Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jul 7th, 2020, 11:38 am
Alpha Protection Service of Miami Series by Lydia Thorn (1-4)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 608 kb
Overview: When I'm not writing about sexy men, I'm playing my favorite video games, reading, listening to music, and chasing my dogs around the house. I have three dogs and a cat and they can all be a handful, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
Genre: Fiction > Romance MM

ImageImageImageImage

1. Protecting the Runaway Omega - He ran away from a nightmare and found his fated mate.
Elijah wants a fresh life for himself and the babe he’s carrying. His predatory ex-mate has other ideas. Elijah's one hope for safety and happiness is to sign up with the Alpha Protection Service of Miami until the bond with his abuser is broken.
The Alpha protecting him is his new drop-dead gorgeous neighbor Liam.
A far cry from the small and petty man Elijah escaped, Liam is kind, sweet, and everything he could ever want in an alpha.
To keep the deadly predator at bay, Liam agrees to temporarily mark Elijah to force-break the bond.
With the two now living together, Elijah must remind himself that Liam is only doing him a favor, and this mark isn’t real… he wishes it was.

2. Protecting the Manny Omega - “I’m sorry, but I want to have children someday…”
As a barren omega, Nicholas was used to hearing these hurtful words. But the sting was sharper coming from the alpha he believed was his fated mate.
After landing in some trouble, Nicholas signs up with the Alpha Protection Service of Miami.
The alpha on the phone offers the perfect solution: He needed a live-in Manny and Nicholas needed a job.
If Nicholas knew the alpha on the phone was his former mate he hadn’t seen in a decade, he would have turned the job down on the spot.
He never expected to hear the words:
“I’ve missed you and I want to try again.”

3. Protecting the Virgin Omega - He needed an alpha to protect his chastity. Now he wants him to take it!
Desperate to meet his fated mate, Declan jumps at the chance to join a mating meet-up on a secluded tropical island of shifter paradise.
The rules are simple: You belong to any alpha who claims you.
Eager to break the rules and have his pick of the alpha he wants; he secretly hires a bodyguard to keep the other alphas at bay and protect his chastity.
At the first meeting, Adrian’s powerful scent knocks him on his rear end. But he’s low-class and takes nothing seriously, which gets on Declan’s nerves. Andyet he may just prove to be everything the prissy omega needs and more.
However, this shifter’s paradise hides secrets far more sinister than Declan’s unquenchable lust for Adrian, and the pair must learn to trust one another before they are trapped forever.

4. Protecting the Billionaire Omega - He just needs to mate to get his inheritance; he never thought he could want more.
There isn’t an alpha alive who can match Alexis’s overpowering pheromones. He takes control, subdues, and conquers. He loves the power that comes with watching alphas fall to their knees.
Because no alpha can challenge him, he has no desire to mate.
Until his father issues an ultimatum.
Mate with an alpha and birth the next in line within six months!
Finding a mate should be easy enough, but someone is doing everything they can to make sure it never happens. Every alpha he had chosen had left him never to return.
He contacts the Alpha Protection Service of Miami to ensure the next alpha can mate with no issues.
But Stefan is striking, an alpha of exquisite quality, so why not kill two birds with one stone?
Alexis plans to make him his. Even if it is for one night.
“Once I unleash my pheromones, this alpha will break just like all the rest—"
“Wait…he’s resisting me…?”

Download Instructions:
https://uploadrar.com/xwzre3qamhwe
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrive.com/qdh8oyjs0bkg
Jul 7th, 2020, 11:38 am
Aug 2nd, 2020, 1:19 am
added
2. Protecting the Manny Omega
Aug 2nd, 2020, 1:19 am
Sep 10th, 2020, 3:06 pm
added