mermaid aches for the free ocean, and my heart knows where it's destined to be.
Sneaking out in the middle of the night to rescue my best friend from the Dark One was not where I thought I was destined to be.
But it was my fault.
And I wasn't traveling alone. Ellis won't leave my side, and there's a massive part of me that doesn't want him to. He ticks me off in all the right ways, and my magic is expounding beyond my imagination. Fate brought us together, but I'm not sure it can keep us together.
Not with the Dark One planning the end to life as we know it.
The future of all living creatures hangs in the balance, and it turns out, I'm more important than I thought. But can I rise to the occasion? Or will the ancestral right of Alphas go down in a flurry of dark magic and war? The answer is in me. But I don't know how to find it.

Download Instructions:
https://www.upload-4ever.com/subcorudqh1h
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrives.com/turqbmzyywxv
Dec 13th, 2019, 8:00 am
May 22nd, 2020, 3:50 pm
added
5. Her Alpha Bear Protector
May 22nd, 2020, 3:50 pm
Jul 4th, 2020, 12:50 am
added
6. Her Dragon Protector's Baby
Jul 4th, 2020, 12:50 am