Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 14th, 2020, 3:19 pm
Ruthless Series by Ava Grace (1-5)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 570 kb 129 KB
Overview: Ava Grace is a Welsh romance author who specializes in contemporary erotic romance.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImage

1. Ruthless Bodyguard - I don’t care if she thinks I’m ruthless, I’ll do whatever it takes to keep her safe.
A marine turned bodyguard, it’s my job to protect mob boss, Mickey Moretti’s daughter, Katarina.
But when her parents are murdered by a rival crime family, and an attempt is made on Kat’s life, her only chance of survival is to run.
I’m no longer getting paid to protect her, but my desire to keep her safe has become more than just a job.
It’s personal.
I need to keep her alive long enough to make her mine—a difficult task when the beautiful, but stubborn woman is determined to fight me at every turn.

2. Ruthless Biker - They’re right, I am ruthless—when it comes to everyone but her...
To the outside world, I’m a cold-hearted, ruthless thug who rides in a biker gang.
To my brothers in my MC club, I’m the man they show respect to—their president.
To my friends, I’m simply King, a man who will go out of his way to help you, but who you do not want to mess with.
Then Elena shows up at my clubhouse, tired, afraid, and broken and I know with just one glance that my life is about to change.
I’ll fight to the death to protect her and in doing so become the ruthless monster they believe me to be.
After the dust has settled, she’s mine, even if her every instinct screams at her to run in the opposite direction.

3. Ruthless Assassin - To kill people for a living, you have to be ruthless…
After an old ally calls and asks for my help with a situation he’s having with some local thugs, I don’t hesitate to step in and help.
But the information I discover makes me want to do more than just shut down the operation of a few low-life scum, it makes me want to shut them down. For good.
But during my mission, I cross paths with a woman hell bent on revenge and realize I might have just found someone more ruthless than I am.
She is certainly crazier.
And beautiful.
And dangerous in more ways than one.
If I could open up and let her in, we might make a formidable team, but assassins work alone, and they don’t fall in love.
Do they?

4. Ruthless Mountain Man - She has no idea how ruthless I can be, but she’s about to find out…
When I find Scarlett, cold and scared, high up on the mountain I call home, I simply have to protect her.
But when I take her back to my cabin, she refuses to tell me what happened to her and who she’s running from.
I invite her stay, but having the beautiful temptress in my house, looking good enough to eat, is about to test my willpower.
I fall hard and fast and when I finally find out what happened, my fury knows no bounds.
I’ll make him pay for what he did and ensure he’ll never hurt her again—even if it means I might lose her.

5. Ruthless Cowboy - I might have got a reputation for being ruthless, but I've always been a sucker for a hard-luck story..When Daisy applies for a job as a housekeeper and cook on my small working ranch, and I learn of her predicament, I'm quick to offer my assistance.
I never expect to fall hard and fast, but that's exactly what happens. However, when someone shows up at my door looking for her, it soon becomes evident Daisy hasn't told me everything about her past. When I learn the truth, I'm going to make him pay for causing this beautiful woman pain.
What I never expected was that I might have underestimated my opponent. Turns out, he might be even more ruthless than me...

Download Instructions:
1-5
(Closed Filehost) http://www.uploadship.com/a6641eebee4b57ec
https://mega4up.org/iu5k4a80083y

5. Ruthless Cowboy
(Closed Filehost) http://www.uploadship.com/3462c7fa383f354b
https://mega4up.org/dyo180xeph3g
May 14th, 2020, 3:19 pm
May 21st, 2020, 3:35 pm
added
2. Ruthless Biker
May 21st, 2020, 3:35 pm