Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Apr 22nd, 2021, 8:05 pm
Claimed By the Alien Breeder series by Tammy Walsh (#1-2)
Requirements: .ePUB/.AZW3 Reader, 610 kB
Overview: I've been reading romance and science fiction my whole life. I always wondered why those genres hadn't been a mash-up years ago and now I'm super excited I get to combine them into a single steamy encounter!
Genre: Romance, Sci-Fi

Image Image

Alien Breeder's Bond (#1): To save her from the Shadow he must claim her for himself.
Every M’rora is born a twin – one good and just, the other evil and twisted – and they’re both on the hunt for the fated mate they share.
Vai is the only creature strong enough to fight his malevolent twin. If he fails, she will be dragged into the Shadow Realm and passed from one breeder to the next. There’s only one way to save her: The evil twin will not breed with his mate if she has already been claimed, so Vai must do it first.

But Vai is kind and can only take what is willingly given. Emma is attracted to her possessive alien warrior but refuses to sleep with him. After all, the M’rora mate for life and it’s not a commitment she’s ready to make… even if a worse fate awaits her. Will she listen to that inner voice that longs to be claimed by the powerful alien or will she ignore it and realize her mistake too late?

Alien Breeder's Claim (#2): To save her from the Shadow he must claim her for himself.
Every M’rora is born a twin – one good and righteous, the other evil and twisted – and they’re both on the hunt for the fated mate they share.

Layak is the only creature strong enough to battle his evil twin. If he fails, his fated mate will be dragged into the Shadow Realm and passed from one breeder to the next. There’s only one way to save her: The evil twin will not breed with his mate if she has already been claimed, so Layak must do it first.

The only problem? The victor isn’t the good, kind-hearted Layak. It’s his evil twin.
Ava is attracted to her possessive alien warrior but refuses to sleep with him. With the dark vibes he’s giving off, she’s beginning to suspect he’s not who she thinks he is. Will Ava discover the truth before it’s too late? Or will she fall for the dark twin and let him claim her, bonding them together for all time?

Download Instructions:
#1: Uploadrar
#2: Uploadrar

Mirror:
#1: Dropapk
#2: Filebonus

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Apr 22nd, 2021, 8:05 pm

May 6th, 2021, 4:19 pm
Added: Alien Breeder's Claim (#2)
May 6th, 2021, 4:19 pm