Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 14th, 2020, 12:49 am
Big, Sexy, Alphas of Wildwood County Series by Khloe Summers (1-6)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 627 kb 184 kb
Overview: Khloe Summers loves giving readers sexy stories that relate to real-world issues like starting over, and unexpected romance. Her books are known to have suspense, passion, emotional substance, and happily ever afters.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

1. Max - Does life make you wild, or does the wild give you life?
Lauren
When I scream another mans name during sex with my boyfriend of three years, I figure it’s time for some self-reflection.
How have I let my obsession with Maxwell Fisher get this out of hand? I haven’t even seen him in eighteen years!
When I finally get the courage to go back to Wildwood and face him, every dirty dream I’ve had comes roaring to life.
He’s tall, handsome, rugged, and feral as hell.
Coming back to Wildwood is going to be much more complicated than expected.
Max
When Lauren Hollinger shows up after eighteen years with endless curves, claiming I’m the object of her naughty dreams, I’m happy to help her make them a reality.
What I don’t expect is to feel anything back. A partner is the last thing I want. I like being a loner. It’s all I’ve ever known.
But with one touch of her lips, everything changes, and carnal instincts are drawn out of me I don't see coming.
I have to claim her…I have to make her mine.

2. Jacob- Can one white lie change life for the better?
Jacob
As sheriff, I’m trained to notice details.
So, when Evie Jackson rear-ends me at a stop light, I notice her long auburn hair, her full lips, and every single curve.
I don’t usually let myself get involved with women. They always want more emotion than I can handle.
But when Evie finds herself desperate for reprieve, I can’t help but step in.
Either I’m losing my mind, or Evie’s curves have put me under a spell.
Evie
It's okay to love a body search, right?
I thought hitting the sheriffs car would be the worst thing that happened to me all year.
Turns out, Sherriff Terrin is tall, sexy, and has a soft spot for a hot mess like me.
Did he really just tell my overbearing mother that he's my boyfriend, then ask her to leave?
I may just love him!

3. Carter - Lily
I wanted out of New York City, out of the chaos of cars and trains. Into the wild, rugged, quiet countryside.
And every plan was falling perfectly into place until Carter Hammond storms into my bakery and messes everything up.
I can’t seem to do a thing right. He’s aggressive, over the top, and has something to say about everything I do.
I won’t mention how insanely gorgeous he is… because that doesn’t matter.
Maybe I should cut my losses and head back to the city.
Then again, maybe there’s more to Carter than I’ve given him credit for.
Carter
Is it too much to ask that everyone just leave you the hell alone?
Apparently, it is, and when Lily Waterman moves into the shop next door, she hits every hot nerve I have.
She has no respect for space, she won’t stop bothering me, and she reminds me of everything I’ve lost.
I want to let her sweet curves in, but first, I have to make peace with the past.

4. Kevin - Kevin
I’ve broken rules my whole life.
I’ve lied, I’ve cheated, and I’ve stolen.
Only because I had to of course.
These days, I’ve changed my life for the better.
But when my best friend Juliet comes back into town, I find myself digging into that bad boy life I left behind.
I have to have her, I don’t care how many rules I have to break.

5. Jack - Lydia
I came to Wildwood County for a break from the normal.
I’ve planned more than my share of baby showers.
A Halloween Party will be a challenge, something new to put on my event planner resume.
At least that’s what I’m hoping for.
Until the creepy old mansion, I’m here for brings back every childhood fear I’ve ever had.
Thankfully, the owner is strong, handsome, and has a possessive streak that keeps me safe from any lurking ghouls.
Jack
This mansion has been in my family for generations, and I’ve lived in it all my life.
It's my focus, my life's work.
When Lydia comes to plan this year’s Halloween Party, the tables all turn, and all I can think about are her curves.
But when my client makes a last minute change to his party request, things get complicated, and I’m afraid Lydia might leave before I have a chance to make her mine.
Will this be the Halloween of my dreams, or have the nightmares just begun?

6. Steele - Welcome to Wildwood County, where the love is instant and the alphas love curves!
Steele
In an instant, I lost my leg, my best friend, and my pride.
I didn’t want to come home. I wanted to say in the field and fight with my battalion.
I wanted to give what was left of me to my country, because that’s what I was born to do.
Funny that one slice of cherry pie changed all that.
Well, and the waitress that served it to me.
She’s sweet beyond belief, curved just right, and knows how to love a man that’s still finding his way back home.
I have to make her mine.
Aria
Love is something that’s escaped me.
I spend most of my day working at the diner, prepping to take over.
But when Steele Walker strolls through the door, my life changes forever.
He likes the pie…
And something tells me one slice won’t be enough.

Download Instructions:
1-5
(Closed Filehost) http://www.uploadship.com/cb4d85bab768f36c
https://mega4up.org/vj0kynm93pmp

6. Steele
https://mega4up.org/3ilwoxt42mkw
(Closed Filehost) http://www.uploadship.com/36367b0d31cbb2c3

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Sep 14th, 2020, 12:49 am