Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 29th, 2020, 3:36 pm
Elemental's CT MC Series by Alexi Ferreira (1-6)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 1.4 MB
Overview:Alexi Ferreira, loves the idea of alpha men who take charge are possessive and care for their woman. She creates books that take you on an emotional journey whether tears, laughter or just steamy hotness. She loves to connect with readers and interacting with them through social media or even old fashioned email.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

1. Ulrich - ULRICH
I wait, and I hang on for years hoping that my mate would come and calm this fury and pain that I carry around, but no, my woman had to be a tease and instead of calming she has me revved up ready to tear anyone apart that looks at her. She says that if I want her, I will have to show her that I deserve her. How the hell do I do that? I'm not the flower and poems type.
ANASTASIA
He thinks that just because he belongs to a badass motorcycle club and is as handsome as sin I would just leave and follow him like a puppy. Well, he will have to show me that what he says is true, actions talk louder than words and the only actions he has been showing me is of a possessive caveman.

2. DANE - DANE
Being an Elemental is a fight against evil and good, a fight that I am tired of. For centuries that I have waited for peace now that wait has come to an end, but I worry that it's too late. I have finally found the light to my darkness, the goodness to combat my evil, but my coarseness, my complete unruliness will tint the goodness that is my woman. Can I be that selfish?
FREYA
I have been fighting myself, my life, my very existence but the moment I see Dane I know we have a connection. A connection that brings purpose and meaning to my life. He says I'm his, I know I'm his, now it's just convincing him that I'm not the delicate flower that he thinks I am.

3. DAG - DAG
How do you convince someone that has been betrayed since the day they were born that you are being true. I can feel the pain that betrays Esmeralda's courage, the pain that is like a shield holding her in limbo from living a full and joyful life. The scars on her body are nothing like the scars that bleed deep in her soul. How can I protect and care for her if she doesn't open herself to the fact that I would give my very life to keep her safe. I wont rest until she feels the joy that she deserves, the joy of being loved and loving others.
ESMERALDA
He might have found me, might even make me feel like I have never felt before, but sooner or later the pain and betrayal will once again rear its head. He swears to protect me, to care for me, but who will protect him from me? Who will protect him from the evil that always follows me?

4. EIRIK - EIRIK
Why, why now? After centuries of walking through life convinced that it was impossible to ever love anyone again? I was content to fight for my brothers, and my club, especially at this time when we find ourselves at war. I was sure that fate had been wrong before and not made the woman I thought I loved, my mate. But now fate has turned around and thrown her right into my arms, and not just anyone, but Siena!
SIENA
When I thought everything was lost Eirik came to my rescue. He is a dark handsome angel, protecting me from forceeable danger. A savior that turns into an uncouthed, foul mouthed savage. I might owe him my life, but he's not getting my obedience even if he is the only one that has ever ignited my inner passion.

5. TAL - TAL
I was about to give up!
Centuries have past with me fighting my own darkness. I’ve been fighting for a sliver of a dream.
I am tortured and believe that giving up is the only solution. That is, until I sense my mate. I can't see her, but I know that she’s close. I am now infused with hope. But will I be able to make it through the ultimate test?
They may torture and manipulate my mind but they will never be able to take away this unique feeling. This feeling of knowing that no matter what my woman is out there. So when I finally escape they will pay for trying to keep us apart.
VIOLET
TAL is like no man I have ever known. His core strength has every fibre of my being gravitating towards him. So even when I am placed in danger because of him, I have total belief and I know deep within myself that he will fight. He will battle heaven and hell just to save me. This will keep me going till he gets to me.
TAL, may be the only man able to vanquish my demons!

6. HALDOR - HALDOR
I am lost, drowning in my own rage. The only life in me is the revenge that I take in all those that are responsible for the death of my sister.
I am on a race to my own end. I am ready for the peace that death will offer me for when my revenge has been met, until fate intervenes and an explosion of change ignites my soul and the culprit is an argumentative, siren of a woman that has my blood boiling through my veins in mindless passion.
DRUZA
He explodes into my life like an avenging angel, his presence can be a flourishing beginning or a torturous end for me. His aura a beacon of pain that pulls at my heart. Every beat a symphony because of his existence. I can't be with him, but I don't want to be without him.

Download Instructions:
https://upfiles.com/JMBRux
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/cml6akblt3xh
Sep 29th, 2020, 3:36 pm