Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Oct 21st, 2020, 3:54 pm
Vandalar Concubines Series by V. K. Ludwig (2-4)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 1.4 mb
Overview: V. K. Ludwig was born in Germany and moved to the US in 2011, where she now lives in the beautiful state of Virginia on a turn-of-the-century farm. Her office is located underneath a 400 year old Oak tree, where she spends the morning hours writing.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImage

2. Never Cuff an Alien - My alien concubine refuses to please me.
That gruff, muscled Vandalar saikh I bought myself keeps running away. So I do what every lonely woman in her thirties would: I cuff him to my bed until he comes to his senses.
At least now I don’t have to chase behind him in high heels, and can concentrate on starting my mail-order-saikh business. What could possibly go wrong?
I tell you what: he frees himself.
Of course, he does.
Now I’m the one tied to the bed while he threatens punishment. I really should freak out about this, having so much work to do building myself a new existence and all — but I’m just happy he’s finally showing some initiative.

3. Turn Left for Stars - t’s hard to find the right alien concubine…
Finding three of them? Impossible! Watching the future saikhs practice their penetration angles at the saikhmenti alone doesn’t cut it to make a decision. What about other things like… I don’t know. Personality?
What I need is insider information.
That saikh-in-training who keeps failing his assessments? He’s offering it up freely. Kinda. All he wants is practice those fancy skills on me, or otherwise he might flunk his finals.
Meh, why not?
Don’t accuse me of caring. All I do is let him improve his skills in exchange for dirt on his classmates. I’m technically a martyr, taking one for team Earth here. You’re welcome.
Besides, how bad can he be?
Turns out, not bad at all.
In fact, he’s so good I can’t help but wonder: why do I need three saikhs if this one pleases me so perfectly?
(Wait, I just remembered why! Because I signed a contract stating I would do exactly that. Well... eff me.)

4. Swipe Right for Husband - There’s an alien in my bed. Also, he claims we’re married.
After a girls-night-out, I expect to wake hungover — not next to a horned devil lovingly introducing himself as my husband. While he contemplates a name for our first child, refusing to leave my place, I call the cops.
But they don’t kick him out. Nooo…
They fine me for attempted spousal abandonment.
Apparently, that love nibble this Vandalar gave me last night makes me his mate. Now I’m stuck with an alien who says he studied a million ways to please me. But, really, he’s about as annoying as any average husband.
Thing is: I’m not wife material. I don’t do marriage.
All I need from this guy is the d-word.
Not that d-word. The other one.
As in divorce.

Download Instructions:
https://devuploads.com/4ljyo40jp098
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/pl4dpyohnkzc

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Oct 21st, 2020, 3:54 pm
Nov 25th, 2020, 3:08 pm
added
3. Turn Left for Stars
Nov 25th, 2020, 3:08 pm