Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Apr 22nd, 2021, 4:48 pm
Shore Thing series by Jaclyn Quinn (#1-1.5)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 304 kB
Overview: I have been an artist from a very young age. From drawing cartoon characters and evolving into portraits, making jewelry, photography, and now writing. I have an amazing support system in my family and friends and couldn’t be more grateful.
Genre: Romance, MM

Image Image

1. Convincing Cole: Cole Sullivan
Life's been pretty amazing. Moving back to my hometown of Coral Pointe Inlet and opening Shore Thing Management with my four best friends is the best decision I've ever made. Falling back into old habits with an ex? Not so much. When Aiden, the sexy, straight owner of SandBar comes to my rescue pretends to be my boyfriend—handing me the flashlight I need to make my way out of the darkness—lines begin to blur. Suddenly, I'm falling again, but is it stupid of me to want Aiden to land by my side?

Aiden Rafferty
I've made a name for myself in this town. Granted, sometimes it's passed around in a morsel of gossip over morning coffee. I've poured my heart and soul into SandBar, and despite some townspeople thinking I turned my back on the family business, it's become a tourist hotspot. I see and hear a lot as a bartender, but I never get involved—until Cole. There's something about him, something that makes me want to protect him. Problem is, he's been hurt before. This fake relationship was my
idea, so how do I go about convincing Cole there's nothing fake about it?

1.5. Sleighing Sage: Sage
In just a few weeks, I’m going to marry the love of my life. Levi makes me happier than I ever thought possible. There’s just one shriveled raisin in this Christmas cookie. He thinks he’s masking his pain well, but I can see he’s longing for something I can’t exactly give him. With the help of four little elves—don’t tell Levi’s best friends I called them little—I’m going to show him he deserves to have it all. I can’t erase the ghosts of Christmas past, but with a well-choreographed plan, I’m determined to make him see all he has. With the wedding details all set, I have plenty of time to focus on putting the jolly back in my man’s holly. What could go wrong?

Levi
I never thought I’d have an idyllic life—until it was sprinkled with Sage. There’s a saying…something about what you bring to the table…and I can’t help but feel like Sage’s arms are full while I’m showing up empty-handed. I want to be the man he deserves. Not just to feed my soul, but to add sustenance to his life. Things may not always go the way we planned, but no matter what life throws at us, we can sleigh anything together. Bad jokes aside, out of all the men in the world, Sage chose me. And you can bet your Jingles Bells, I’m going to give him the wedding of his dreams.

Download Instructions:
1. Convincing Cole:
Uploadrar
Dropapk

1.5. Sleighing Sage:
https://devuploads.com/ae686b2qs23m
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/3bl5tumnespz

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Apr 22nd, 2021, 4:48 pm

Dec 28th, 2023, 5:15 pm
Added: 1.5. Sleighing Sage
Dec 28th, 2023, 5:15 pm