Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 27th, 2021, 3:41 pm
Where There's Smoak Series by Nadine Hudson (1-5)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 981 KB
Overview: Nadine is a sloppy romantic at heart. She loves to curl up on her front porch swing in the mornings with her extra large cup of coffee and lose herself in a blissfully, butterfly-filled, pure romance story.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImage

1. There's Warmth - Conner thinks it’s all in good fun. Playful banter. He thinks all his flirting and sexual innuendos are harmless...And that’s exactly what I want him to think. He can never know how much each smirk or touch twists me up inside.
He’s been my best friend since we were kids. I could never jeopardize our friendship over some stupid childhood crush-even if that childhood crush has bloomed into something so much sexier as we’ve gotten older.
Regardless, I can’t do it. I need to maintain our friendship and my heart unbroken above all else. Conner Smoak has more notches in his bedpost than I care to count and I can’t bear the thought of ending up as one of them. Not after everything we’ve been through together.

2. There's Trouble - Conner thinks it’s all in good fun. Playful banter. He thinks all his flirting and sexual innuendos are harmless...And that’s exactly what I want him to think. He can never know how much each smirk or touch twists me up inside.
He’s been my best friend since we were kids. I could never jeopardize our friendship over some stupid childhood crush-even if that childhood crush has bloomed into something so much sexier as we’ve gotten older.
Regardless, I can’t do it. I need to maintain our friendship and my heart unbroken above all else. Conner Smoak has more notches in his bedpost than I care to count and I can’t bear the thought of ending up as one of them. Not after everything we’ve been through together.

3. There's Heat - Conner thinks it’s all in good fun. Playful banter. He thinks all his flirting and sexual innuendos are harmless...And that’s exactly what I want him to think. He can never know how much each smirk or touch twists me up inside.

4. There's Danger - Conner thinks it’s all in good fun. Playful banter. He thinks all his flirting and sexual innuendos are harmless...And that’s exactly what I want him to think. He can never know how much each smirk or touch twists me up inside.

5. There's Fire - Conner thinks it’s all in good fun. Playful banter. He thinks all his flirting and sexual innuendos are harmless...And that’s exactly what I want him to think. He can never know how much each smirk or touch twists me up inside.

Download Instructions:
1-5
https://www.upload-4ever.com/m40lgx0dpdfp
https://uploadrar.com/a4ltekfqb5cw

5. There's Fire
https://www.upload-4ever.com/51t02cnm6970
https://uploadrar.com/hhl9xj3triv2

Trouble downloading? Read This.
May 27th, 2021, 3:41 pm
Jun 17th, 2021, 3:53 pm
ADDED
4. There's Danger