Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Dec 2nd, 2020, 3:27 pm
The Antonio Brotherhood Series by Eliza Quinn (1-5)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 1.1 mb
Overview: I live in the Midwest with my husband and two boys. Reading has been my love ever since I could hold a book and I've spent many a sleepless night reading just one more page.
Now I've channeled that joy of reading into writing and hope to provide you with many sleepless nights too! In a good way...Haha!
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImage

1. Her Unexpected Protector - She comes home to get lost—He’s there to find her…
On the run from the wrong guy, Esme Edmonds returns to her home in Saint Paul. Her perfect escape from her turbulent past is anything but. She settles into house-sitting an old mysterious townhome, the perfect place to hide…
Stefano Haddad is a charming foreigner who has been drifting for a while. He comes back to Saint Paul to claim a piece of his inheritance. But from the moment he sees the lovely Esme, he’s bound and determined to claim her.
Their instant attraction leads to a fiery romance… but it’s doomed to fail. Esme’s past is about to catch up to her. Stefano isn’t who she thinks he is. And Esme might not be ready to open her heart.
Can love truly conquer all? Or will the two wind up singed?

2. Her Enemy Protector - Childhood frenemies meet again… all grown up
Jeremias is still the same ol’ bully from her childhood.
Well… he is taller, shoulders broader, muscles larger, and that mouth…oh that mouth!
If only he didn’t have to open it…
Zara is infuriating! She’s always arguing with him and trying to get a rise out of him… maybe he’s guilty of the same, but surely she started it! An encounter at a wedding changes their relationship forever, and when Zara winds up in trouble, he’s not about to stand down.
Can he protect her when she needs him most? Will he be upset when he learns her secret? What happens when sparks fly between frenemies?

3. Her Ex Protector - Made for each other but ripped apart…
Three years ago Sonia faced an… overzealous acquaintance. She felt her last resort was to seek help from ‘the fixer’ Elio Montenegro. Once met, they were inseparable. That is until said acquaintance crashed their wedding, attacked her with a knife and forced her to go on the run.
Elio’s tried to give her space…for 3 years…
After all, she is the only woman for him, but how much is one man supposed to endure?
Even still, when she reaches out to him for help once more, he’s all in.
They’re perfect for each other, but life keeps getting in the way. Can they solve their issues?
Will Elio let her get away a second time?

4. Her Rogue Protector - Gavin’s father says it’s time for him to get married—but the playboy isn’t ready to settle down.
Jaded and bored with life, Gavin Binyamin jumps at the opportunity for an escape to London. When he happens across a young boy being bullied, he steps in to save the youngster. Getting the boy home safely brings him face to face with Reina Gardener and it’s as if the world stops spinning instantly!
Reina’s being blackmailed by someone she should be able to trust—and Gavin’s an unwitting part of her troubles.
Reina Gardener is a young, single woman living a quiet life in London. She runs a boarding house and raises her young nephew, Roy. She has a few skeletons she never knew she had, namely, her shady brother Elijah. When a blond, handsome, charming stranger shows up at her doorstep, the attraction is almost flammable. If she was smart, she’d stay far away from Gavin.
Does her love for her nephew justify the betrayal she might be forced to commit? Can she and Gavin forge a life together in spite of her brother? Is happily ever after out of their reach?

5. Her Promised Protector - High stakes cards leads to a young woman’s life being gambled away by her father
Amirah, the youngest daughter of a wealthy sheik never expected her father’s gambling to lead this! She’d been studying and trying to realize her dreams. When her father calls her home, she’s worried—what could possibly make him demand she come home now?
When she gets there, she learns the truth; she’s betrothed to a stranger.
If he doesn’t marry her, he forfeits his inheritance
Ambrosio—a vibrant hot head—is stuck under his father’s thumb. What’s a guy to do? If he wants his inheritance, he must stay in his father’s good graces. Usually, that’s not too hard to do; he just has to fly under the radar, behave, and do his father’s bidding.
Until now. Now he must marry some girl… but what choice does he have?
Will these two strangers acquiesce and make do or will fate deliver them a lifetime of passion?

Download Instructions:
1-5
https://up-load.io/igjazes7i55s
https://uploadrar.com/chsntfb9c78b

5. Her Promised Protector
https://up-load.io/0cme7qndkgsg
https://uploadrar.com/h3ohtr3uowbu

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Dec 2nd, 2020, 3:27 pm
Dec 16th, 2020, 3:48 pm
ADDED
2. Her Enemy Protector