Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jan 21st, 2021, 1:49 am
A Thousand Second Chances Series by Mia Clark (1-6)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 1.1 mb 526 kb
Overview: Mia likes to have fun in all aspects of her life. Whether she's out enjoying the beautiful weather or spending time at home reading a book, a smile is never far from her face. She's prone to randomly laughing at nothing in particular except for whatever idea amuses her at any given moment. Sometimes you just need to enjoy life, right?
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

#1 - We had a thousand chances to fall in love.
It only took one.
Gavin Knight is an arrogant, cocky, womanizing jerk. He’s a one-night-only rockstar lover and nothing could ever change that.
Yes, he turns up the “nice guy” charm when he feels like it. There’s nothing nice about him, though. Unless you count his ridiculously attractive hard-sculpted jawline and chiseled abs that show through his tight-fitted tees. Don’t even get me started on his panty-melting bad boy grin that makes you want to...
Enough!
Now for the fun part: Gavin and I are reliving the same day over and over again. We’re trapped in a time loop of epic proportions. We can do anything we want and nobody else remembers.
...Like when I leapt into his arms in the middle of the college cafeteria and we made out in front of everyone like our lives depended on it.
Or, you know, that one night we accidentally, um...
Look, it was a mistake. It didn’t mean anything. No one remembers.
Except for Gavin, and he wants a repeat performance, a second chance at the raging hot chemistry I’ve never had with anyone before.
What’s the harm in tempting fate?
It’s not like he’d ever fall for me, right?

#2 - It was only a kiss.
But somehow we ended like this...
Alright, look, against my better judgement I did agree to go on a date with cocky bad boy Gavin Knight. He may not have been as bad as I first assumed. My friends think I’m wound up and need to release some, um, tension. They don’t know the half of it, so...
I remained relatively firm on my relaxed opinion of Gavin up until he stole a car to drive us to said first date.
When I tell him, “Oh my God, you stole this car,” you know, as you do.
He casually counters with, ”Steal is such a nasty word. Did we really steal it? It's not like the owner's ever going to know."
Which, yes, seeing as we’re reliving the same day over and over again, it’s not like the same rules apply to us as everyone else. But still! That’s no reason to, um...
Actually, our first date is amazing. Besides, you know, being criminals and everything. You win some, you lose some, right?
The only (other) problem is we never fully understood the repercussions of our actions. Finding each other was just the beginning. Now we need to figure out how to not only save ourselves, but to help those around us.
And as the day keeps rewinding around us, our secrets and mysteries unravel along with it.
I know one of his now.
I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to tell him mine...

#3 - I don’t deserve this
You look so perfect
Gavin and I are definitely not going to join the Mile High Club on an international flight to London. It’s just never going to happen.
Please ignore the fact that I agreed to his bet regarding exactly that. Thanks.
Anyways, we’re going to London! With questionable choices of in-flight entertainment.
I never, not in a million years, thought I’d do something as spontaneous and insane as buy a plane ticket in the morning and leave a couple hours later, but here we are.
To be fair, it’s a little easier in our situation, trapped in today, reliving it over and over again. We have a chance to make our dreams come true.
That’s the easy choice
The not so easy one? Finally giving in, letting him see the real me, letting him know that I really am falling in love with him…
I’d like to say that’s the easy part, but it’s not.
The problem is, I think I know the reason we’re stuck, and if I’m right, I never want to stop reliving today over and over again, even if I can.

#4 - Love like there’s no tomorrow…
Reliving the same day with him.
Falling in love over and over again.
Joining the Mile High Club…
(In the first class luxury shower suite on an international flight, no less.)
Everything with Gavin is a dream.
Except the nightmare secret I know I need to tell him.
I think I know why we’re stuck in today, trapped in our time loop together.
And it’s all my fault.
I’m sorry, Gavin.
Please don’t hate me.

#5 - We had all the time in the world
But we only had one day
I never stopped to think what my life would be like without Everly in it.
I mean, I never had to. We’re reliving today over and over again, trapped in a time loop.
That doesn’t mean we can’t change things.
That doesn’t mean we’re invincible.
I wish I could explain to you how I felt when I saw her laying there.
After our argument.
After the accident.
Today’s the first time I hoped tomorrow would never come.
Today’s the first time I thought I didn’t have more than enough time.
I’ve finally realized how we end this.
Why did it have to be today, though?

#6 - Does anyone know how to get a wedding dress on short notice?
Like, oh, I don’t know… today? Immediately? Yup…
Ever since I met Everly, my life has been anything but relaxing.
Pretty much the opposite, actually.
This girl is a huge pain in my—
Hold that thought.
I love her. I love her so much that I’m ready to meet her parents.
Which, for some reason, reminds me of a horror movie.
I make a great first impression by dragging their baby girl into her old room and…
Let’s just say I’m now intimately familiar with every single noise her bed can make when two people are on top of it.
Plus, her mom left Everly’s old stuffed animals out, so that was fun.
Anyways!
I won the Mile High Club bet.
I met her parents.
I think they like me?
I don’t think they hate me, at least.
And now to figure out how to plan a one-day wedding.
No bets this time.
Oh, except that the fate of one sassy old grandma’s life is in my hands…

Download Instructions:
#1-6
https://uploadrar.com/h3w3z287dcw6
(Closed Filehost) https://filebonus.net/gk1t5sd6v98p

https://uploadrar.com/jo0r48382i5z
(Closed Filehost) https://filebonus.net/n7545x5mbonr

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jan 21st, 2021, 1:49 am
Feb 5th, 2021, 12:58 am
added
A Thousand Second Chances 3
Feb 5th, 2021, 12:58 am