Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 13th, 2021, 3:03 pm
Borden Falls Series by Jean Stokes (2-4)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 1.6 mb 688 KB
Overview:Jean is an American exiled in London with eccentric dogs and lazy cats. When she's not in her cave writing or dreaming up the next book, she's watching trashy TV, drinking good coffee/wine with friends, and catching up on her backlog of romance reading.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImage

2. Hideaway Girl - Marissa...
I've made a living out of being on the move. I run supplies from Colorado to Canada and back, never putting down roots, never trusting anyone, and watching my own back.
That becomes impossible when I find myself lost in the woods of Borden Falls, injured and dependent on a solitary wolf—a werewolf—to take care of me. Duncan is calm, patient, and attentive. Definitely of a higher caliber than my usual 'friends'.
I need to leave, but I want to stay. In the end, it all comes down to survival. I could keep running, or I could let myself be at peace, for once, with a strong werewolf who seems intent on taking care of me.
I'm not supposed to be here. Now that I'm here, I'm not sure I want to leave.
Duncan...
After my accident in the Anaconda mines, I surrendered to living on my own in my dad's old cabin. Wolves are social creatures, but socializing has never suited me. I like having a quiet, routine life. No excitement, but also no danger.
When a human woman stumbles into one of my hunting traps, life gets a lot more complicated. Even more so, when I find out that there are people she's working with who are very invested in recovering their property by any means necessary.
I need to protect her. More than that, I want to protect her. It's the first time I can remember in my life wanting—craving—the company of another person.
What good is having a quiet, peaceful little haven in the middle of nowhere, if you can't share it with someone?

3. Raising His Children - She desperately needs a fresh start…He is a widowed wolf shifter father…Can they overcome family prejudice and create a family pack?
Simon…
After the death of my wife six years ago left me with three children to raise, I never thought about another mate.
I need someone to watch the kids while I work, but it's difficult when every person I hire last only a week. They're good kids, I don't understand why no one wants to have a hand in their life. It feels like everyone abandons them, at one point or another.
I never will. I can be strong for them. I just wish that sometimes I had someone to share the good, the bad and the ugly with.
Will I ever meet someone that makes my inner wolf growl?
Cynthia…
I was prepared to leave everything behind when I packed up and left Butte for Borden Falls and start a new life. After the death of my brother and growing up in a foster home, I knew my sense of family is skewed beyond belief. I just needed to find a place where I could be on my own and survive.
That was before I met the gorgeously rugged and vulnerable Simon, the single father of three wolf pups in desperate need of a nanny. I know better than anyone that family is who you choose, and I can’t help but want to be chosen.
I thought Borden Falls was a temporary stop. Now, raising these youngsters in the presence of the most beautiful man I'd ever seen in my life, I'm finding it difficult to convince myself it’s time to go.
Will I ever get the fresh start I am so desperate for?

4. Apex Predator - ❤️Her family are prejudiced against shifters…He is the town’s wolf shifter sheriff…Can they together uncover the truth behind her aunt’s death?❤️
Lucy lives outside town, uncomfortable with her brother’s style of leadership over their powerful family.
She is only coming back into town for her Aunt’s funeral as she disagrees with her family’s anti-shifter stance around the death.
Alex is the town’s wolf shifter sheriff, a protective alpha who is already butting heads with her family.
Together they risk losing her family and his job while trying to investigate the real cause of her aunt’s death.
When they uncover a shocking secret, can they overcome the odds stacked against them to find love and bring peace to this shifter town?

Download Instructions:
2-4
https://up-load.io/iegx16xczb30
https://uploadrar.com/504e5eecugce

4. Apex Predator
https://www.upload-4ever.com/q5153mve7kvm
https://uploadrar.com/vdjqeeth7x1p

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jun 13th, 2021, 3:03 pm
Jul 4th, 2021, 3:14 pm
ADDED
3. Raising His Children