Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 14th, 2021, 3:08 pm
Wrath of the Fallen Series by Elizabeth Blackthorne (1-4)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 827 KB
Overview: Elizabeth Blackthorne is a paranormal reverse harem romance author, writing about angels, demons, fallen angels, wolf shifters and vampires.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImage

1. Nephilim the Awakening - Everything I was told about Heaven and Hell was wrong. Now I know the truth.
When I left home six years ago, all I wanted was a normal life, and I am pretty happy with what I’ve found. An apartment, friends, a bar job in my favourite club. Life is just fine.
But when my eccentric adoptive mother goes missing, I find out that she was so much more than I thought. A witch working for the Concordia - guardians that maintain the balance between Heaven and Hell on earth and protect humanity from their inhabitants.
Discovering I have supernatural powers of my own that she kept hidden from me all these years is just another fight my mother and I will be having when I finally track her down. At least I have help. Going on the hunt for her with five powerful (and majorly sexy) guardians on my side, I think my chances look pretty good. I will find her. Even if it kills me.
Problem is, it very well might.

2. Nephilim the Summoning - A creature born of darkness and sin. I am Nephilim.
The discovery of what I am has left me reeling, but it has also left me with some amazing powers, a gorgeous pair of black wings and four hot guys in my bed. You’ve got to look on the bright side.
Caught up in a world of powerful relics and ancient gods, I am torn between trying to rescue my mother from her kidnappers or tracking down the powerful artefact they are seeking. The Concordia can’t find out what I am, or I’ll be condemned for eternity, but it seems like I am not the only one keeping secrets.
I need to rely on the powers and devotion of my Guardians, but I’m not sure who I can trust. When everything around us is falling apart, will we be able to stay together?
Or is there a worse betrayal ahead?

3. Nephilim the Reckoning - Those that betrayed me had better run because when I catch up to them, they will wish they were burning in Hell!
Just as we were coming together, our team of Guardians has been ripped apart and I will stop at nothing to getting the demon I love back home where he belongs.
Leaving a trail of blood and carnage behind him, Shemyaza is seeking something. If he find what he seeks, he will become unstoppable. I know if we don't discover what the Watcher wants, the whole world could suffer. But Shemyaza isn't the only one with secrets. My team, my men, have accepted me no matter what I turn out to be, but as Euriel probes deeper into the events of the past, will he discover what I am, and if he does, will he ever forgive me?

4. Nephilim the Unleashed - They say it’s always darkest before the dawn. But what if the sun doesn’t rise?
I’m not going to lie, things look pretty bleak where I am right now. Imprisoned in Gehenna, where even angels don’t dare tread, and about to be condemned to eternal torment, I’m not feeling very optimistic right now. Shemyaza has possessed Cain and is now invincible, I’m not sure if Amadi has even survived his possession, and Euriel looks at me like he’d love to oversee my eternal torment himself.
If Shemyaza opens the Gates of Tartarus and releases the Watchers and Nephilim imprisoned within, a war like never before will begin between Heaven and Hell with Earth as their battleground, and the human race may well be slaughtered in its wake.
The apocalypse is imminent, and Heaven is turning a blind eye. It’s up to the Concordia to stop Shemyaza and thankfully I know some pretty awesome supernaturals who’ll help me fight what’s coming. That’s if I can get out of this cell…

Download Instructions:
1-3
https://up-load.io/6z5q0wlzmd39
https://uploadrar.com/7md0meo52r9s

4. Nephilim the Unleashed
https://uploadrar.com/8mzfntaaoaxd
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrive.com/gu7l4qcjkmkx

Trouble downloading? Read This.
May 14th, 2021, 3:08 pm
Jun 17th, 2021, 3:58 pm
ADDED
2. Nephilim the Summoning