Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Mar 17th, 2021, 12:26 am
The Cosantóir Protectors MC Series by Michael Geraghty (1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 969 kb 311 kb
Overview: I've been involved in writing for a very long time, writing everything from short stories to catalog writing to websites and everything in between. I love creating characters in a wide range, from funny and sarcastic to dark and serious, so that they reach readers in every possible way. I'm married to my best friend, have a great son, and a puppy to keep me company. I'm a baseball junkie, love horror movies (good or bad), and can settle down with a good cup of coffee or glass of whiskey at any time.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImage

1. Finn - Finn O'Farrell has it all - success, looks, wealth, and any woman he wants. Life was moving along smoothly until an accident called him back to the small town he grew up in. Back to the place he tried to leave behind forever.
Though he had wanted to forget his estranged family, the love he left behind when he fled, and all the pain it dredged up for him. He especially wanted to forget about the Cosantóir - the motorcycle club his father ran. But Finn quickly finds out it isn't so easy to run away from his past and the one woman who can get to his heart.

2. Preacher - Cillian Meehan has lived the life of a loner for a long time. Called Preacher by the members of the motorcycle club the Cosantoir, Cillian has always been the moral center, trying to do what's right over the years, even in times where things might go wrong. What few of his brothers know is about his past with the priesthood, a passion early in his life that he abandoned for reasons he does not like to share. Only when the one woman he has ever had feelings for re-enters his life that old feelings and hardships are stirred up. Does Preacher have faith in himself to follow his heart?

3. Liam - Liam O'Farrell has spent his life as a part of the Cosantóir. It's his legacy, and he's proud of it. He's used to living by his own rules, doing what he wants, working hard, and playing even harder.
It's only when he's asked to step up and help out with protecting others that he has a problem, that is until he meets the woman he has to protect. Heads and forces of will clash when he comes across Olivia Guerrero, the sister of a woman in trouble. Liam gets all he can handle from her and more. Has he finally met his match in the woman he faces danger with?

Download Instructions:
https://uploadrar.com/jurufqwj39zo
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/28d7cdxcaqtj

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Mar 17th, 2021, 12:26 am