Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 17th, 2021, 3:28 pm
The Bennet Sisters Series by Alina Parker (1-3,5)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 3.3 mb
Overview: Alina Parker is a contemporary romance author who loves to share her stories with the world. Be sure to follow for upcoming steamy releases that feature hot billionaires, cocky alphas, sexy bad boys and the women they love.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImage

1. Town's Single Dad - Best friends should never sleep together, right?
It’s a recipe for disaster.
But when your best friend is a wickedly charming bad boy who’s always been your protector and is hot as mine is, it’s hard to resist.
Crossing the line of friendship tore us apart.
He wanted more and I couldn’t give it to him. So, Nic Wilder left me behind in our small town, and I thought I lost my best friend for good.
Fourteen years later, he's back.
He isn’t the same man that left. He’s now the police chief, a single dad, and the most eligible bachelor in town.
One thing hasn’t changed― the sexual chemistry simmering between us.
We shouldn't cross the line again. I want my best friend back and we need to remain just friends.
It doesn’t matter if I’ve wondered what would have been if I’d given in to him years ago. It doesn’t matter that I secretly want to explore the explosive chemistry between us.
We’re just friends… until I give in and we become more.
We shouldn’t do this. Not again. Everything might be ruined― for good this time.
I’ve seen firsthand the havoc that friends turned lovers can wreak. Prime example― my parents.
But there’s no resisting the sparks between us.
Nic slowly demolishes every emotional wall I’ve built.
I’m falling for him and I’m terrified. He has the power to break me.
He says I can trust him with my heart.
Should I?
Am I ever going to leave my fears behind and have a chance at my Happily-Ever-After? Or am I about to destroy myself and the only true friend I have?

2. My Pucking Enemy - Seeing Julian after 10 years has me shaken.
He ends up in the hospital, with quite a few injuries, and I’m his nurse.
I’m supposed to take care of the man who was an ass to me when we were kids.
That’s going to be hard, considering the years of resentment I’ve harbored.
All I can think about when I look at him is how he broke my heart in high school.
Now he’s a big-shot hockey star and a playboy who has a new girl on his arms every month... according to the tabloids.
With his devilishly charming ways and a body sculpted by the gods, I can see why so many women find him irresistible. But not me.
And that is precisely why he offered me a job as his private nurse.
The plan is simple:
Take his high-paying job offer.
Play the role of travel nurse until he gets better.
Return home without falling for my hot as sin patient.
My simple plan is blown to pieces by my traitorous body. I end up in Julian’s bed and… Oh, my sex god! It isn’t just the amazing sex. He’s slowly stealing my heart.
I can’t fall for him, even though he makes me feel safe.
I’m a small-town girl, and he’s a rich, famous athlete. I’ll never hold on to him.
He broke my heart before. If it happens again, I won’t be able to pick up the pieces.
He says I can trust him, but should I?

3. Unsure in Love - Love is BS. The only side of love I’ve seen is selfish and toxic.
Until I met Damian. a self-made billionaire with silent charm.
I wasn’t supposed to fall in love with him, and I sure as hell wasn’t supposed to end up pregnant with his baby.
It all started with a passionate night. To be fair, I made the first move.
I never knew, he was a billionaire who will leave me with a baby.
I am a (mostly) happy small-town girl, I am not after his billions.
In fact, I hate men…
My father abandoned me and my family when I was a kid.
I can’t imagine having the same fate for my child, I wanted to find my father and get to him for what he did…
I hired a top-notch private investigator agency to find him, But guess what, who is the owner of this multi-billion-dollar company?
Yes, its Damain…
He takes on the mission to break through my emotional walls with the finesse and resilience of the ex-military man that he is.
He has made me feel loved, protected, and desired—things I never thought I could feel.
I’m falling and falling hard, but I’m terrified.
Can I allow myself to fully trust him?
Do I even deserve a chance at happily ever after?
For once in my life, I feel the kind of love that songs are written about—the kind that keeps you up all night with giddiness. But can it survive the secret I’m carrying? Or is my past about to rear its ugly head and destroy everything?

5. Snowed Inn Love - A blizzard, a stranger, and a revelation — my quiet life as an innkeeper changed the night Harry walked in, wrapped in snow and mystery.
With my inn closed for repairs and the blizzard howling outside, I did what felt right:
I welcomed the stranger into my inn.
You know what happens when a hot as sin stranger and a woman under a dry spell are stuck together in cold nights?
Yes! A little fun never hurts right?
Not unless you start to fall in love.
Just like my sisters, it seems I too have a chance at love
But then the blizzard cleared, and so did his lies.
My sister Lucy arrived, unveiling the truth: 'Harry' was actually Harrison Whitemore, the ruthless billionaire determined to acquire my Inn,
The man my sister once loved.
He shared my bed, not for love but for a business deal.
I can never forgive him. Not after this!
Then he showed up at my door and said, "I might have lied about myself but not about what I felt…I miss you"
Another white lie, but what if he is not lying this time ?

Download Instructions:
1-3, 5
https://upfiles.com/ZZW9YRm
https://devuploads.com/w5b7fyjbvapt

5. Snowed Inn Love
https://upfiles.com/cgOvpT
https://devuploads.com/od9c4xzflre4

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jun 17th, 2021, 3:28 pm
Oct 14th, 2021, 4:08 pm
ADDED

2. My Pucking Enemy