Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 9th, 2021, 3:28 pm
Mystical Midlife in Maine Series by Brenda Trim (1-3, 5-8, 10-13)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 3.9 mb 419 KB
Overview:Brenda is a Southern California girl who grew up in chaos, having ten siblings. Her mother is a brave, courageous woman who gave birth to a small village of children.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

1. Magical Makeover - Divorce comes as a relief when you discover your husband is a walking cliche and having an affair with a woman half your age. When life gives you lemons... give yourself a magical makeover!
One day I'm married, living in the triangle, and working as a head nurse at one of the country's best hospitals.
The next, I've shed a hundred and seventy-five pounds of idiot and find myself encountering ghosts, dragons and pixies while taking care of a sick patient.
Losing my sanity didn't seem like the worst thing to happen since I moved back home with my mom and nana.
But I have to make the best of this mess for the sake of my children. And I refuse to give my ex the satisfaction of knowing he literally drove me crazy.
I didn't mind rolling with the punches... I just never imagined those hits would come in the form of magic. Witches, shifters, and Fae don't exist, right?
This new world I've discovered is dangerous. The Tainted want to kill me, innocent paranormals want my help, and the son of Hades needs me to find demons.
Give me an Ibuprofen and watch out. I'm not about to stand by and let someone else ruin my life. I'm a middle-aged woman on a brand-new mission, and nothing's going to stop me.

2. Laugh Lines & Lost Things - I’m ditching my Spanx, owning my laugh lines and ready for anything.
I’ve been asked to find a missing ghost and her enchanted sewing machine. Myrna is still out there causing problems and killing witches. And a member of my new coven is missing. Of course, I’m expected to fix it all.
I’m a middle-aged mom and multitasker extraordinaire, so this should be easy. I want to throat punch whoever made that saying up. There is nothing simple about tackling ten problems at once, even if they’re mundane ones.
Before I can get to my growing to-do list, I'm smack dab in the middle of a demon invasion. And, just my luck, the sexy son of Hades is back in the Underworld and not there with his mystical mojo.
To stop to the Tainted from destroying my town, I’ve got to face my fears and leap without a safety net. But, don’t worry. I’ve got this. After all, I’m raising a teenaged daughter on my own.
There is no sign that things will settle anytime soon. Apparently, the new status quo is being in the thick of it again and again with turmoil at every turn. I’m going to need another glass of wine.

3. Hellmouth & Hot Flashes - Demons are overrunning my hometown of Camden, but they're messing with the wrong peri-menopausal witch. After twenty years with my ex, delivering supernatural smack-downs is my pleasure. But my to-do list is growing and I've more to tackle than just these demons. A ghoul needs my help, and I still have Objects of Power to locate. Ghostly invaders have taken over the private dimension my familiar needs to gather with her kind, and I promised my best friend she'd have a familiar of her own so I need to find a way to evict these wayward phantasms and keep my word. Oh, and my son arrives for a visit from college and discovers my secrets. And it turns out he has a whopper of his own. Then, just when I think I may never get a chance to cool off in front of my freezer ever again, a simple trip to the grocery store ends with me in the hospital fighting for my life. Do I miss my old, predictable life? Not for one second. I may be on the brink, but I'm still determined to own my new power. And I'm going to prove to everyone that Hattie didn't make a mistake by naming me her heir.

5. Saggy But Witty in Crescent City - Vampires with a vendetta. The Queen of Voodoo. Nasty necromancers. Just another day in my life.
If you need a magical mystery solved, apparently I'm your gal. As the go-to private detective for the supernatural community, I've got every shifter, fae, and ghoul knocking on my door. Now the local vampires have decided to test me by leaving a dead shifter in a public park.
Ever handled a pack of shifters looking for revenge? It's not pretty. And right now, I don't have the time to settle a feud. I have to get to New Orleans and find a necromancer to help me pull my ghoul's soul from the other side. In classic mom fashion, I put my foot down and force the vampires to give up the killer so I can finally head out of town.
The Crescent City springs more surprises on me than a jack-in-the-box and I'm on a roll from the moment we touch down. I accidentally unleash centuries-old magic on a plantation owned by six mundie sisters, and then I'm off and running through the swamps just to evade demons and more vampires.
After I'm forced to seek the help of the infamous Marie Leveau, I'm officially fed up. My best friend is fighting for her life, and by the time I get to the necromancer,]]] I have to stop one of the Houdun Loa from hijacking my attempt to bring Selene's spirit across.
Whatever happens next, I've made it clear to every magical being in bayou country why it's a very bad idea to underestimate me.

6. Nasty Curses & Big Purses - A poltergeist filled with rage. A frightened elf. And a familiar whose life is on the line. Easy peasy, right?
The magical world has caught on that I am the go-to witch for solving supernatural problems. Too bad they have no consideration when I've got my own to deal with.
After returning my ghoul’s soul to her, I should have been on a high. Instead, life slammed my feet back to the ground when my familiar was nearly killed during our visit to Stuleros.
To top that off, Nana has been acting odd. She’s always been sassy and sarcastic. Now she's spewing venom and shutting everyone out. My mom insists she’s coming to terms with Nana being at the end of her life, but I'm not ready to believe that.
With my to-do list firmly in hand, I'm on a mission to get the old Nana back, heal Tarja, and exorcise a poltergeist while saving the elf it was threatening.
What does it say about me that all of this has my blood pumping and my body singing with excitement? Never mind, don't answer that. I'm living my best life and loving every crisis-filled minute no matter what anyone else thinks.

7. Fae Forged Axes & Chin Waxes - A Fae forged weapon. Mysterious Murders. And a run-in with my ex-husband and his new wife. Seems as if Fate has it in for me.
When I get a call about the mysterious deaths of two paranormals, I'm pulled back to the last place I ever want to be: the city I fled after my nasty divorce. The magical world depends on me to solve its problems, and this one time, I truly resent it.
Of course, my arrival couldn't go unnoticed, and now I'm facing a lawsuit for alimony while the lives of those I love the most are on the line.
The evil behind Myrna's previous treachery resurfaces, making me question everything. Nothing is as it seems, though. I certainly didn't expect to find myself on a mission to prove my ex-husband's new wife is not a murderer.
Joined by a flamboyant baker, a talented dwarf, and some very fierce pixies, I'm prepared for battle. But I'd be lying if I said I felt confident. Too many important things are now on the chopping block, and for the first time since getting my magic from Hattie, I'm afraid of failing everyone who is relying on me.

8. Demonic Stones & Creaky Bones - Being held prisoner is just the beginning of my descent into despair. It's the poison and the desperate escape that seal the deal.
The stakes are higher than ever when I wake up tied to a strange table. Once I have my bearings, I realize that the Dark witch battling me from the very beginning may very well have finally won our war. My morale is low as I'm helpless to fight her, and soon I find myself on the brink.
Anything could happen this time, and I'm fully prepared. My nursing skills are rusty, but when I need them most, I discover they aren't entirely lost. Surgically removing demonic stones isn't my idea of a good time, but I have to do whatever I can to ensure that evil does not win.
To top it off I still have to rescue my mate, and I can't do that alone. Thank goodness I have the help of my best friend, my dragon, and a dwarf.

10. Pixie Dust & Brain Rust - At this point in my life, I don't need help forgetting things. I just wish I could remember how I wound up being accused of murder...
Someone's been stealing pixie dust from the forest on my property, but I don't have time to figure out who they are or what they're up to. Instead, I've got to track down the missing ashes of a witch who could manipulate the mind. All leads point us to a mundie business where Stella and I find a coven of shady ladies practicing some very dark magic. We weren't looking for a fight, but as usual, we found one. Thank goodness Stella always has my back, and we make it out mostly unscathed.
The next thing I know, Todd's asking questions about dead mundies while his wife and I are arrested for murder. Locked up with memory loss and zero answers is demoralizing and not at all how Stella and I thought this investigation would end. Our loved ones want to help us put the missing pieces together, but we're quickly growing desperate. Is it worth breaking out before we have a breakthrough?

11. Magical Hands & Silver Strands - A shocking revelation rocks my world as Persephone herself prepares me to expect the unexpected.
A dark cloud looms as I navigate a staggering new development when my mother, our pillar of strength and guidance, vanishes without a trace. In spite of my despair, I’m determined to unravel the mystery. Instead, I stumble upon a lifeless woman, only to uncover her startling secret: she’s a tribrid with extraordinary attributes of a witch, a vampire, and a shifter. Her very existence sparks a conflagration of questions, each one more enigmatic than the last.
The search for my mother propels through a treacherous journey into society’s underbelly, where danger lurks at every turn. Amidst the chaos, my loyal familiar and steadfast companion suddenly goes into labor. Desperate to save her unborn babies, I am now out of options and in a race against time. I call on Hades for assistance, hoping that he will hold the key.
As the stakes rise and precious time is lost, I face a heart-wrenching choice: save my mother or safeguard the lives of the newborn familiars. The line between life and death has never been so thin, and I must summon every ounce of my magic and my courage to make my way through this wickedly fated web. Can I unlock the power within to rescue those I hold dear before it’s too late?

12. Deadly Quips & Furry Lips - Well, well, well, isn't my life just a magical joyride? Here I am, a middle-aged witch, minding my own supernatural business when bam! Fate throws not one but two curveballs my way.
I'd love to slow down long enough to adjust to the news that I'm carrying Aidon's twins, but that's not an option. A case I can't refuse is dropped into my lap, and I'll do whatever it takes to help a pair of frantic shifter parents find their missing daughter. After all, if a pack of shifters can't track one of their own, something sinister must be afoot.
Armed with our magical prowess, my bestie Stella and I quickly run into the roadblock that frustrated the shifters. The clues are confusing, but every road of this merry chase leads us to a certain Dark witch. You know, the one I thought my dear old father-in-law Hades had under control.
With the child's life on the line, I have no choice but to force a very confrontational family reunion. But getting to the bottom of this mystery doesn't end there, and with every step I take it seems a new trap awaits me. The clock is ticking, hope is fading, and the path forward has never been more dangerous. But helping the shifters is the right thing to do, and I don't know how to quit. Will it be triumph or failure waiting for me at the end of this wild wolf chase?

13. Enchanted Tattoos & Lost Fools - You might think my midlife adventures couldn't get any wilder. But you would be wrong...
Buckle up. You're in for a ride! One minute, Stella and I are getting matching BFF tattoos, and the next, I wake up alone on a secluded beach.
Not exactly the relaxing getaway I had in mind.
As it turns out, I'm on Obsidian Isle, a mystical rock in the middle of nowhere. Magic here? It's a hot mess, like my hormones or my first attempt at a soufflé. But as they say, when life gives you broken magic, you... trek through a jungle to find your best friend! I was expecting to find Stella in a mess of bugs and thorny vines. Instead, I discover a group of people who've been lost on this island for decades.
If only that's where the oddities ended.
And reuniting with Stella isn't all fruity drinks and beautiful sunsets. Before we know it, we're facing off with demons and negotiating with trolls just to find food, all the while dodging the Tainted witch, Lyra.
Grab your broomstick -- or at the very least, a sturdy walking stick -- and join us on this magical rollercoaster. Can we escape this enchanting mess and get back to reality? Well, probably. But where's the fun in that?

Download Instructions:
1-3, 5-8, 10-12
https://userupload.net/f7skcayz5r4j
https://devuploads.com/3bi280so1u9p

13. Enchanted Tattoos & Lost Fools
https://upfiles.com/r64wgKRO
https://devuploads.com/k6cin2z5qprp

Trouble downloading? Read This.
May 9th, 2021, 3:28 pm
Jul 25th, 2021, 3:04 pm
ADDED
2. Laugh Lines & Lost Things