Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Mar 25th, 2021, 3:51 pm
Amarillo Cowboy Series by Ella Cooper (1-5)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 4.1 mb 884 KB
Overview: Ella Cooper's romances are short, steamy, suspenseful, filled with mystery and lots of turns and twists. She likes her readers to feel satisfied with a happily ever after, always and forever!
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImage

1. Irresistible Touch #1 - So here’s how it started: My car blew out in the middle of the road…
Guess whose ranch happens to be nearby – my high school sweetheart.
It really is a small world, isn’t it? As I stare at him, it gets harder and harder to breathe
That athletic body back in the day has grown into a hunk of a man, a hardworking cowboy.
We have not seen each other for years, and in his mind, I bet he thinks I just upped and left, if only he knew the full story…
I watch him fix my car, shirtless, and he completely takes the breath from my lungs. There is a tension of passion between us, you could cut it with a scissors.
It’s a natural thing for me, a habit if you will, but I can’t just keep a model picture to myself, the world has to see it…
POST!

2. Irresistible Touch #2 - I can’t believe she did that!
Damn, she’s even more beautiful now, I completely lose myself around her. That explains how she managed to take that photo without me even seeing it…and now it’s VIRAL!
All these years, it’s been just me, myself and I. I don’t even have a mobile phone.
One night caught in her charms and now the world sees me as the perfect model.
Shall I trust her? Shall I forgive her for ruining my life AGAIN?
But her eyes, her skin, her smile, her lips. They call to me and I yield. My body weakens when she’s near.
So I listen to what she has to say and now I know I was so wrong to hate her all those years.
She goes, but leaves behind her card and a modeling job offer.
Hahahaha. Me? Model? That’s the craziest, silliest thing I’ve ever heard. I’m NEVER doing that.
But as the days go by, her card is looking more and more inviting…
RING, RING!

3. Irresistible Touch #3 - I can tell. See it, Feel it. I’ll give ANYTHING to be able to Hear it.
I’ve been dying for him to call me, and he did! I can’t believe he said yes to the photo-shoot!
He’s a killer model. Just seeing him shirtless for the camera does things to me, that body is to die for!
Call me petty, but I was secretly hoping he would hate modelling, and he does! This way, I’m the only one that will get to see him shirtless.
But he is erecting tall walls all around himself. I look into his eyes and I know there is something there. I want to calm his rage. I would give anything for him to let me in, ANYTHING!
I need him to know how much he means to me and how badly I want to be with him.
Two different worlds: A cowboy and a modelling agent – how on earth will that work?
Then it happened, the one thing I had been wishing for…
As I listen, my heart beats faster, and I gasp in shock at the revelations that come pouring out…
WOW!!!!!!

4. Irresistible Touch Part Four - This is ME. She gets to see ALL of ME.
She deserves to know me, deserves to see who I am.
For the first time, I can open up, trust someone – and it feels good.
I wonder if she will run, if she will push me away. I don't think I could handle that.
She is the most beautiful person I have ever known - outside and in. She is so strong, there is nothing she can’t handle. She is my perfect woman.
Her past is not a closed book either, but nobody will ever hurt her again – I will do anything to protect her – anything at all.
Just when we think our path is clear, something flashes up on her phone that stops my heart in its tracks...
OPEN MESSAGE?

5. Irresistible Touch #5 - PING! A malicious message, meant to change everything.
That noise struck through my soul. Someone is trying to mess with my life, destroy everything I’ve built so far.
I can't imagine who - or why? My past is my past - it's something I have overcome. Nobody knows, I kept it private, hardly opening up to anyone.
I have to find out who is doing this. Who wants to cause this problem. Most of all, they have got her personal number and that worries me. Who am I dealing with?
How will this affect me - affect us? I can sacrifice my career, I can adjust my dreams, but I CANNOT give up the love of my life, not now I've got her back. This cannot happen!
She has lit up the pathway to my sanity, she is the signpost to my future. She makes my life complete. She has accepted me - all of me - but can she accept this new revelation? Will she remain by my side?
I've been waiting to ask her the question, I guess this is the best time. I can't delay any longer, I have to know...
WILL YOU MARRY ME?

Download Instructions:
1-5
https://www.upload-4ever.com/0ivpzx6a94h6
https://uploadrar.com/hjy3y2vv19ew

5. Irresistible Touch #5
https://www.upload-4ever.com/qz27m10oxq6a
https://uploadrar.com/7kpyg1h5aab5

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Mar 25th, 2021, 3:51 pm
Apr 8th, 2021, 3:24 pm
added