Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 17th, 2021, 3:50 pm
Wicked Kings MC Atlantic City Series by Autumn Summers (1-6)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 706 KB
Overview: Autumn Summers writes short and steamy romance stories. She loves writing about super-sexy alpha males who protect and ravish their sweet and sassy women.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

1. Sarge - Sarge was sent to Atlantic City to ensure the shipment was safe. As a rough and tough guy and the sergeant-at-arms for the Wicked Kings, he knew things wouldn’t be easy. But when he meets Gigi, a meek and innocent girl, Sarge feels the desire to have her thrust forward.
Sarge wanted her, but he knew she was too innocent. However, Gigi has other plans. As a meek girl, she’s curious about Sarge, but she also knows that he’s bad news. However, will she give into her desires and pursue the bad boy? Or will going after him put her in danger? As the daughter of a mysteriously wealthy man, she knows it’s wrong, but Gigi also knows she can’t resist, nor does she want to….

2. Monk - For Monk, feelings were not worth much, and he kept all of them away. He refused to be hurt again. Being the chaplain of the MC, the one who was supposed to help with disputes, he always felt he did this from a faraway viewpoint. Love, care, trust, none of that mattered.
That is until he met Shay.
During a patrol he heard a noise, only to discover the former Devil in a container. Defensive at first, he slowly lowers his guard. He also learns Shay has her own secrets and reasons for leaving the Devils, and as they grow closer, Monk learns to trust her.
But will that be enough? Or will this former Devil screw over the MC in Atlantic City completely?

3. Knox - Knox is a new member of the Wicked Kings. After a bomb goes off, they scramble to survive. However, Knox is worried, since he doesn’t know if things will get better. After he rushes to the hospital, he meets Demi, a nurse there.
They immediately hit it off, but Knox notices there’s something amiss about Demi. What happened to her? As they grow closer, Knox realizes the truth: that she’s being used and abused by her boss, and he wants to stop at nothing to save her.
When it’s revealed that there is another option, Knox quickly takes it, deciding to use that against them. But will it be enough to take him out? Will Knox stick around in the MC? Or leave after?

4. Hawke - Hawke:
Someone's stealing from the MC and I need to figure out who, before it’s too late.
She has the information I need to find the perp, but she has a lot more than that.
This connection we have...it’s something else!
When she looks at me, it’s like she sees right through me.
I vowed to never fall in love again, so I have to stay away from her.
But, I need her, she’s the key to me finding that money.
What’s worse is I want her!
Tierra:
I’m instantly attracted to him, his energy and aura are just different from anything I’ve felt before.
I can tell he’s hurt and try to keep his distance, but he doesn’t know how deeply I understand his pain.
After all the abuse I’ve been through, I know exactly what he needs to get through.
I have until we get this money back to make him realize that we can heal each other.
But will he let me in?

5. Skull - Skull is a violent man determined to kill anyone who stands in his way. When he meets Lola, a woman scared out of her mind, he thinks about ending her life, but then stops, bringing her in and torturing her.
However, when Lola reveals that Skull is not as bad as he thinks, and that her brother is a true monster, they grow closer. Lola wants to help Skull, but due to her timid nature, it's hard for her to admit her feelings.
Will the two of them finally overcome the hurdles of their pasts, the mystery surrounding it, and admit their feelings to one another?

6. Colt - Colt was a man trying to run away from his past. But when his past comes back to haunt him, he knows he must face it.
When the leader of the Devils is traced back to his hometown, he meets Misty again, a journalist working on a piece, and a woman with the desire to find out the truth behind Colt's sister's murder. But Colt was blamed for a crime he didn't commit, and soon his life spiraled out of control.
Will the two be able to reconcile their feelings? And the desires they have for each other?

Download Instructions:
1-5
https://up-load.io/j87wb2kzlcx9
https://uploadrar.com/la90b1fwlfvn

6. Colt
https://www.upload-4ever.com/odrk2s5ix6aq
https://uploadrar.com/4p3aa1jnkqgd

Trouble downloading? Read This.
May 17th, 2021, 3:50 pm