Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 29th, 2020, 3:02 pm
RedHeads Series by Rebecca Royce (1-3)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 869 KB
Overview: Rebecca is the mother of three adorable boys and is fortunate to be married to her best friend. They’ve just moved to Texas where Rebecca is discovering a new love for barbecue! She's in love with science fiction, fantasy, and the paranormal and tries to use all of these elements in her writing.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImage

1. Redhead On The Run - Running away on my wedding day probably wasn’t the best idea. Horrified by the future I'd signed up for, I turned right around and rushed up the aisle away from my drug-addicted groom....and right into the arms of my father's estranged business partner, Zeke Scott.
Zeke makes me a promise: he'll help me become independent, the kind of woman I've always wanted to be, if I help him discover my father's hidden secrets proving his betrayal.
But Zeke is a man with secrets of his own and although our love should be forbidden—he is sixteen years older with a lifetime of experience—I can’t resist the pull between us. The longer our explosive arrangement goes on--the less I want to.
He's another man in my life who wants something from me but at least he's honest about it and his kisses come with promises of freedom from the gilded bars I’ve spent a lifetime behind. But when the time comes to leave...can I walk away at all?

2. Redheaded Redemption - If anyone asked me—not that anyone does—I’d have to admit that I was floundering. My job was temporary, and I had no idea what I was going to do with the rest of my life.
Enter Max Broadley. Tall. Good Looking. Master Chef. Of course, being thrown out of his restaurant sort of sucked, but figuring out why at least gave me something productive to do with my time.
The answer, however, horrified me. Now, all of my attention turned to making amends to Max for what I had done. I needed redemption, somehow, even though my actions were irredeemable.
Add to all this, I’m so attracted to him I can hardly see straight.
When things go from bad to worse, I’ll have to ask the impossible- Max’s help. I have secrets no one can know and yet I want to tell them all to Max—the one man I shouldn’t trust with them.
It all seems like a recipe for disaster.

3. Flames of Fortune - My life took a wild turn when my own brother, of all people, decided to kidnap me and whisk me away to marry a Russian mobster, whether I want to or not. Can you believe it? But just when I thought all hope was lost, there's Michael Li, my former bodyguard turned sexy protector, crashing into the scene.
So, here we are, desperately trying to outrun the menacing Russian mob. And you know what's even crazier? The heat between us is off the charts, a passion I never saw coming.
With danger lurking at every corner and secrets that could shatter us, I'm forced to dig deep and find the strength to survive. Michael, risking everything to keep me safe, is showing me a kind of loyalty and love I never thought possible.
But can our newfound connection withstand the rollercoaster of danger and desire we're in? In this high-stakes game of love, every touch, every kiss feels like it could be the tipping point.

Download Instructions:
https://upfiles.com/yJdpjoon
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/qbh6a0w3vfai

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Sep 29th, 2020, 3:02 pm
Jul 25th, 2021, 3:12 pm
ADDED

2. Redheaded Redemption
Jul 25th, 2021, 3:12 pm