Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 17th, 2021, 3:26 pm
Queen of Hearts Trilogy by Suki Williams (1-3)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 6.3 MB
Overview: Suki Williams loves to write complex and interesting characters in anything from dark contemporary romance to lighter romcoms.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImage

1. Hard Limits - Call girls are meant to fuck the client then go home, not fuck them up, but I never minded getting my hands just a little dirty.
Homeless teen turned prostitute turned elite call girl with some… unusual extracurricular activities was not what I’d set out to become, but survivors can’t be choosers. Now, I’ve got a life for myself, and I even like it most of the time, but a favor owed to my boss/ex-lover is about to mess all of that up.
Her husband’s become a problem, and when the team of men she’s hired can’t seal the deal, I’m brought in for some assistance. What a fucking mess. Especially since the team consists of my favorite client, his brother, my roommate, and my roommate’s boyfriend.
When the shitstorm of my present starts to collide a bit too much with my past, I’ve got to hope my skills are sharp enough to keep me in one piece.
There’s an unexpected danger that’s found me once again, but lucky for me, I’ve always thrived in the darkness.

2. Safe Word - Call girls aren’t meant to have relationships, but my mercenaries are a little too hard to resist. Good thing I never minded breaking the rules.
The guys have another big job to do, but they need my help… again. And this time, it’s a family affair. Girls are going missing from their cousins’ clubs, and it’s our job to hunt down and kill the culprits. Whether it’s linked to their less-than-legal business dealings, MC connections, or just the shady bastards they call customers, no one knows. I have a feeling we’ll need to go all in and knives out.
Not to mention I’ve still got my own business to take care of. Having that white picket fence and a happily ever after was never in the cards for me, and now that I’ve formed attachments, the future looks just as complicated and even more fucked up. Especially since ex-lovers and new clients are waiting in line to join the shitshow that is my life.
I played a little too long in the darkness, and now there are secrets and skeletons coming into the light.
Life isn’t done testing me or my guys. In the end, I’ll find out if they are the home I was always looking for or just another place I was passing through.

3. Their Domme - Call girls aren’t meant for relationships, and my stalker is all too eager to teach me a lesson about staying in my place.
They’ve taken my brother, and they won’t stop until I’m stripped of everything I’d finally started to believe I could have—my guys, my career, and a new life.
The deeper I dig into the shadows of the trafficking ring, the closer to home I get. I never wanted to go back to that hell hole, but for Thomas… Well, I’d face the devil himself to get my brother back.
I’m the one in charge this time, and we’re racing against the clock to save not only Thomas, but the future we’d hoped to build.
Will we find out who my stalker is before the clock runs out, or will that fucker bring us all to our knees?

Download Instructions:
https://www.upload-4ever.com/wgt3o596km5e
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/4cu1j98sfdwa

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jun 17th, 2021, 3:26 pm