Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 17th, 2021, 3:38 pm
Under Kansas Skies Series by Leah Brunner (1-4)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 3.8 MB
Overview: Leah is a proud Air Force spouse and mother of three. She loves reading, writing, and talking to her cat.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImage

1. A Love Unexpected - My one and only goal has always been to make it to congress. I’ve got it all: the looks, the brains, the connections…
Except I missed one glaring requirement: a wife.
The conservative voters of Kansas don’t trust an unmarried man. Which means I need a bride. Immediately.
The lovely Odette Hastings seems to fit the bill. She’s a wholesome small-town girl, and most importantly, in need of cash. I’ll give her the money to take care of her elderly parents, and she’ll be the political arm candy I need.
The only problem is Odette is a little too beautiful, a little too intelligent, and much too distracting. I have to keep my eye on the prize. Even when I’m starting to think there might be something I’d rather have more…

2. A Love Uncontainable - Seven years ago I made a decision that would change my life forever... I've never told a soul.
Now I'm worried my past could ruin my future.
As a surgeon and single father, my life is chaotic. I barely have time to find a new babysitter or a new tenant for my income property, let alone think about dating.
Sophie Windell seems like the answer to all of my problems—renting out my income property and babysitting my daughter.
But now Sophie brings a whole new set of complications.
I can’t stop thinking about how gorgeous she is, and how her laughter fills the house with joy. Not to mention our daughters adore each other.
So, what's the complicated part? Well, she’s still grieving the loss of her husband, and I work with her dad.
And then there's the secret I've held for seven years. If I tell her, will I lose everything she's brought into my life?
Or worse, will I hurt the woman I'm coming to love?

3. Check Mate - How did I find myself sharing a tent with my obnoxious—albeit gorgeous—neighbor, Isabella Romero?
It all started with a stupid bet.
All I had to do in order to win was something unpredictable. (Which my brother thought was impossible for the ever-boring David Windell).
Well, I showed him... by booking a trek in the Andes Mountains to see Machu Picchu.
When the brochure for the expedition mysteriously appeared on my front porch, along with Isabella's cat who doesn't have boundaries, it was like fate interceded: I could win the bet while simultaneously getting a vacation from my irritating neighbor.
Two birds, one stone.
Except, it turns out that was Isabella's brochure... and she booked the same trip.
So here I am, stuck sharing a tent with the woman who drives me crazy—and makes my heart race like never before.

4. Cabin Mate - When the woman of my dreams finally becomes available, all bets are off.
I lost a bet to my older brother. My evil, life-ruining older brother. (Okay, maybe that’s a little over-dramatic).
Now I can’t go on a date for FOUR months. I can’t even touch a woman. No hand holding. Forget kissing.
I’m walking the straight and narrow (AKA dateless and lonely) just fine. Until my best friend (the woman I’ve been pining over since college) gets her heart broken.
How can I say no to those big, gorgeous blue eyes when she asks me to fly to Vermont to attend her sister’s wedding with her? As her fake boyfriend.
Yeah, all bets are off. (Don’t tell my brother).
It’ll be easy… pretend to be my best friend’s boyfriend without holding her, kissing her, or falling even more in love than I already am.
But when we end up having to share a room at her family’s cabin, the line between real and fake becomes very blurry…and very tempting.

Download Instructions:
https://uploadydl.com/7i2mqa4l427k
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/1lhxf14yevt8

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jun 17th, 2021, 3:38 pm
Nov 19th, 2021, 3:08 pm
ADDED
2. A Love Uncontainable
Nov 19th, 2021, 3:08 pm