Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Dec 17th, 2020, 6:38 am
Manasty Series by Aly Tatum (1-4)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.1 mb
Overview: Aly likes to write sexy stories, the smuttier the better. She loves science fiction and puts her characters into different kinds of pairings to create more out of this world experiences for her readers.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImageImage

1. Orange Sky - She imagined she will meet a guy on her vacation. And she did.
Right after she crashed on his planet.
Brynn Anderson is on her way to a dream vacation in Japan. The next thing she knew she got kidnapped by aliens and crash-landed on an orange planet. The first guy he met is a big towering muscled alien with blue eyes tinged with yellow and slit like a cat. Let's not forget he has striped fur on his body and a long tail. She got injected by something that is making her want to breed. Too bad someone forgot to fully download her translator so she can communicate with him.
The planet, Manasty, is on the brink of extinction. Very few of the inhabitants are aware the female eggs harvested before the Plague are dwindling. There are no other female races in the universe that are compatible with the males of their species to reproduce.
Zirc is on a mission to find a relic that the Elders said will unite their planet. Not just extinction but war is brewing on the horizon. He found the relic and an alien female. Duty dictates he reports this to the authorities but something held him back. She smelled good enough for him to keep. He never did like females from nearby planets or the ones visiting their planet. Except when sharing with his lovers. So she'll keep and share her. On this planet, having sex with multiple partners is the way to find one's true male mate.

2. Orange Town - Zirc left me. Alone. Just when I’m ready to accept my new reality, another alien found me. Is he a friend or foe?
Brynn’s adventure continues on planet Manasty. Her grand vacation turned into survival on a planet full of men! The one person she trusted abandoned her. On the plus side, he left her resources to keep her alive. At least she did not end up a slave on this planet.
One day, a stranger showed up that reminded her of Zirc. It was strong enough to allow herself to travel with this new guy, find Zirc, then find out why she can’t separate herself from him. And yeah, maybe slap him for leaving her alone. And then thank him for saving her. The stranger helped fix her communicator so the locals could understand her. The stranger, she found out much later, is Zirc’s lover and intended mate.
It’s too late to go back because now the enemy knows her and the Manasties have more questions she doesn’t know how to answer.

3. Orange Lake - Mercenary. Alpha. Spy. The first is my savior. The second considers me a competition. The third one - let’s just say he is not happy I am tagging along on this mission.
Brynn found herself lucky she had survived in an alien planet. Kidnapped by another alien race, she found herself on a mostly orange desert planet called Manasty. With no possession of her own, she relies on her savior, Zirc, and his friends. Though friends is a loose term because on this planet, friends are sometimes lovers. That is the only way the inhabitants of this planet can find their true mate. Once mated to one or more males, the Elders will grant them a female egg to conceive a child.
Zirc is torn between his feelings for granting her wish to go back to her planet and his mission. But most of all, he is torn - heart sick - that Roqs, his best friend and longtime lover, are not fated to be mates. Roqs and their other friends are convinced she is his true mate.
But the mission comes first - meet with their spy, bring the relic to the Elders, and eradicate one of the most powerful gangs in our time. Trouble is brewing in our planet. One elder said that the relic will be key to our survival. What the others don’t know, what even Roqs doesn’t know, is there are only a few thousand female eggs left in the Chamber. By account, it should still be in billions.
On top of that, Coone, our spy, needs to understand that she is not the enemy.

4. Orange Mountain - Meet the Twinsies from the Purple Tribe.
Brynn finds herself kidnapped once again, just as she was on the verge of discovering the way back to Earth. This time, Ist's brother has taken her, and without Zirc to come to her aid. Rumors swirl that he's journeying to the Elders, carrying the relic he discovered when she first crashed on his planet.
Determined to liberate herself, Brynn's path collides with the infamous Royal Twinsies, the Purple Tribe's NimSim. Chaos ensued as she encountered the grumpy royals, as she tried to, yet again, questioned the hows and whys of fated mates, alongside her lovers, Coone and Roqs.
Meanwhile, they, especially Roqs, are very keen to get out of the Purple Tribe. Zirc, his lover-but-not-a-mate, was also held captive by the Elders for harboring an illegal alien (aka Brynn).
Is Roqs willing to accept the help of the one person who betrayed them and the one responsible for getting them imprisoned? Will Brynn finally get a chance to return to Earth or stay with her fated mates?

Download Instructions:
https://upfiles.com/C7xlkyVj
https://devuploads.com/h7vp9mff7i2q

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Dec 17th, 2020, 6:38 am